Mpreg

SailorRishi

Somehow I only like mpreg specifically in Omegaverse scenarios. I'm not sure why? Mpreg only makes sense to me in that context. Btw I love Sayonara, Alpha, Ai to Makoto, and a lot of Shingeki no Kyojin djs.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• tuti

• trishaotaku

• CutiePie

To be honest I don't really understand it. BL is a story about two men who are in love. To put pregnancy in the equation, for me at least, is like when the mangaka draws the uke extremely effeminate. Like you're trying to get around the fact that it's a homosexual relationship.

However that is not to say that men cannot give birth in real life (trans men) but that's obviously not what's going on when it's an omegaverse story lmao.

• 4 months later...

I read this REALLY awesome REALLY weird BL manga that featured mpreg. Our very male lab technician is unknowingly used as a lab rat (the irony!) to see if it's possible to grow the necessary parts to birth a child. Surprise surprise, it works! And who should be the love interest so eager to do the impregnating? Oh only a teenage DINOSAUR!!!!

I kid you now. A dinosaur. XD Well he's actually a shapeshifter and he belongs to an ancient race of dinosaur folk who are all our of females so they all fight over this one man who can give birth to their offspring, it's just so bizarre and hilarious! ^^"""

The manga is called Animal X and it's super vintage (1990) by SUGIMOTO Ami.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm... that is a big "if" and "depends". I don't have anything against the idea in general.

It has to be believable for me. There has to be a reason behind it rather than some guy getting knocked up. I find it hard to imagine that a butt hole can accommodate the size of a baby's head and shoulders. I have read a lot of omegaverse but males in that have a different anatomy. All male worlds piss me off. I'm fine with children and babies but not all the time. I had one friend who was obsessed with our characters having children in every roleplay we did. It gets annoying if it's the focus of the story or the roleplay.

mpreg is a bit weird for me lmao. it's okay if i don't have to take the time to actually consider just how the baby gets birthed, you know? if the babies get birthed through c-section it's all fine and dandy - but i hate mpreg worlds where the baby gets pushed out of the asshole. just... how the heck is that even possible?

but yeah - i only tend to read mpreg if it's in the context of omegaverse, because omegaverse kinda implies a different anatomy than what we have in real life. mpreg in any other context just doesn't make sense to me. then again, mpreg in general isn't supposed to make sense anyway!

Mpreg

I don't have issues reading any Mpreg Novels, I think as long keeping the fact it's a fiction than I see no reason to hate it same like the human-shapeshifter(animal) story, for first I think it's very ridiculous story and after I finished read it my eyes are open.

Never say Hate,

Cause Hate very strong word to say 😱