Mpreg

SailorRishi

Here you can write and discuss about the topic Mpreg.

Post pictures, amv, etc...

What you think about the topic in general, do you like this kind of yaoi fiction?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

have fun :msn_red_fox 3:msn_red_fox 3

• Like 14

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• tuti

• trishaotaku

• CutiePie

Controversial topic, it seems, among most anime fans. At least the ones I've come across. XD I don't mind it that much~ As long as it's not overly used. Like..throwing it in there just for the shock of doing so. But with that -Points above- I find it hilarious. I've roleplayed a little of it with my friends, but the characters were never human that managed to get pregnant, so we always worked around the fact that men normally...can't. XD

• Like 1

I hate pregnancy/kids.

I like yaoi cos there is no pregnancy/kids.

So when people put pregnancy/kids in yaoi...

:Red_fox5:

• Like 1

I usually avoid mpreg fanfics because they really do not interest me the very least...well except for one.

It's a fanfic about Shuichi getting pregnant by Yuki. It's an AU fic of Gravitation where Shu plays a male prostitute and for some strange reason the sex drug Yuki got gave Shu a side effect which made him pregnant!

However, the ONLY reason I read this fic is because I like Gravitation and it was a damn good story.

I actually like reading BL manga where one of the characters has a kid or is an uncle or is a divorced dad..a widower...a guardian...a father....a schoolteacher for kids....or both couples adopt a kid....as long as the kid is not in a perverted condition. i like kids being kids in BL manga.

back to mpreg...hmmm...i mean i understand why such scenarios come up in BL because a man can never get pregnant so it's probably all about shock factor, the humor, and maybe totally feminizing the man-to-man situation.

but really...i dunno...it never interested me.

i don't like writing it either because it's just...i dunno...blah.

i am only speaking for myself okay?

i mean no disrespect to those who are quite fond of it.

maybe i just prefer guys not getting pregnant, that's all.

there are other ways to have kids.

• Like 1

i agree with yojichan

I actually like reading BL manga where one of the characters has a kid or is an uncle or is a divorced dad..a widower...a guardian...a father....a schoolteacher for kids....or both couples adopt a kid....as long as the kid is not in a perverted condition. i like kids being kids in BL manga

oh so do i XD

• Like 4

I like Yaoi Mpreg it can be very funny and intressing sometime, I ofte read Sasunaru yaoi Mpreg fanfics and i now reading a Itanaru fanfics whit name Angels and its Mpreg is very intressing fanfics.

• Like 1

well I like to read them... you see it in love pistol manga (or sex pistol) I like it but I don't think I want to see them actually ''give'' birth XD

• Like 1

i absolutely like mpreg, of course i avoid it first and one time thanks to my curiosity or some stupid things, i read a mpreg novel and ... no shock but interested =]]

in a word, mabe i won't know i like something if i haven't try it = ="

• Like 2

I've found some nice pics leaf3

• Like 3

To be honest it doesn't make any sense for me at first....

I mean, how can be a men get pregnant cause as much as I know men haven't internal organ to bear a baby in his body....

But my curiosity is drag me to hell, in the end I try to read one of fanfic story about mpreg (NaruSasu's story) & that really surprise it's really romantic (I thought....)!!! ^ ^

Cause most of author of mpreg fanfic story make the male character body (whose the pregnant one) like female body, it can happen because of drug/surgery/gender bender/virus/demon (in NaruSasu case especially).....

As for me I'm fine with mpreg story, cause even though they are a gay couple but they are just human being who have a feeling to have a child to with their couple.....

But I just read it in fiction story, not manga/BL Drama cause really I can't imagine it if it's really happen in real life... --;;

As long as that story is just a fiction everything can be happen, right? It's like an entertaining story for my imagination....^ ^

And I addicted to read a mpreg fanfic story (NaruSasu pairing especially) right now..... ^ ^

@SailorRishi

That's really a beautiful pics I ever seen....Thank you for sharing it...^^

• Like 3

Eh, for me that really depends on the type fo Mpreg.

I just can't like the image of a man with a big pregnancy belly and the idea of them giving birth (just trying to imagine how that would be possible medically speaking freaks me out a bit).

But I've seen Mpreg sometimes well used, like in Sex Pistols. I loves that serie even if it's centered on males having kids because the idea was well explained, justified, and it wasn't gross or anything of the like. It was either very funny, or just plain sweet. I also didn't mind the idea in Sweet Pool (even though the Mpreg situations in there are waaaaay more on the gory and hard side ^^') because, once again, it was well justified.

But, you know, I need a reason to be ok with the idea, not just "two guys had unprotected sex ans suddenly one of them is pregnant and has a belly and morning sickness". That's too farfetched for my brain to graps it XD

• Like 2

I'm going to be honest. Mpreg freaks me out. I just can't get into them. No, just no. Usually IDGAF about the laws of the universe in fantasy fiction, but Mpreg is just too ridiculous for me, and not in the good way. I can never take it seriously. And I find it creepy as hell.

I dislike everything to do with pregnancy and babies in general, though, so that's probably why. :p

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I don't mind mpreg. I'm reading "Love Pistols" and it might have a bit in it. I like the device they used to allow a male to get pregnant.

I want to read more, but I don't know which yaoi manga have it.

• Like 2

I like Mpreg very much :) I think it's cute and it gives a new dimension to their love. My favourite Mpreg are the ones with Sasunaru (with Naruto as the pregnant one) and Drarry (with Harry as the pregnant one)

I even write Mpreg :) I think it's interesting how you can come up with different explanations as to why it can happen and it can add more angst to the story. You can create all kinds of different situations with it.

I also own Sex pistols volume 3 (as a gift from my best friend) and I hope to find the others one day too XD

So yeah I'm a Mpreg fan :3

• Like 2

I love mpreg - it shows something tender and soft in men

I only read two mpreg yaoi - both were fantasy. One was a temple priest and the cat diety. The other one was human and a fox spirit. Really lovely stories.

Oh...and Sex Pistols :)

• Like 3

I don't hate it when it's demon/non human Mpreg..but if it's with humans for me it's a big no no!Not sure why,I just don't like it!

• Like 1

@cereflame: I know that manga too! (but I can't remember the name) Though it was a little weird the way the babies suddenly would pop out I loved it :)

• Like 1