Master/Slave

akiravadel

Anyone interested in setting up a nice little Harem lol I'm thinking a training club setting. Boy are brought in as slaves for one reason or another and master pick out who they want then train them lol

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• evemaid

• Jin.

• Mik

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking whoever wanted to join can join. :)

I was wanting to play a new slave to the place whose really unhappy about being there. Also as a side character the boss who runs the place if thats alright

Hmm yeah, sounds interesting to me. I think I could want to take a part of this too~ I usually have no preferences, but this time I want to be a `master´~ *smirks*

nice sounds good to me, i have no limits on who your character can be. I'm up for any kind of rp, I'm done even heavy bdsm roleplays so I don't think anything you could rp would scare me :) post a pic or description of you character on here and we'll get started

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(it's a pic from one of my mangas I'm drawing)

Name: Taki Takeshiro

Hair: blond

Eyes: light blue

Other: Stubborn and proud, he talks back

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Kazuki Erizawa

Personality: He looks like a expressionless guy, but it's just because of his high status as a bussines man. Actually he's a huuuuge tease, and might be a meanie. He's got a foul mouth, and he doesn't like losing. He loves to dominate people who're persistent

Other:"Master-type" He smokes and likes drinking alot. Even if he's a total sadist, and a tease, but he can be gentle too... Though it's not too usual. He's got a strong urge to own people he's interested in.

naw that's alright. Sorry I had some running around to do first thing this morning and now I'm good.

I'll use um... do you like guys with long hair? I have several original characters to choose from