• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Aoi

• Matti_19

• yaoifangirl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm curious about the ending. It got very interesting! onionn5

• 3 months later...

(A small note: I'm really sorry for not posting from such a long time, people! )

Chapter 17: Kill me.

All night Seung-Woo couldn't even fall asleep. The memories were all repeating in his head like a movie. It was driving him crazy. What would had happened if he wasn't there that day?

If Hwanhee would be alive? If anyone would ever understand the real self of Ah Fu? And Young Hwa, the one that wanted to kill him a few days ago.Now he had to go to him, it was like to sign his own dead, but he didn't care.

Maybe it was better for him to be dead. No one would even miss him. He had no one, except him mother...Indeed, he totally forgot about her. It wasn't the right time to think about her now. The student sighed and got up, slowly so that he wouldn't wake non of the two detectives.

Seung-Woo left the room, not even leaving a trace where does he wants to go. It was around 5am. He had no idea how to reach Young Hwa's place,but he had to.

Without anyone to notice him he left the house.It was still dark,yet not scaring at all.The student was sure that once he leave Ah Fu's place, Young Hwa's people would come for him. After all he was the only one who saw everything that happened and even if You Hwa was working for

Ah Fu, the chance to want to kill Seung-Woo wasn't going down even a bit.

-few hours later-

"He isn't here, boss." - one of Ah Fu's folks ran in his room shouting.

"What do you mean? Who isn't here?" - still half asleep, the older man sat on the bed staring at the other male.

"Kim Seung-Woo is gone!!" - when he heard the name, Ah Fu jumped from the bed widening his eyes.

"Repeat it.." - he clenched his fists, slowly starting to walk toward his folk.

"Kim Seung-Woo...is gone." - in the moment when the male repeated the words, Ah Fu grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"You.Are.Telling.Me.That.HE.Is.Gone?" - it was like something was stopping him from believing in what he was hearing.

"Y-y-y-es sir..I'm truly sorry.. We..We..haven't noticed when he left.." - Ah Fu wasn't even looking at the other. He just kept his head down,squeezing the other male's shirt.

"Go find him...JUST GO AND FIND HIM, DAMN IT!" - he shouted,hitting the wall with his fist,letting go of the male's shirt.

-in Hwanhee's room-

"Did you hear something?" - Hwanhee asked, while he was sitting in Ji Woo's lap.

"What to hear?" - his lover blinked several times.

"Someone is shouting." - the detective was sure that he cleanly heard something.

"It's just your imagination." - Ji Woo patted his head, leaning closer and whispering. "Maybe you're just hearing yourself shouting my name while I-.." Hwanhee hit his boyfriend's shoulder,pouting.

"I'm serious..." - he mumbled, but in the next moment Ji Woo already was kissing him passionate to shut his mouth up. Like bewitched, the detective returned the kiss, closing his eyes.

"Good boy." Ji Woo chuckled, licking Hwanhee's lips.

"By the way, love...Have you seen Seung-Woo?" Hwanhee opened his eyes and looking around.

"Now when you mentioned it, I haven't seen him since last night when he came in our room. Maybe he woke up early and went for a walk?" Ji Woo tried to sound as positive as he could, but deep inside something was worrying him.

"What are we going to do with what he told us?" Hwanhee remembered the student's words and looked straight into his boyfriend's eyes, letting out a sigh.

"We need to check out if what he said is true. I till can't really believe it.. Ah Fu, the real boss of Lotus. It's kinda unbelievable."

" It was also unbelievable that I'm still alive,but..thinking over the things again,there has sense in all this."

"But then why is he even helping us? Why did he save you? That's what doesn't even make any sense."

"Maybe he has a reason..Maybe he is making this so that we won't even think that he may be the one that we are trying to kill so many years."

"I need to talk to him." - Ji Woo moved Hwanhee aside and got up from the sofa where he was sitting till now.

"Wait..what are you going to talk to him? He doesn't have to understand that we actually know.." - Hwanhee grabbed his lover's hand,trying to stop him.

"Do you think that I'm going to tell him this? I just want to talk to him, that is." Ji Woo pulled back his hand, kissing once again Hwanhee before to head to the door. "You can go around and search for Seung-Woo." after these words he left the room.

Hwanhee sighed once again,few minutes facing the floor. He took a deep breath then took his jacket, after that leaving the room as well.

-in Young Hwa's place-

"Boss?" - someone knocked on Young Hwa's office door.

"Come in."

"We have something for you." one of his folks grinned, pushing in Seung-Woo. When Young Hwa saw him he widened his eyes like he was seeing a ghost.

"You..." - he lift his hand making a sign to his people to leave them alone.

Once the door was closer, the older one took out his gun, raising it and aiming it to Seung-Woo. "Who sent you here?"

"I came alone." - No matter that he indeed was scared, the student was trying his best to not show any fear.

"Do you really expect me to believe you? I'm not that stupid,boy."

"But you're enough stupid to believe in all that Ah Fu says, eh?" - Seung-Woo mumbled, but unfortunately he was heard. Young Hwa, took down his gun, but grabbed the younger boy by the neck,glaring at him. "What did you say?"

"N-n-n-othing!" - the student shook his head several times, grabbing the other one's hand that was on his neck. Young Hwa sighed and let him go,pushing him away, making him fall on the ground.

"What did you came here for?" he calmly went back to his previous place, directly sitting on his chair,taking his gun in hands again.

"Please...leave Hwanhee and Ji Woo alive...Kill..me...instead of them.. I'M BEGGING YOU!" - he shouted out the last words, making the other jump from his place.

Mm, I want to finish this fanfic, so I needed to start writing again. ^^

Haha, really? I'm so glad that you think so!

Happy to see you didn't abandon this story.

I'm very curious about the ending! :hamtaro-005 (5):