• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Miro

• Matti_19

• BRIDGET

Top Posters In This Topic

What a surprise!!!! When I came online I just found there is a new chapter!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This was PERFECT!!! So smexy that I can't tell! :7yoyo10: I re-read it twice! yoyo

Wow! A sexy, sexy chapter here! I felt sorry for Yui at first when Hiro made his proposition, but after that I couldn't stop smiling at the way they were both trying to act cool and how they each hurt the other with their sharp words. Awesome ch!

Hiro-san was too blunt with his request! :hamtaro-005 (8): I loved the chapter! Soooooooooo sexy!

, Hello dear! ^^

Thank you for reading my story, and liking it! :D

However it'll be a little while longer until i'm able to post the new one sweetie... :(

I'm a bit behind and i haven't written a word for the next chapter yet, due to some circumstances...

I'll do my best to update it soon though... Perhaps i'll have something by the end of tomorrow, but can't promisse... :(

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!! two updates!!! How come i only noticed now?! O.O

damn!

it was brilliant as always Bel!!! ^_^

I can't wait for the next update! What will happen?! What will they do?!

and these chapters were soooo sexy!! i was really frustrated when they thought something and said other!! >.

Good job dear!! :D

• 5 months later...

Ok... so!

I know it's be a little awkward to post it now but, anyway... I thought it a little bit better and i decided i should post a little something for whoeer was following this story.

I've been going thru a very rough time, not only am i busy as hell, i also am going thru a lot of changes and stress and... bla, bla, bla... it's actually not important! :p

I'm really really sorry i'm not finishing the stories.

Believe me, more than anyone, i'm really sad i'm not able to give these lovely guys an happy ending (or a sad ending... but you get what i mean! xD)

So... who knows later, when my stuff's all better i might actually pick them up and finish them...

Who knows... :)

So for now, please do forgive me, and thank you so very much for having read, and follow these silly, little stories of mine!

You guys rock!! :D

Here goes a hug! ^^