It's Just Business (AkiraVadel x jajajajajajajajachan)

akiravadel

"Oh..." he said. And, that's all he really wanted to say at the moment.

Why is this girl so curious about his personal life? he thought to himself with just a little aggravation.

"Well, I'm really not a prostitute or anything." he continued, uncomfortably. "I don't see why you should care, either."

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• jajajajajajajajachan

"I have to look out for Bokyo-sama, he makes many mistakes with picking up trash off the streets," Misty smiled at him as she set the food in front of him and started to clean up the kitchen. Over the years she had fallen for the red head and she was nasty to those who got in her way. This boy was no different.

trash...? he thought, no way!

"I-I'm sorry if you think I'm trash, or if I gave that impression, but I'm really not...him and I are good friends." Youji spoke up, trying not to completely go off on her. He began poking his food with chopsticks, then took a large piece in his mouth. He tried desperately not to look at the girl with an evil glare.

Misty humph and stepped out of the room. This boy was nothing but trash to her and she didn't want to see him anymore. She went about her work around the house.

About three hours later Nigai returned a little early and she made sure to be at the door to greet him, "Welcome back Bokyo-sama."

Nigai smiled softly to her, "thank you." He started walking around the house searching for Youji. It had been so long since he was excited to come home. Actually he didn't think that ever actually happened to him.

Youji heard the sound of the door and watched as Nigai came in. The sight of Nigai's face made Youji a bit giddy, but he resisted the urge to come up to him. "Ni-Kun, welcome back!" he grinned.

Nigai smiled and pulled him close kissing him on the lips, "thank you. Did you behave while I was gone?" He smiled as he held the smaller man close. He just loved to be near him and since he left for three hours he was feeling the need to touch him.

"Yeah, I tried behaving myself ." he smiled. "But...well...you know your maid, Misty?" he asked with a bit quieter voice. He wasn't quite sure about the relations between the two of them, or even if he knew how rude she was, but wanted to find out and stop this girl from doing anything to him.

He rubbed Nigai's arm affectionately and looked at him with innocent eyes, hoping to soften up the subject.

Nigai's green eyes looked down at the other boy, "yes? Is she picking on you?" He smiled at the other boy. He knew she didn't like new people coming into the house. He knew she was possessive of him.

Even though Youji hadn't wanted to sound childish, he wanted even more to get Misty in some sort of trouble. "Well, yeah...but its fine. She only called me trash, and I suppose it's true, anyways" he spoke softly and innocently, trying to secretly put blame on the girl.

Nigai's eyebrows came together, "what?" He was so taken back by what he just said. The red head pulled back from him a little. "I know she doesn't like new people coming here she feels like they'll take up my time." He sighed and shook his head.

"Eeeh, Ni-Kun! Its okay~ surely, I'll just be sure not to bother her." he smiled almost fakely and nodded.

mm? Is he really taking my side strongly? I really hope he can solve my problem, even though its a bit cowardly of me He thought.

Nigai smiled at him, "she's a good person at heart she just... feels like I'm hers." He sighed softly.

"So I'm hungry," Nigai smiled and started walking towards the kitchen. "Or better yet, want to go out to eat?"