It's Just Business (AkiraVadel x jajajajajajajajachan)

akiravadel

Nigai was coming out of a meeting with his father and sighed softly. He hated this work but it was the life he needed to live. The red head made his way down street after his father took off in his expensive car.

The red head sighed and and walked into a small convenience store and bought a slurpee. He wore a black suit with a tie and jacket under the collar was a necklace he hid. Walking over to the counter he pulled out his wallet to pay.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• jajajajajajajajachan

the 17-year-old Youji took a quick glance at the other person across from him before speaking up "Hello sir, that'd be ¥400" he told him with a small grin to come off as polite

wow...why would someone like him—who looks so wealthy—come to the convenience store? he thought curiously to himself

Nigai pulled out the money and held it out to him then paused. He blinked for a moment then felt his heart flutter, "Thank you. How are you today?" He couldn't believe after all this time here he was, all the searching to find he was just down the street in a building his father owned.

Youji looked at the boy, seeing the look in his eye, and cocked his head a bit "Well, I'm doing fine, thanks for asking". He looked over the boy's face once again "....how about you?"

He took the money and promptly put it in the register wow, even his money itself looks clean cut-cut...as if its brand new he continued thinking; observing the money as it disappeared in the closing cash register

"The night is young still," Nigai looked him over. "Have you been here long?" He noticed he didn't recognize him yet. He wondered how long it would tak him to realize.

he nodded his head in agreement "well, just in this store alone, I've been here all day. I'll be here until 12:00 p.m. if I expect to afford rent....not to bug you with anything personal." he sighed, still with a smile plastered to his face. Unaware of any sort of familiarity, Youji continued to look at the other man without much a thought

Nigai shifted his weight to the other foot, "I meant working here. Have you worked here long?"

He smiled softly now that he knew this mans schedule. This boy let down his guard too easily, he would need to take some steps.

"Oh! Hehe..." he gave a shy laugh "I've been working here for three years now; ever since I was 14! I got this job easily because my father is friends with the boss, so it wasn't unusual to be working at that age." Youji tapped his fingers on the counter lightly as he watched condensation build up on the slurpee's cup

what is it that's so different about this man...

Nigai sipped his drink as he talked. This was so strange... He'd never come in this store until today, "so you get off at midnight? Would you like to get something to eat then?" He wanted to know where he had been all these years.

Youji's eyes quickly traced from the man's lips, up to his eyes. His heart went a beat or two faster at the words he'd just heard "Out t-to eat?"" he stuttered foolishly. "Why would you wanna do that a-all the sudden?" he nearly yelled at himself on the inside for messing his words up and talking so roughly

Nigai raised a brow, "if you really don't want to i can just go." But he would defiantly return and learn what he could about him. The last time he saw him was around ten years ago and he wasn't about to let go.

"No, no!" he blurted out. "I was only curious as to why a stranger would like to go and eat with me at midnight..." embarrassed, he bowed down to the other man

he held out his hand nervously "What's your name, sir?"

"Nigai, Nigai Bokyo," the Bokyo's were a famous name through this town. They owned most of it. He reached his hand out to shake his.

"B...Bokyo?" he asked absent-mindedly. No wonder he looked so wealthy...

Taking Nigai's hand in both of his own hands, Youji shook them in extreme respect. "For you to take me out to eat...I feel honored." Youji grinned at him. This man is being so spontaneously good to me....some way, I must repay him

Nigai smirked as he looked at him, "then I shall return tonight, Youji."

He pulled one of his hands up to his mouth and kissed the back of it, "I shall return exactly at midnight. You carriage shall be awaiting." He loved being suave, since he wasn't always cool he tended to push for these cool moments.

At the touch of Nigai's lips and his lovely soft-spoken tone, Youji's arm became ridden with goosebumps—hidden by his shirt sleeve—that spread in a wave down his body. "I'll be here~" he bowed again. Looking up at Nigai's charming features, Youji's mind soon buzzed with thoughts as to what would occur tonight. I just hope I won't act clumsy...I can't mess anything up

Nigai smirked and wondered outside. Now what to do until then, he thought as he glanced at his watch. With plenty of time to kill he decided to pick up that new book he wanted and grab some flowers for the night. Once midnight came around he decided to take his own car, 1968 black two door Firebird. He parked it out front and walked to the other side of the car holding the flowers.

After standing there for a couple minutes he got fidgety and checked his hair in the mirror messing it up a little and took his glasses off putting them in his pocket. He adjusted his jacket and took a deep breath leaning back against the car. He put a lot of effort into his image, he had for a sake of his company he'd take over one day.

In the corner of his eye, Youji noticed a car pulling in. Looking down at his watch, his bored attitude soon switched to a hurried one Twelve o'clock! And all I'm in is a dirty uniform he grumbled to himself.

Looking in a nearby mirror on the wall, Youji fixed his light brown hair to look decent, tucked in his shirt, and straightened himself up a bit. He hurried outside directly after, making sure to switch the 'open' sign to 'closed'.

"B-Bokyo-Sama, I apologize for not preparing myself on time!" he bowed. Once his head came back up, he looked in awe at Nigai's appearance; so sharp, suave, and sophisticated. It was envious and nearly embarrassing for Youji to be wearing trash compared to what Nigai was wearing.

ah, flowers! I can't believe he would bring such a thing, especially for a rat like I am..

Nigai smiled and held the flowers out to him, "don't worry about it. I have several changes of clothes in the car if you need it." He opened the car door for him to let him in. Once he was inside he slide in himself and pulled over a suit case that had several pairs of clothes in it.

"Help yourself, I have reservations to Crown Royal," he smiled softly and crossed his legs as he looked over at him.

With so many things going through Youji's mind, he could barely think straight. Everything seemed to go by quicker than it actually happened. One second, he was just the young kid standing uselessly in the convenience store, and now he was in an expensive car, riding with a valuable man, ready to have a luxurious night.

"Where should I change?" he asked dully, as if the question was more important than the awe-deserving situation he was in.

Nigai smiled, "either here, the back seat or in the restaurants bathroom." He started up the car and started driving down the street heading to the place. He smiled over at him for a moment before turning his attention back to the road. Classical oldies started to play softly on the radio as he drove. Yeah, he was good and he knew how to be. It was only a matter of time before his true dorkyness shone through.

Youji grinned understandingly and nodded. He turned his head back and looked at the back seat. Hm...it looks difficult to get back there without damaging any of the car...and it wouldn't be a surprise, considering my clumsiness...

Youji held a fine black suit in his hands, looking at it with a grin, then set it neatly on the dashboard. He tried carefully removing his pants and shirt, then put on his suit "Boyko-Sama...I really like this suit." he smiled wide "I haven't worn one since I can remember!"

"Well now you have one," Nigai stopped at a light and looked over at him. "You look good in a suit."

He turned the car and pulled up to the very nice restaurant that was very hard to get into. He threw his keys to the valet and smiled opening the door on the other side for Youji and held his hand out to him. When he helped him out he reached over fixing his hair for him. After that he let go of his hand and headed inside the place. The hostess smiled brightly, "Bokyo-sama! Oh I have your booth ready."

Nigai nodded to her and followed her back to a private room with a fireplace. He sat at the table and thanked to woman as he set the menu down already knowing what he wanted.

Youji looked around in astonishment "Wow...this place is so nice!" he awed. "I don't know how I could repay you for this..."

He shifted around in his suit;not quite used to wearing such fancy clothes. His eyes darted across the menu, only being drawn to the high prices

Nigai smiled and leaned his chin on his hand, "I'm sure we'll come up with something."

The waiter came over pouring wine for both of the. Nigai thanked him and drank some of it before ordering his usual, "order anything you like." He smiled over at him.