Ghost and Friend

akiravadel

I had a weird thought and was wondering who would like to join on this. I'd like to play an uke (not gay) character who had a friend who passes away (whose gay). He's in love with someone but never got to tell them their feelings. So he goes through his homophobic friend to try to live and relay those feelings to ascend to heaven but nothing seems to work. So he tries to possessive his friend sometimes but he fights back. Eventually he starts to fall in love with the man and the man falls for him.

I'd like to play the homophobic friend stuck in the middle. lol heehee Any takers?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• vampireluvr97

Awesome! Which one are you wanting to play? Because i can play multiples if you don't want both. Or it's all yours if you want both :)

I was thinking on the man who's stuck in the middle of the ghost friend and the ghost friend wants to do, but then I thought maybe I could play the ghost's crush that he never told he loved, and guy he had a crush on was completely shy and aw....

But your choice since it is your role play.

Yeah, if that is alright with you, I'll be the guy the ghost had a crush on, and you can be the guy who is stuck in the middle of it.

Sounds like this is going to be a lot of fun. :]

Actually lets post who we're going to roleplay as in here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nigai Bokyo