Have you ever been caught watching yaoi?

Yaoi Eater

we are XD? and I really need to watch that :p

Watch the anime but READ THE MANGA! It is SO MUCH more erotic and sexy *makes gaga eyes and day dreams about the romance scenes*

The Anime, like MOST OVAs that are capped at 2 episodes... The story felt squashed where there was lost of story fit into ONLY 2 episodes. However, the Mangas were developed in story and tells the story AFTER OVA 2.

Make sure you watch + read them kay

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
? ;)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Misaki san

• Yaoi Eater

• Anessen

I'm not really hide myself when I read, write or watch yaoi/BL ^^'

But when people asked me about it I just answer "yay I like it ... and what ? it's fun, you want to read/watch too?"

They're faces are SO FUNNY XD

• 1 month later...

yes.

by a female classmate from highschool last few years ago, who also lives in a neighborhood where i live.

she caught me from the window where she picked and i heard a voice from their and i realized never EVER leave the window open while watching.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

XD Alright :p

LOL My door was modified to "fit" but now i have huge gaps on top and bottom of my door ROFL

The door easily opens and swings shut on its own... But I digress :3

gwthwindfab6.gif

LOL sowie ;)

fuxkin fabulous

Hah. I almost got caught red handed watching yaoi. The big deal is when I READ YAOI MANGAS with that SCENE going on and my dad just enters my room without warning. almost got caught and my reaction was like -->:cuteonion43:

my dad will be like, "Why did you change the tab? did you do something wrong?". I will be like "oh crap oh crap" But worried not I always have a backup plan when I'm reading yaoi mangas :p I will open about 3 tabs with fb, twitter and all and just open randomly one of them to show it to my dad onion10 And if my mother were to see me watching/reading yaoi, she will be like, "dont mind me. go on" oh I love you mom :cuteonion8:

Quite a few of my friends have caught me actually. Not that I care.

They usually walk in and ask me, "What'cha doin'?"

And I reply, "Reading/Watching Yaoi."

"Yaoi?"

"It's like reading Johnlock Fanfics, but manga style and a lots of buttsmex."

"OH! Okay." *stands in room for a few minutes then leaves* *Continues reading/watching yaoi*

My parents have never caught me though. Thank god.

• 1 month later...

Almost. I almost got caught reading it (not sure about watching it). I almost had a heart attack cause my dad and brother walked in when I was at scene. (This happened at 2 different times.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Have you? It didn't happen to me, but some friends got caught by their parents or other relatives O_O. My point is if you got caught how would you react? What would you say? I would probably freak out, blush immensely and be speechless :msn_red_fox 14 How about you?

I accidentally downloaded a yaoi movie on my moms tablet and didn't know it downloaded until the next day she pushed play and got upset that i downloaded something without asking. Luckily she called my before the sex part, i paused it looked at it like i didnt know what the show was. Played it off , then i deleted and walked way doing the jig cause i made it before the sex!!!! Now i check and delete like a madwoman before giving the stuff back.:cuteonion58::6onion72:onion12

caught? ME?! i wouldn't be posting this right now if it happened!!!

my reaction if i get caught? i wouldn't have a reaction!! cuz i'll instantly go R.I.P....

• 5 weeks later...

Almost,a few days ago i was scrolling down the DRAMAtical Murder tag on Tumblr and when i got to the buttsecks scene of Clear and Aoba,my mouse got stuck on that picture and my mom came in my room

I opened a new tab,while literally yelling:"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE" and closing my browser nervously.

I don't think she noticed the actual picture,but i know she thinks something was fishy

yep i was caught by my boyfriend before i told him about my obssesion with yaoi..aaaaand now that he knows he doesn't mind me watching/reading it rabbit4 but i would probably die if my parents found out..

Everyone that I know knows I read yaoi, even my mom;she just doesn't completely know what it is yet. I remember one day, I was reading Katekyo! on the computer, and after reading so much yaoi, I knew when they were about to have sex. I had another tab up for when I heard someone's footsteps, so no one would find out. To annoy me, my little brother kept walking in on me, but I had that tab up, and the yaoi was not escalating. At one point, my little brother walked in on me and I didn't change tabs fast enough, and it was at a yummy part. Then, I screamed loudly, "DAMMIT, STOP WALKING INTO ME ON THE YUMMY PARTS!!" rabbit9 Then he said, "Yummy?!" and then my mom shouted, "Yummy?! Did I hear you right?!" I closed the yaoi tab and pulled up a recipe for lemon bars since one of the things my friend and I told our moms was that yaoi is a cook book w/ lemons. After that incident, I told my little brother he can't be in the same room as me when I read yaoi until he is 14. Also, every time he sees me reading any kind of manga, even if it is not yaoi, he will ask if it is at a lemony part.

hahaha XD the yummy parts! that is such a winner XD hahaha. I've never been caught ... I think. If I have, well, no one said anything, probably cuz it's far too awkward... I know my mom saw manga I was reading, and all she said was "that guy looks like a girl" onion12

all my close friends know I loooove my boys on top of each other though... so... no secret there. ^^