Key

Where to post?

First of all, the Fiction section can be found

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. It is divided in 4 major parts: Fanfiction 18+, Fanfiction 18-, Original Fiction 18+, Original Fiction 18-.

These parts are sub-divided into Oneshots (1 chapter fictions) and Series (fictions containing more than 1 chapter). The Series section is also divided in 2 parts: Ongoing fictions and Completed fictions.

How to post?

Once you entered the Fiction section, click on Submit

xdhwr9.jpg

On the next screen, you will have to write the Title, select the proper category for your fiction (18+, 18-, Ongoing, Completed) and in the message field you write down the content of the fiction.

2i6dhsl.jpg

If you have a multi-page series, scroll down to the Multi-Page options and write down the number of chapters and click Submit.

4v5mo5.jpg

On the next screen complete the fields. Each Title should be the title of the chapter and in the Message box write down the content of the chapter.

261gk5d.jpg

You can always add more pages to your fiction by clicking on Edit Fiction, in the bottom right corner, once the fiction has been posted.

• Like 19

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Belita

• hama71

• Destiny.Fate

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Belita

We want to have all the existent fictions to the new system, as the old one will be deleted, but I can't move them myself or it will appear that I wrote them ;D

That's why all those who posted fanfics should copy their works and paste them in the new system (:

• Like 1

@ hama

What exactly do you mean? Hitting Enter won't leave space between lines? When you copy the text some of the spaces might be lost, but hit Enter when you see it and save, it should work (:

Well... I don't know how should explain this...

There is now between line... they are all line up together...

I don't know how to fix that... T T

• Like 1

@ hama71

Dear the same was happening to me you need to disactivate the "Automaticly Sparse Lines on Text" so they'll appear the way you wrote them...

You have to Edit the fiction and it's on the options below...

• Like 1

@ hama71

Dear the same was happening to me you need to disactivate the "Automaticly Sparse Lines on Text" so they'll appear the way you wrote them...

You have to Edit the fiction and it's on the options below...

Thank you about explain about that... but, somehow I think Key did edit up... ^^;;;

I hope next time it will be o.k... ^^;;;

And Key... that is kind of relay story...

So I am not the only one will going to post the story...

So I wonder how to work that out...

Any way we don't know when that story will go on so...

Don't have to answer right away... ^^;;;

@ Key

Sorry for being a pain...and giving you more trouble, but how will people know that, for example, i created a new fic and people can go and read them...?

rabbit0

Because since it doesn't show up in regular posts on forum only people who go to the "Fictions" topic will see it right?

Sorry for being a nag... :(

• Like 1

@ Belita

Yeah, that's right, for now they will have to check the Fiction section to see what's new. If you scroll down once you click on Fiction, the last updates are displayed. However, I will try to include it in the sidebar, so that it can be seen from the forum's homepage, not sure if I'll be able to, though...

• Like 1

Hi Key/Belita,

I think i understand how hama71 feels... lol cos when i tried previewing the fiction, it appears to be a whole chunk of words without any paragraphing. And i did what belita mentioned to "deactivate Automatically parse links in text" but it still appears to be the same...

Ps. Key, do you have a dateline as to when we have to complete the transfer? Because I'm afraid I would require a little more time as I am busy with work... Thanks!

• Like 2

@ Destiny.Fate

Your paragraphs look just fine, here's a print screen

dvr7z8.jpg

About the deadline, no, there isn't any, but I hope everyone will move the fictions as soon as possible to be able to delete that part. (:

• Like 1

Hiellooo Key, i need your help on something...

Some fics have quite some pages, and i haven't found yet someplace to jump to the last page of the fic...

I have to navigate all the fics pages so i can get to the last one...

I know you are swamped in work, so i probably shouldn't even be asking for this and wait..

But since i don't know if someone noticed(or i haven't found out how to do it)...

Is there a way to jump to the last page? Like a "Go to Page" button, like we have in forum, or you still haven't added that function to the new system?

• Like 1

@ Belita

This is basically a mod, totally different from the forum, I just included it in the forum platform, that's why it doesn't have the functions the forum has.

I am still working on it, as basically, since it doesn't offer these functions, I have to 'create' them and find a way to include them in the system. I'm still working to find a way to make the navigation better.

I tried to add a piece of code so far, but it gave errors, it has conflicts with some other parts of the system.

• Like 2

Thank you for your fast answer :)

I see, then there's really no way to go forward on the pages for now, unless you create it...

I mostly just wanted to make sure there really was none, that maybe i could be missing it... Mostly i'm the one not seeing things when they're there... :(

Since there isn't, no worries at all, programming is an absolute nightmare, so don't even worry about it... It's not even an issue, so thank you :)

For all your hard work and answering right away :)

• Like 1