Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

( lmao, yea the whips! )

"Ahnnnn...nn!" Long and naughty moans slipped out of his mouth and couldn't bare it anymore. A shiver went through his spine when the other whispered, his eyes were tightly shut and he bit his lips. Small tears flow from his red ashamed eyes but it was by pleasure. He wanted to come but it made him feel embarrassing even more then now, he could hold it like a real man,

"S...shut.... nnn, up..." he sighed through his hard breathes and moans, cocking his head backwards when panting, his mouth opened by it self with almost the tongue out, the pleasure took over his manly body

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

• 3 weeks later...

Takeo smirked. "... fuh... You're so cute Akiya..." he murmured in the others ear. He made his thrusts faster, pumping his cock into the other. "Open your eyes and look at me, see only me..."

Asuka smiled. "I love you too you know. Good night Kasuki." She gave him a light kiss on the cheek and left him standing there alone. 'I wonder if the trains still are running...' She took a look at the clock... If she took the last train she would be at her fathers home in about thirty minutes...

"S-Shut up..."

He said meanwhile panting, he looked down to the ceiling, closing his eyes and his face flustered red. He clenched his hands against the chest of the other, sweat drops and tears from pleasure fell from his face to his chest. This pleasure, he couldn't bear more... he felt like exploding, dying, or being killed. Too much, too much...

"A-ah....nnn....."

His hips also began to move slowly on its own, meaning that he love the pleasure.

Kasuki said goodbye to Asuka and walked back home to sleep, When he sleep, he dreamt about Asuka, How they whas married and start a family together.