Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

"Shouhei wanted you to come to the rooftop." A friend of Takeo shouted to him.

"Okay, sankyuu." Takeo replied while heading his steps toward the roof. Why do Kasuki want me to meet him up there, maybe it has something to do with how he acted this morning. Takeo was really worried about him and he thought back to the early morning Kasuki started to act strange.

"Brrrr.... Brrrrr. Brrrr"

Takeo opened the his darkblue eyes and snoozed the alarmclock. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and put on his glasses. The he looked on the watch and realised that he was late. The clock was already 7am. 'Fuck! Kasuki's going to kill me!' Takeo jumped out of his bed and stumbled on his huggingpillow. 'Shit, why's Miku there?' Miku, as he called her, was his favorite cover for the pillow. She was laying on a bed and she was showing of her sexy body, her blue hair was set up in twintails. Even thought she was nothing more than an animated character he loved her more than the 3D girls who existed in the world he was living in. Takeo quickly pulled on his shirt and stumbled over Miku again when he was reaching for his pants. He buttoned his shirt and snatched his bag before he ran down the stairs to the kitchen. While in the kitchen he quickly grabbed a sandwitch, put it in his mouth and headed out to the hallway. Takeo jumped in his shoes and opened the door. He was short out of breath but forced himself to run on. While he came closer to there meeting place he slowed down and walked up the only hindrance left, the big hill. When he were almost up the hill he saw him, Shouhei Kasuki.

Takeo hesitated for a second before he opened the roof door. He walked out in the sun to find Kasuki waiting there. Takeo smiled widely, even if he was worried there was no reason to show it. "Kasuki? What did you want to talk about?"

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

Kasuki so Takeo and answert'' I dont know what do anymore,i lost my parents and i newly discoverd at im Gay Takeo because girls intressere me not anymore and i love both you and Akiya, And i dont know who im going pick betwenn there,I whant you to know this Takeo,So what do you say now Takeo,do You hate me when you hear this?'' he asked.

x Akiya walked around the place and heard everything, "gay?" he thought, He thought it was very interesting to hear every single thing of it. He softly hid him self in a wall and nobody could discover Akiya there. x

Takeo could not believe what Kasuki said... He blushed and his brain was working on high speed. "So what?! What's wrong with being gay?!" Takeo replied on a reflex, and when he realised what he just said he struggled for word. "Uh.. I mean... You're you, even if you get turned on by other men... There's no way I could hate you for that..." I'm so happy I could die! The only thing that's making me depressed is that he likes Akiya too. "You know... I think Akiya likes you, of course I do too. But I think Akiya loves you the most." No! What the hell am I saying?! I love him more than Akiya ever will do... The words came from Takeos mouth without him wanting to say them. "Have you talked to him about this already?" Th... Thump... Th.. Thump As he tried to remain sane, he felt how the tears started to fill his eyesight. He tried to hold them in. Why does it hurt so much?! Is it supposed to be like this!? I want to encourage my friends to go out. Everything he said was to make sure he was safe from getting another heartbreak. He remembered the day his heart broke the first time. Takeo had found his lover making love with another man, and not just any man, his own father. It was the day Takeo and his little sister, Asuka, took their things and moved from home. Takeo felt how a tear slowly left his eye, flowing down his cheek. He dried it of really quickly before Kasuki noticed it. "If you want me to I can call up Akiya for you. He will probably be happy to hear what you want to say." Takeo put on a fake smile, and acted really happy. Then he gave Kasuki a light hug, thanking him for telling and began to walk away. It was then he saw Akiya. Hmph, this will make my job much easier. He grinned for a second.

x He heard every single word of what the other said and shocked a bit "Don't you like him too?..." he thought... He swallowed a bit and didn't knew how to react... He also didn't knew what Kasuki's response will be x

Kasuki so Takeo and said'' Thank you so much for understanding Takeo,Your are the bestfriend a person whis for and i think i know who i love now and thats is Akiya sorry about that Takeo,i have know you for long time now and that day my parents died i cryed really bad and you whas there for my and that make me really happy and the whas the sametime i realished i love you but now i know at i love Akiya more than you Takeo and i hope i didnt hurt you by this and we can still be friends'' he asked whit a smile.

Takeo didn't turn to face Kasuki again. He thought that if he saw Kasukis face then he wouldn't be able to hold back his tears. It hurts! It hurts so much... Why does it have to be Akiya?! Why can't it be me!? "It's your decision who you love the most." Takeo bit his lip, he bit it so hard that it began to bleed. "Of course I'm still your friend even if you choose Akiya, after all we've always been together until now." He began to walk against Akiya. "See ya!" He waved his hand against Kasuki. "Looks like you've heard it all." Takeo whispered to Akiya. The look on Akiyas face made him realise that he seen him trough already. But then It was hard not to notice, especially for Akiya, who was the only person Takeo ever told about his unrequited love. He thought about it when he left the rooftop. It felt weird when he realised that he only been hanging out with Akiya for the last three months. They could talk about almost anything, actually it was hard to notice that they were rivals in love. Instead of rivals I should say that we were really close friends... He thought of the time he and Kasuki had spent together and how hard it had been on Kasuki when his parents died. I were always by his side, still he looked so unhappy... Takeo tried to remember when Kasuki stopped being so damn depressed. I think it was.... It was when be began High School and became friend with Akiya. There it was again Akiya... It seemed like everything Takeo were holding dear, ended when they met Akiya... Th... Thump... Th... Thump... His heart started racing without him understanding why. Why does my heart race?! Why does it race now, why now when I'm thinking of Akiya!? He was really confused, since he was thinking of Akiya and not of the one he was supposed to love. He tried to think about Kasuki, but he didn't get the same reaction as when he thought of Akiya. Well his heart raced, but it didn't have the same effect, it was not so loud, not so clear, not so heartbreaking as when he thought of Akiya. My head... It hurts... He held a hand over his eyes, like it would linger the pain. It didn't, so he started to walk against the school infirmary. Maybe sensei can give me some medicin, then I can take a nap. The thought of a nap felt so sweet, so calming. Takeo opened the door to the infirmary and saw that sensei wasn't there. Looks like I have to find so medicine for myself. Takeo synced the bottles for some kind of painkillers, and lucky as he was he found it quickly. He swallowed the pill without any water and walked to one of the beds. Now I should get some sleep... It will feel better after I've got some time to sleep. He yawned and laid down on the bed. After he crawled down under a blanket, he felt how his vision became blurred and how his eyes slowly closed. On a couple of minutes he was asleep.

(WOAW, you made me read more today then I did on school XD. Omygoooddd, He gets a crush on Akiya? o_o )

x He looked confused in front of him, his eyes were big like they could pop out, when Takao passed him by he thought: "What... Are you doing? Don't you like him too... If I was you I'd hold him my self..." He bit his lips and noticed Takeo wanted to burst into tears,

he felt sorry for Takeo cause he doesn't like hurting his best friends, "But... he started it... He's the one who did this" he thought by him self. He didn't knew what to do. "W-What am I doing? Ain't I THE hot boy of the school? Aint I the ONE who has loads of girls... "" ... But this is love Akiya... This isn't only about sex anymore... Since his mother died he had a cold heart, since she was the only one he could trust, and he could love the most... When Akiya met Kasuki, he felt kinda weird... His heart thumped... It never happened with a girl, and... the funniest thing is... A GUY!? a freaking GUY.

He clenched his teeth, and followed Takeo's left foot steps since he wanted Kasuki to come by him self instead of looking like a stupid idiot peeper.

He lost Takeo sight and wondered where he was going..

"But why am I following Takeo now? Aint I supposed to make love with Kasuki now? ... No wait... I'll let Kasuki come here, by him self... I have a weird, strange, but happy feeling at the moment, but I can't see him for a while..."

Maybe, he was too nervous he could past out immediately, he wanted to rest a bit... And also went to the infirmary... He noticed someone was laying there and he saw it was Takeo,

thump.

"Takeo!?" he thought by him self

"whats he doing here? ... oh... Probably took his medicine..." he sighed x

Kasuki walked mot infirmary and after he opnedt the door to infirmary he so Akiya and said''there you are Akiya,i have searchd for you,I have something to say to You,Will you listen?'' he asked whit a smile.

(Haha, I have this perfect plan on stealing Akiya from Kasuki XD)

In Takeos dream there were two boys. He recognized Kaoru, but could not name the other boy. "Kaoru, I love you!" The young boy blushed. It was himself, just a bit younger but innocent and pure. "I love you too, Takeo." Kaoru pulled Takeo closer to him and kissed him, passionately. The scene disappeared and a new scene started. "I'm home!" Takeo threw his bag in the hallway. "Is anybody home?!" 'Where is everybody?' Then he heard something upstairs and followed the noise. "Ah! Uh! Don't stop! More!" Takeo heard a familiar voice, Kaoru. It came from his parents room, what were Kaoru doing in his parents room?! He opened the door a little bit and glanced in through the crack. The things that Takeo saw made him so mad and so sad. He saw his beloved boyfriend begging to be fucked by Takeos father! Takeo pushed the door open in anger and almost screamed: "What the fuck are you two doing?!" It was a really stupid question, but still he wanted Kaoru to explain himself. "Ah! Takeo..." Kaoru pushed away Takeos father. Takeo were so mad that he walked into the room, towards Kaoru, and when he reached him he slapped his cheek. "I really hate you Kaoru! I didn't think you were the type to cheat on someone, but I guess I was wrong! Unfortunately, this old man won't keep you for long." He sighted and hit Kaoru. Then he turned against Takeos father. "AND YOU!" He screamed. "I can't believe that you're still doing this. Doesn't it tire you too always seduce my friends?! I REALLY HATE YOU, YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKING HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE!"

Takeo woke up from his nightmare when he heard Kasukis voice. "I've searched for you, Akiya." He was still half asleep so he let his eyes stay shut, but his ears were wide open. What the fuck?! I ran her to be alone, to avoid them and now they have follow me here!? No fucking way!

Still he could not pretend that he wasn't curious about what Akiya would answer. My revenge on Kasuki for not choosing me will be me taking Akiya from him! Takeo giggled under the blanket, his revenge would be to take away everything Kasuki held dear...

Kasuki thinking for himself mens he waited on reaply from Akiya''What im goona do, Im sure i love Akiya very much but i still love Takeo to i mean both betyr so much for me i dont see a world uten them but The whas Takeo so whas there for me all the time not Akiya so why do i coice Akiya before Takeo over all thing,sigh love is hard thing thats for sure,I guess i go for the my heart is saying thats coice Akiya and i hope he can make my happy'' he thinking for himself.

x He noticed that Takeo was sweating awful, he thought he might have a nightmare again, when Kasuki also came in the infirmary he sighed a bit and looked at Kasuki, he nodded a bit and he noticed Takeo was awake, he looked at Kasuki again, and walked out, through his eyecorner he looked at Takeo "Its your own fault for giving Kasuki to me" he thought and smirked a little bit, though he still felt a little bit sorry. But also not sorry, since he felt something like revenge is coming soon, he's quit excited for that, since he's a bad ass. He closed the door behind him and he looked at Kasuki with a small smirk. "He finally could here his crush confess his love to him... To me... hehe, I'm nervous am I" he thought nervously... x

What is it what you wanted to talk about Kasuki?

x ...Stupid, you obviously already know what Kasuki is going to tell. He swallowed; At least, in his mind. He does know what Kasuki is going to tell. Though its his first time starting a proper relationship he thought by him self, ah well... Akiya, you are the seme, you are the toppy. So you must know what to do. Being yourself, Akiya thought. I would like to make him scream and beg for me... But, its like a pet. You have to love and give love to the pet, kiss and sex... being one with him, connected. -You obviously know what kind of "connect" I mean, just like Lego or knex-

But what would Takeo's revenge will be, he couldn't wait for it, he had a slight smirk on it. Is it going to be Kasuki... or me,Takeo? lets play this game...

He turned back into reality, and looked at Kasuki. The one who is going to be his lover soon. Still having a nervous feeling somewhere in his heart, his heart thumps small... He haven't felt those feelings for ages,

is it because of Kasuki? Or the warm revenge what will come up by Takeo? Or is it both...? x

Kasuki so on Akiya and said'' i i i love you Akiya, I really do and i hope we can go out somertime and do you whant to be my boyfriend?'' he asked blush on his face.

Thump, thump, thump... Takeos heart was beating really fast, he swallowed. Now it's happening, Kasuki is confessing to Akiya. Suddently he felt how his cheeks became wet, how they tasted salt. He realised that he was crying. It felt like a wave of feelings came from nowhere and drew him out in the deep ocean, he felt like he was drowning in his own feeling. Takeo felt so confused, so hurt, so.... so sad... Right now Akiya is accepting to go out with him... It felt like a dagger were being stabbed into his body, all he could feel was pain, the pain of be left alone... A voice in his head cried out: 'Stop them! Don't let Kasuki take Akiya away from you! Don't let your best friend take the one you love!' The one I love... Who's really the one I love of those two... He thought back on all of their time together, his childhood with Kasuki and the new feelings that started to grow when he met Akiya. The truth made his spine shiver, the one he loved was not Kasuki, It was Akiya...

x The confession, went like Akiya had imagined, simple but fast. He swallowed for a while and he didn't knew actually how to react... Since when his mother passed away, it happened years ago... He's still in a big pain of it... So he doesn't know how it will be if Kasuki dies... Since its his lover then... he's scared for those things... And swallowed a bit,

The little devil inside him: "JUST TAKE HIM, FUCK HIM, MAKE HIM CRY, AND LOVE HIM"

His little angel inside him: "You should love him careful. You could lose him earlier then his death if you listen to the devil"

..."What about Takeo?" Takeo also liked him, Takeo once confessed in his sleep once... A shiver came out of his spine.

He looked at Kasuki, and pushed him against the wall. He kissed him on his lips, seems like he couldn't stand it anymore and the devil took care of Akiya's body now. x

'Do you hear them? Do you hear the sounds that comes from kissing another human being!? It's your best friend and the one you love! Takeo tried to close his ears and to put his hands over them, but he could still hear the devil whisper in his ear. "Shut up! I don't wanna hear it! Stop talking like you know my real feelings! Stop talking like you know who I love!" Takeo had forgotten that he was the only person in the room and screamed out the sentence. 'Sh... Quiet, young one! The truth hurts but you must hear it! You don't love Kasuki, you love Akiya! Think you silly boy, think! Think about the feelings that started to grow when you met him! Think about how many times your heart has raced to the thought of him! And think about how many timed you came while thinking about him, only him!' The voice from Takeos mind tried to make him see clear, see that the feelings he thought that he felt for Kasuki were meant for Akiya! How am I supposed to stay quiet when you're telling me the things I tried to hide from myself! How am I supposed to stay quiet when the one I love.... When Akiya is standing outside, making out with my childhood friend?! Takeos breathing became ragged and he began to panic, what to do he thought. He didn't want to go outside because the he would met them, still he didn't want to stay here because then he would hear them... It hurts! It hurts so much! Why do I always realise my feelings when it's to late already!? Takeo threw himself of the bed, rushed to the door... But just when he was supposed to open the door the stopped. What would really happen if he told Akiya about his feelings?! Nothing! Akiya and Kasuki were dating, and they were both his friends... He could do nothing but to support them even trough it felt like his heart were being cut to pieces! The tears started to flow down his cheeks, he could not stay there anymore. Even though he didn't want to meet them, not while he still was crying, he slowly opened the door. He saw that Akiya had pushed up Kasuki against a wall and they were french kissing. The sight was too unbearable and he could do nothing else but stare at them, he stared at them with tears flowing down his cheeks. When they saw him, he became startled and turned around while rushing away from cause of his pain.

(Somehow I'm starting to feel sorry for him XD)

( Omg I am also feeling so sorry XDDDD D: )

x He moved his tongue inside Kasuki's mouth and moved his hand under his shirt. He noticed someone was crying and he looked with surprised eyes to Takeo through his eyecorner, he stopped kissing. When he saw Takeo rushing away he bit his lips softly he was spacing out for a while and Kasuki looked at him full with questions. x

... Sorry... You know... Takeo also loved you so much as I do...

x He moved his hands to his mouth, trembling a bit... He is very unsure to do this, would Kasuki run to Takeo now? Did he just loved me cause he knew I loved him?

... he was really unsure, having a relationship... For his first time, its weird to say since he's well known with girls. He didn't knew how to love someone,

would Kasuki still choose him? he thought by him self... "What am I fucking going to do now?" he thought again. Takeo also loved Kasuki, but he somehow noticed that Takeo was looking at me... when I was kissing Takeo... Aren't you fucking supposed to show your crying face to Kasuki?

He bit his lips and smirked again "I am getting a fucking funny feeling now" he thought by him self x

( Akiya is badass, loads of cursing yeah. )

Kasuki stopet kissing Akiya when he so Takeo crying and he run after Takeo and finnaly he fund Takeo and said''sorry about that Takeo i didnt know you whas there and i see you realished at you love Akiya and not me,Sigh i guess thats whas not a suprize afterall you two have always be very close and to be honest i have always feelt very jealous torwards you and Akiya, You know what i think Akiya loves you too. So why dont you go and confess your feelings torwards him'' he said whit a smile and tear in his eyes.

"You think that Akiya loves me?! There's no fucking way that is true! I know all about him and his feelings for YOU! He has been talking about you for two years!" Takeo were still crying and his voice sounded really weird. He tried to put up a brace face, but since his face was filled of tears it was a total fail. What the hell is Kasuki thinking?! There's no fucking chance in this whole universe that Akiya would love me! I already know that, and that why I'm hiding my feelings from him! I mean come on, Akiya is head over heels over Kasuki and it's really hard not to notice... Takeo tried to dry of his tears, but they kept flowing down his red face. "But thank you, it was a nice thing to say thought..." He stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. "Can you leave me for a while? I need to be alone..."

x He noticed that Kasuki also ran away and he sighed deep. "So fucked" he walked away and wondered where they were. He walked to the rooftop thats Kasuki's and Takeo's favorite place to be. He heard those words that Kasuki said to Takeo

"What is he saying!?!" he thought by him self, he gazed a little bit confused and mad.

"First you goddamn confess your fucking love to me and now you're fucking running to Takeo and saying that!?" He thought again, x

Kasuki sigh and said'' Well whis you say so, Is just that at i hate see you hurt like that, You are the kindest person i know borsett from Akiya And i really love you both so much there is very important to me and i dont like see my friends hurt, There are always whes there for me when i need the most and that make me very happy, I is very lucky to have friends so there, I dont think i have com over my parents death arent whas for there two. And all i whis for is my two important friends to be happy, Anyway i have tell you what i feelt so now you can be for yourself now and one more thing Takeo, Your are not alone anymore, You have us now whis you have trouble you can come to us and tell us what is wrong and we can try to hjelp you okey, So laters then Takeo'' he said walked back to Akiya.

(sorry about that Hizaki,i just tryed to make the story more dramatic,forgett what i said)

( I think Kasuki have noticed a little change of heart in Akiya ;) It's no use to hide it, you know. The truth always comes forward in the end XD No, but I changed mine a bit and it should sound a little bit better. )