~sensei?~

jajajajajajajajachan

Hello everyone ~ ♪

I was wondering—being a newbie—if anyone would like to roleplay with me, and teach me how to ^__^

Honestly, I haven't ever roleplayed before >

Well, I'm hoping to develop a plot with someone~ ☀

I am a bit picky, though ñ__n please pardon me

I don't want to roleplay any anime or manga, because I'm not familiar with any characters and I wouldn't want to play their personalities wrongly; please understand ^-^

I'm not very into anything too unrealistic (animals, aliens, fantasy, and so on) because it suddenly becomes difficult for me to have a broad imagination or understand their feelings, that way

But, besides that, I think I'm open to other things, because I'm new to it (*^O^*) ♪

I'm hoping for one-on-one, because I'm learning. If there were to be more people, it would seem too cluttered to me in terms of obtaining any new knowledge. But, in the development of a plot, I'd welcome many people to help, though I doubt many will find it interesting. Still, I'm definitely okay with that~

I hope someone will maybe be interested. If not, that's fine as well ^~^

Thank you~★ *bows*

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jajajajajajajajachan

• akiravadel

I don't mind. :) I've been doing this for... 10 or so years seems like I should start passing on what I've learned lol

The very first thing is understand structure. One of the easiest ways to rp is writing your posts as a first person story. Using "..." and descriptions is the best way to go. Once you get that down the rest comes easy. lol (sometimes) I had trouble with it at first.

Next is what story would you like to do? Normal, perhaps high school kids or co-workers. Maybe even a singer meets his new agent or even younger kid falls in lover with older in school (those are some of my favs).

~Akira~

I don't mind. :) I've been doing this for... 10 or so years seems like I should start passing on what I've learned lol

The very first thing is understand structure. One of the easiest ways to rp is writing your posts as a first person story. Using "..." and descriptions is the best way to go. Once you get that down the rest comes easy. lol (sometimes) I had trouble with it at first.

Next is what story would you like to do? Normal, perhaps high school kids or co-workers. Maybe even a singer meets his new agent or even younger kid falls in lover with older in school (those are some of my favs).

~Akira~

Oh my~ thank you very much for this advice ^-^

It's really helpful! *bows*

I appreciate you sharing all this with me, truly~♪

Ah, I feel ignorant now 0.0;; haha

Thank you for helping ^__^

Okay...well, I really like a school plot ♪

I think it's romantic, right~?

Maybe along the lines of an all-boys school; an academy or high school

What do you think about it? ^ ^

I like it. Hm... I like to play ukes but I do have sekes and seme too. I usually don't like to label them as such. Most of mine depend on how the story turns out. So original characters, whose going to play who

Oh, yeah. Its true ^ ^

Well, its difficult for me to be seme, I think o o;;

I'm more of one to be timid, over-dramatic, and...well...on the bottom ^~^; hehe

But, I'll go along with whatever you want :3

sorry I can't believe I overlooked your post >.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'll use Nigai. I just realized most of my character pics aren't on this computer. I'll have to get my scanner up and going

Oh, its no problem ~

Nigai; it means bitter, right? ^-^

Oh, why's that? o.o

Maybe I should develop a character now... ^~^

Lets see...

Name: Youji Takada

Position: uke

Interests: foreign cultures, reading, music, and tennis

Well...of course this character can change as the plot develops ^ ^

It does :) his full name is Nigai Bokyo (bitter violence) he's been around for manymany years in my roleplays)

Name: Nigai Bokyo

Position: seke (he doesn't mind being top or bottom)

Interests: many, drawing painting, singing, writing,sports

yes

hm... perhaps maybe my characters father is like yakuza and takes ownership of the place Youji works for. Nigai feels bad so he steps in trying to find a way to help

Oh, that's such a cool idea~! I like it ^__^

Is there any more information that needs to be added to it, specifically? (^ ^)

Yeah, its a good idea (*^ ^*) and maybe, after a while of knowing each other (as teenagers,that is) there's something that gets me to realize that I know you :3