Redstarsky

I would like to try a one on one with someone(either PM or forums are fine by me.) Now, we could do a few things so let me just write those down(along with some of my own rules).

Things we could do

Kemonomini(or whatever you call animal features, this term is still new to me)

Alien's/Demons/angels/other fantasy creatures and monsters.

Warriors/mages/or other fantasy settings.

well..lets just get to plots and what I look for in an RP partner.

I genrally like to have someone who knows who to use grammar but I am not very hell-bent on taking and picking everything you do apart(I mean I far away from amazing writer). Just have common knowledge.

I also like it when people use quotation's for character dialog. I don't like it when people rp like the following Examples: oh leik i totes just killd u lol *Dances*.

Stereotypes and cliches are boring most of the time(they can be good just not ALL th time you see them) so lest do different things.

(these are the main things to keep in mind.)

PLOTS:

To be edited in a minute.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Redstarsky

• Dogcatfish

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems great minds think alike. This sounds good to me. I've been rping for several years and I like everything you listed. I have several original characters to choose from, seme, uke, seke alike. I prefer uke's or seke's but I do do semes as well.

I don't mind having a character from any race with some sort of power. Or even world they live in. I have done many different plots including bondage and master slave.

So if your interested let me know

~Akira~

• 2 weeks later...

Your proposal sounds very interesting, I do a fair bit of rping myself. I was wondering are you still looking for Rp partners? If so please Pm me.

Thank you.