School Love

empecool

"Shouhei wanted you to come to the rooftop." A friend of Takeo shouted to him.

"Okay, sankyuu." Takeo replied while heading his steps toward the roof. Why do Kazuki want me to meet him up there, maybe it has something to do with how he acted this morning. Takeo was really worried about him and he thought back to the early morning Kazuki started to act strange.

"Brrrr.... Brrrrr. Brrrr"

Takeo opened the his darkblue eyes and snoozed the alarmclock. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and put on his glasses. The he looked on the watch and realised that he was late. The clock was already 7am. 'Fuck! Kazuki's going to kill me!' Takeo jumped out of his bed and stumbled on his huggingpillow. 'Shit, why's Miku there?' Miku, as he called her, was his favorite cover for the pillow. She was laying on a bed and she was showing of her sexy body, her blue hair was set up in twintails. Even thought she was nothing more than an animated character he loved her more than the 3D girls who existed in the world he was living in. Takeo quickly pulled on his shirt and stumbled over Miku again when he was reaching for his pants. He buttoned his shirt and snatched his bag before he ran down the stairs to the kitchen. While in the kitchen he quickly grabbed a sandwitch, put it in his mouth and headed out to the hallway. Takeo jumped in his shoes and openedHe was short out of breath but forced himself to run on. While he came closer to there meeting place he slowed down and walked up the only hindrance left, the big hill. When he were almost up the hill he saw him, Shouhei Kazuki.

Takeo hesitated for a second before he opened the roof door. He walked out in the sun to find Kazuki waiting there. Takeo smiled widely, even if he was worried there was no reason to show it. "Kazuki? What did you want to talk about?"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empecool

• Jin.

• sexyshotaconbutt

Kasuki so on Takeo and said'' well i have hiding something from you for a long time, helt since we meet easother in kindergarten and i realished first when my parents died in caraccident and the i is trying to say are i love you Takeo and i hope you love me back,but i understand whis you dont and only see me as friend and nothing more all i whant is you to know what i feel Takeo'' he said whit a blush on his face.

x He walked around and he heard some familiar voices, he peeped a bit and heard the whole conversation, he thought: ...hm... What will happen...

So he continued with peeping. They didn't noticed him, who was peeping. x

Kasuki so on Takano and said'' So say somethig what is your answer Takeo-kun?'' he asked hopet at Takeo feelt the sameway as he does.

"I... I... Love.." Taeko began but stopped himself. Takeo did love Kazuki but he already knew what would happen. Kazuki would cheat on him and Takeo would be left alone, hurt and with less trust for other humans. He had already experienced this once, even though it wasn't Kazuki who confessed that time... Still he wanted to try being with Kazuki, since he loved him so deeply it was already killing him. He really wanted to touch Kazuki, he wanted to embrace Kazukis whole body and most of all he wanted to kiss him. I really want to try to be with Kazuki, should I trust him and start to go out with him? Takeo felt how he began to blush when he thought about having Kazuki as his boyfriend.. He deided to go with his real feelings.

"I'm really sorry! I cannot go out with you... I really like you a lot but..." Takeo really loved Kazuki, but the fear to be left alone was bigger than anything. He felt how tears started to flow down his cheeks and he bowed really quickly before he tried to escape from the roof and from the man who made him feel so insecure...

Kasuki run after Takeo and tok his right arm and said in crying voice''sniff please dont leave me Takeo sniff I really love you and i is afried to be hurt and alone again, sniff Your are everything to me, you whas there for me when i lost my parents three month agao and i really need you right now, Whis you are afried to be hurt again, will i proteck you you from getting hurt and i will always be there for you Takeo, exactly when you whas there for me, sniff so please gi me a sjance?'' he asked whit litte bit crying voice.

Takeo turned his face against Kazuki and saw his crying face. Before he could stop himself, he put his arms around Kazukis slender body. Sinking his face into Kazukis chest, crying. "I... I won't leave you... I lo.. love you!" He squeezed Kazuki before he pushed him away. "Bu... But you, if anybody, should know the reason for me saying no." Kazuki were the only person who knew what had happened to Takeo, why he decided to not have any kind of romantic relationship with anybody ever again. The memories of being abandoned were still lingering inside of him, so close to the surface. Takeo avoided Kazukis glance and saw that they were not alone on the roof, there was another boy there. No, shit! Takeo realised that the boy, Akiya, had heard everything. He panicked and ran to the door, pulled it open and headed down the stairs. He could never imagined that Akiya had heard everything. Damn, fuck it! Not Akiya! Akiya were one of Takeo and Kazukis friends, he was really popular with girls. But the most important thing of all, he had a crush on Kazuki. When Takeo realised this, it had created some kind of rivalry between Akiya and him. Still they managed to be friends because Kazuki wanted them to be together all three...

x He looked at Kazuki and Takeo, and felt a pain in his chest, though he didn't knew what kind of paint it was... He looked at Kazuki's crying face and his heart only began to hurt. Though, he didn't made any of movement with his body or different look on his eyes. He noticed Takeo was running away and he swallowed.

He kept his mouth shut and he felt anger coming through his body. When Takeo left he walked further x

... Ooh... what a drama...

Kasuki whas happy when he hear at Takeo feelt the same way but he whas confused why Takeo runet away after he tell Kasuki at he loved him, so he run after Takeo and didnt notice Akiya whas there.

Takeo were running through the corridor with tears flowing down his face. A lot of people were staring at him but he pretended not to notice. As he were running closer to the bathroom he heard the bell, the lessons were starting soon. Takeo stopped running and tried to wipe the tears from his face as he began walking towards the classroom. It was already 4th period and last lesson for the day. He hesitated for a moment outside the classroom, taking a deep breath to make sure he would not start crying again. Takeo opened the door and stepped inside. On the outside he was looking really calm and secure but on the inside it felt like a storm. His heart were telling him that he had made a mistake when he said he wouldn't date Kazuki, but his mind told him that he done the right thing. He took his seat in the back just beside the window, and became lost in his thoughts. Why did he have to confess? Why?! Damn Kazuki!

Kasuki whas runig when he hear the bell and the reminder him at he must go back to his work in School library and he walked mot school library and thinking for himself'' Sigh why did Takeo runing so fast after he confess to me,Is he so afrid to be hurt again, he know at i whould never hurt him so why did he runig away like that, Sigh i guess i for ask him after school then,now have i work to do'' he said and walked in school library for do his work.

x He got pretty annoyed, that Kazuki ignored him cause he was busy with following his love... He muttered and he walked around the school... He got pretty pissed up now, some girls walked to him x

Girls: Akiyaaaahhh~! Would you like to have lunch with uuuss~

...Get...off,

x He looked pretty angry at the girls, its the first time he got a angry face against cutie's. He couldn't stand it for a while and sighed, x

Sorry... could you leave me alone...

Girls: eh... a-alright..

x He walked to to the School infirmary room. He let him self fall on the bed and he closed his eyex x

The school whas now finnaly finished and Kasuki whas finish whit his work and he feelt at he got a headache and walked mot School infirmary room and walked in where he so Akiya lay down on off the bed and he tok some migraine tablett and walked mot the second bed and lay himself down and sleep.

Takeo woke up from his thoughts when the bells rang again. The day was over, and he was not looking forward to meeting Kazuki right now. Mabye he could stay until late at the school library, but remembered that Kazuki were working there today, still the option of going home was a no no. He didn't want to meet his little sisters so called 'friends'. Takeo was the only one who realised that they were hanging out with her just so they could meet 'the handsome onii-sama', as he was called by his sister and her friends. The thought of meeting his little sister made the whole thing even more annoying, his little sister had a brother complex and was adoring him so much that he hardly got any time to be alone, she even came in when he was taking a bath just to wash his back.

Takeo decided to spend some hours in town before going home, and if he was fast enough he didn't have to worry about running into Kazuki. He stuffed down his things in his bag before heading down to the shoelockers.

(Kazuki is sleeping on bed and then the other says that Kazuki is standing there? huh.....)

x He noticed it and opened his eyes, when he sat he looked at Kazuki. He walked to him and sat on him. Kissing him softly on his mouth x

(hello empecool calm down litte bit,my RPC character is sleeping on bed now,im coming to the part too)

Kasuki wake up see his friend kissed him on the lips and tok his arm on his friends shoulder and force him back and he said'' What hell are you doing Akiya? you know i love Takeo and not you'' he said whit litte bit bluch on his face.

x When the other pushed him back he looked at the other, he got quiet pissed about it when he said "not you" x

But, he doesn't accept your love.

x He laughed a little bit weird and pushed Kasuki harder against the bed, x

Whats so good about him huh?

x He kissed Kasuki again, but rougher and passionate x

Kasuki didnt know what to do and he tryed to push Akiya from him and said'' stop this Akiya i dont love you okey i love somone else and he is important to me and i promise not to hurt him, and i whill hold that promise no matter what so please stop this'' he said whit angry voice.

Takeo had a headache and headed toward the infirmary. He actually decided to spend his time there, not in town as he thought first. Oh dear, what a day it have been. "Sensei? Are you in?" He said as he opened the door, but she was not there. He almost decided to leave but changed his mind as he heard something from one of the beds. His curiosity took over his mind and he stepped inside the room and headed towards the bed. "Hmm... You might not love me, but your body does..." Takeo stopped as he heard Akiyas voice, but still his curiosity could not be stopped. He sneaked to one of the beds, hoping to see who Akiya's talking to. The shock he got was greater than anybody could imagined. Akiya was kissing Kazuki, and Kazuki wasn't fighting against it. Kazuki did the same thing as Kaoru had done to him, still it hurt so much more. Kazuki you bastard! "Kazuki, I hate you! You said that you loved me and now your doing exactly the same thing as Kaoru did towards me! You're much worse than scum! No wait, you're worse than Kaoru!" Takeo felt how his tears started to flow down his face again, still he didn't run this time he would stand and fight for himself.

Kasuki so Takeo run away and he force himself from Akiya and he run torwards Takeo, Finnaly he fund Takeo and he start talking'' Please stop Takeo,it not what you think is, I dont love him i love you and i goona always to love you no matter what, will you please let me explaine what happend'' he asked whit litte bit tear in his eyes.

Takeo turned against Kazuki with tears in his eyes. He clenched his teeth and stared into Kazukis eyes with a really hurt look. "If you don't love him then why?! Why were you making out with him?! Why did you allow his to touch you like that?!" Takeo frusted before he continued. "How do you think I'm going to trust you when you do things like this!" His voice and he cried out: "I really love you, so why?! Why can't I be enough?!" Takeo sank down on his knees and put his hand to his face, like he was hiding from something. And he did, he was hiding his tears from Kazuki.

x He clenched his fists and his teeth... He was really pissed at the moment... He hit the wall, there was a hole in the wall and broken pieces. His fist began to blood too, but he hit the wall again, and again

Thinking: Takeo... you FUCKER!!! x

Kasuki hugged Takeo and said'' I love you to Takeo, I love you so much at the hurts sometimes, But listen i didnt whant Akiya to kiss me in the first place, he kissed me when i sleep and when i wake up i so Akiya's lips on mine and i force his lips from mine but he still whant to kiss me self om i tell him at i dont love him, all this whas a misunderstanding, I really hopet at you shull not see Akiya kissed me because i know you be hurt by that, And i really hate see you hurt and the i hate the most is at i hurt you, And i hate myself for hurt you like this and that because i love you so much Takeo and i hope you belive me when i say this'' he said whit tear in his eyes.

Kg... tsk... that bastard...

x He banged his head against the wall... Just for once and looked down, and he begain to sit on his knees. "What does that bastard Takeo have what I don't have? ... huh..." He thought, he stood up and looked out the window, opening it and he jumped out of the window, he ends up on his feet on the ground. But one feet hurts since he once had a incident when he was on his motorcycle. But he didn't care, the pain in his heart did ached more then his feet. He walked forward and he really was annoyed. He wanted to play with girls for a second and he called a girl to play with x