Up Req: Manga adapt of I turned into a girl by Yakan/Misaki Inori

TimeWaster

first thing first, I don't know whether this kind of genre is even allowed here, but I'll try anyway.

the other day I found this,

a576939becfccc1df42b5e585bd077bf72c3c980_651334_1080_1532.jpg

the complete title:

[EN] I Turned into a Girl and Turned on All the Knights! -I Need to Have Sex to Turn Back!-

[JP] Nyotaika Shita Boku wo Kishi-sama tachi ga Nerattemasu -Otoko ni Modoru Tame ni wa Dakareru Shika Arimasen

it's YAOI but shoujo-ish, bcuz it is also gender-swap (not gender bender)

they say it was originally a yaoi novel, but at long last it got a manga adaptation.

the available version for it on the site I found that goodies, is in english, but heck... 2USD per chapter, not worth my palate T^T *suffering of the poor*

So, can I ask you to maybe, looking for the JP version then make it available here?

thanks before

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimeWaster

• BRIDGET

• jadeevans05

This manga would be non-yaoi. I couldn't find it complete, only some chapters and only the 1st in English. If you're still interested, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

, thanks for the response and I'm sorry that I haven't read this post in a while after I selfishly requested it from you.

so, it turned out to be non-yaoi manga eh? kinda expected that but still... many genres in one works, that in itself was something so ambiguous,

I read another one similar to this and well,... it got me hooked too. (ref: Gender-Swap at the Delinquent Academy -He's Trying to Get My First Time!-; and Pumpkin Time ). Though, yes... it turned to be pretty shoujo-ish

to be honest, I AM still interested in this works, and I DO appreciate your effort to fulfill my wishes, but don't make it a priority... it was just my whim anyway

adding to that, the english version are available in Renta, but as I said long before... THEY ARE A BIT TOO COSTLY for me (2USD per chapter)

• 2 weeks later...
, thanks for the response and I'm sorry that I haven't read this post in a while after I selfishly requested it from you.

so, it turned out to be non-yaoi manga eh? kinda expected that but still... many genres in one works, that in itself was something so ambiguous,

I read another one similar to this and well,... it got me hooked too. (ref: Gender-Swap at the Delinquent Academy -He's Trying to Get My First Time!-; and Pumpkin Time ). Though, yes... it turned to be pretty shoujo-ish

to be honest, I AM still interested in this works, and I DO appreciate your effort to fulfill my wishes, but don't make it a priority... it was just my whim anyway

adding to that, the english version are available in Renta, but as I said long before... THEY ARE A BIT TOO COSTLY for me (2USD per chapter)

and here I am just noticing I mentioned wrong person...