Winter リア充 Challenge 2018

voide

cPPgP7V.png

xHsoXza.png

++ TASK NOTES ++

13th of December until 15th of December -> "Just a man"

Note: Take a picture of something which makes you feel so little in comparison to what you decided to take picture of. Per se, the night sky -> if it makes you feel like you are such a small part of the universe, well, go for a picture of the night sky. That was just an example.

16th of December until 17th of December -> "700 meters to East"

Note: Go out your house/apartment, walk 700 meters, turn to East and take a picture of your "700 meters to East". Is it the horizon? Is it the neighbor's house? Or maybe just a lonely tree? Show us. (: If you don't know how to find East, try to recall where you've seen the sun rising from or use a compass, or any compass app for smartphones.

17th of December until 18th of December -> "Stone"

Note: Go out for a walk or just for a breather in your garden, pick one rock which caught your attention. Was it the color? Was it the shape? Your choice.

18th of December until 19th of December -> "Colorful"

Note: Take a picture of an object in your favorite color. Remember, not 'a favorite object', but an object in 'a favorite color'.

19th of December until 20th of December -> "Night lights"

Note: As the task's name suggests, take a picture of lights during the night. Be it Christmas decorations in the neighborhood or in the city, or the traffic light, or the street light - it doesn't matter.

20th of December until 21st of December -> "Magical"

Note: Take a picture of anything you consider magical. Is it your Christmas tree? Or maybe that bookshop you love to visit? Show us.

21st of December until 22nd of December -> "Blind drawing"

Note: Let's be kids again. Try to draw something quick with your eyes closed. Take a picture of the result.

22nd of December to 23rd of December -> "Something sweet"

Note: As the title suggests, post a picture of something sweet. Can be anything. (:

24th of December until 26th of December: Christmas break. Enjoy the holidays! We will continue on 27th of December. (:

27th of December until 28th of December -> "Fruity"

Note: Eat your favorite fruit, but before that take a picture of it. (:

29th of December until 31st of December -> "A New Beginning"

Note: Write one goal for your 2019 and take a picture of it.

++ LEVELING ++

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• luckystar

• KohakuShadow

• niiska

Challenge open. I will say it only once, if you don't know what the corresponding task is about, check the first post.

First task: Just a man.

Due: 15th of Dec.

Task 1 - Just a Man

RxjR3ZS.jpg

The mountains always make me feel like a small person in the universe. There is something about seeing them, being in their presence that gets me to think about just how small we are, how big the universe is, and what kind of stories those mountains can tell. It gets me to think that yes, we are merely small grains of sand in the universe.

Task 1 - Just a man

Standing down here inside the cave, looking up and seeing all these. I never feels so utterly small before. It is scary yet so fascinating.

tumblr_pjs6zx0vuk1w28ziu_1280.jpg

Task 1 : Just A Man

2zz12l1.jpg

This is a picture of few months ago. A news report during 10+ Gale Storm Mangkhut. Our place experience 2 super thypoon for the last 2 years. Hato on 2017 and Mangkhut on 2018. No matter what or where is the disasters struck its always reminded me just now hopeless we are

Task one: just a man

The ocean and sunsets, both remind me of how small I am in such a beautiful way.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.