Looking for fun and partners in crime

blastn3

Please don’t post in this thread as I’d like to keep it neat and add stuff to it. Just pm me.

So I’m looking for rp partners. For my detailed rules and more information you can click

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. I’ll also add the highlights bellow.

1)Please write more than 2 paragraphs.

2)I try to reply at least 2-3 times per week. I expect around the same from my partner.

3)I’m versatile but I lean more towards dominant/top characters.

4)Please try to contribute to the story and don’t leave everything to me.

5)Please be literate and have a decent level of English.

I will write some ideas bellow, they’re not really plots and nothing is set in stone. Depending on your preferences we can talk things out and build a plot. Now onto the ideas I’d like to exploit right now:

+Stoic uke

For this I’m looking for an older uke that’s on the stoic side and is somewhat stuck with my spoiled character. This could have many scenarios such as: College teacher/Sugar daddy x College student, Celebrity/VIP(like CEO/mafia successor or leader/royalty) x Bodyguard, whatever else you can think of. For the bodyguard title I’d like the uke to be physically stronger and better built than my seme. If it’s your cup of tea just hit me up and we can talk more in detail.

+Mutants

Well for this I’d like something among the lines of a special school for the gifted. [it would either be last year of highschool or college so the characters would be +18]. Our characters could be friends or enemies [i would gor for enemies]. We can also have a student crushing on his teacher of course.

Or we can have mutants on the run, either two friends, two brothers, random mutants that have just meet each other. Or one character can be a tracker that is going after the mutant.

+Zombie apocalypse

Ok, watching The Walking Dead can do this to a person… So pretty much I’d like a rp based on this TV-show with original characters of course.

+Dominance battle

We can got into the omegaverse universe with this one [i’ve been into this crap lately]. So I would suggest Alpha x Alpha battling for dominance. To spice things up we can still keep the fated mates and alpha x omega dynamic so that our characters would be fighting against destiny.

Or we can just have a seme x seme thing going on, two powerful bastards trying to pin each other down. Oh right for a funny dynamic we can do a soulmates AU. So yeah they happen to be soulmates and they actually get along in general, the only problem would be that they’re both seme and they’re not willing to back down easily.

Or we can play the werewolf card [i’m totally into werewolves]. Two alphas battling each other, they won’t only fight for territory but also for their asses [lol]. Or an alpha and a beta that's aiming to be alpha.

Other stuff that I’m into and willing to plot about:

+Incest/Twincest

+Vampires/Other cool fantasy creatures

+Mafia settings

+Spies/Assassins

+Prison

+Serial killers

+Psychological analysis

+Obsession

+BDSM

+Previous lives and reincarnation

• Replies 0