★Snail Mail★

naemi

Well, I think I'm allowed to post this here :msn_red_fox 14

About once or twice every month, I'll receive snail mail from a friend in either South Korea or Japan.

Usually, I'll receive mail from Yuka, whom is a very good friend of mine :msn_red_fox 3

I thought I could share what I get with you guys :msn_red_fox 1

Also, if you have any questions about snail mail, maybe I could help you :msn_red_fox 2

If there is anything here that I'm not allowed to post, please—someone—tell me:msn_red_fox 14

Thank You~:msn_red_fox 8

TODAY

Because of New Year, she sent me a lot!

image.jpg

Her christmas purikura with her friend, e-ma, udon noodles, the bear's school™ strawberry milk candies and notebook and pen, two Hello Kitty pens, letter, phone straps that she made by herself for my sister and I, Japanese New Year's fortune...thingy (she said its called 'what color is your cat?' I'm familiar with it, but I don't know much about it. My cat is white!), two packets of tea (one for me and one for my sister), Rilakkuma mini notepad, Wata Pachi (its like cotton candy with pop rocks mixed in), and a wooden plaque.

The wooden plaque is actually a joke xD in Japanese, wooden plaque is "絵馬", pronounced "ema", and my sister's name is "Emma" so, attached to the plaque, she wrote "this is Emma" on a sticky note xDDD

Oh, also, she made me a calligraphy on rice paper!

image-1-1.jpg

I was very excited to receive everything after a very rough school day~♪

Surely, she made me very happy foxy3

• Like 7

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naemi

• chiakaiyuki

• shirotsuki

• Rem-chan

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, all those things look amazing!

hehe, I would love to have a friend in japan to write to, how did you start doing this?

Honestly, I think the best website is hipenpal.com c:

There's more Japanese and Korean people on it than those from any other country, so I think that makes for quick replies and messages.

^___^

After that, you simply find a friend, get to know them, then exchange once you feel comfortable with them

It was a lot simpler than many of the more popular sites ^~^

• Like 2

ok, thankyou!

but erm.. I don't speak japanese or korean... will that be a problem?

Most likely, no ^-^

They try very hard to speak english for you and they're usually eager to learn★

I guess, the only other language you need to know is Engrish 0__0

If you do find luck with it, I hope it becomes something very good for you~(*´∀`*)

yey, I made an account :) keke, too scared to speak with anyone... I will wait, maybe someone will message me...

thankyou for your help ^^

(lol, I do know engrish :p)

yey, I made an account :) keke, too scared to speak with anyone... I will wait, maybe someone will message me...

thankyou for your help ^^

(lol, I do know engrish :p)

Yay! :5yoyo34:

I hope you have fun there :msn_red_fox 2

Also, if you need something translated for one reason or another, I could try to help you :msn_red_fox 3