What is Your Favorite Manga?

My Favourite Manga is Isekai Ryouridou. I think isekai ryouridou [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is best. I recommended to read this manga.
    AND
    What is Your Favorite Manga?

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    lalunala Inventory
    Shui

Re: What is Your Favorite Manga?

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks a lot for the recommendation!

My favorite would be currently, Royal Servant (manhwa).

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    rukaceleste Inventory

hi, i'am in love wih Barbarities by Suzuki Tsuka, i start to read it 2 week ago and i love it! but is still on going and have few cap traducted in english T.T i wish there was many of it.. anyway i highly recommend it, if you like yaoi XD

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    yukako77 Inventory

My current favourite manga is Remnant - Jujin Omegaverse - by Hasumi Hana. I love this series so much that I can't stop reading it. I've read it so many times and I still love it. I even buy the individual episodes when they become available. I've bought the drama CDs (deluxe editions and with Animate bonuses) and even the Animate editions of the manga volumes that comes with a CD. I also bought Hasumi Hana's doujinshi. I can't stop collecting things from this series.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Rumpleteaser's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory
    Kogitsunemaru Asami Tokiya Shuui

Crimson Spell ^.^ I just love it so much!

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    shinesmile Inventory

Ahem! For me I got lots of fav but my fav. yaoi = Mede Shireru Yoru No Junjou, Blind Love, Ameiro Paradox, and Koi Nanka Shitakunai. For shounen ai: Koori No Mamono No Monogatari, Silver Diamond, and a manga where the MC dressed up as a girl to one of the bride list for an important person(ML). All I remember is that he had a birthmark but to protect him, his mom erase that birthmark and put a fake one on his' sis' and treat him horrible(so as to make him look unidentified? IDK), anyway the most important part is that ML suspect that he had the birthmark, but didn't find it(and I think the ML was a vampire...); around the end, the MC sneakily watch his dad and sis in his hometown, ML ask if he want to say hi but he say it's okay and left...I read it in mangago and facebook(for the other half of the manga), I forgot the name...As for shoujo: Goong Manhwa.
    Last edited by shinesmile; 04-23-2019 at 01:01 AM. Reason: background and words = same color TT

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles