What is Your Favorite Manga?

markwood007788

My Favourite Manga is Isekai Ryouridou. I think isekai ryouridou

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is best. I recommended to read this manga.

AND

What is Your Favorite Manga?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yukako77

• lalunala

• markwood007788

• rukaceleste

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation!

My favorite would be currently, Royal Servant (manhwa).

• 1 month later...

hi, i'am in love wih Barbarities by Suzuki Tsuka, i start to read it 2 week ago and i love it! but is still on going and have few cap traducted in english T.T i wish there was many of it.. anyway i highly recommend it, if you like yaoi XD

• 3 weeks later...

My current favourite manga is Remnant - Jujin Omegaverse - by Hasumi Hana. I love this series so much that I can't stop reading it. I've read it so many times and I still love it. I even buy the individual episodes when they become available. I've bought the drama CDs (deluxe editions and with Animate bonuses) and even the Animate editions of the manga volumes that comes with a CD. I also bought Hasumi Hana's doujinshi. I can't stop collecting things from this series.

• 4 weeks later...

Ahem! For me I got lots of fav but my fav. yaoi = Mede Shireru Yoru No Junjou, Blind Love, Ameiro Paradox, and Koi Nanka Shitakunai. For shounen ai: Koori No Mamono No Monogatari, Silver Diamond, and a manga where the MC dressed up as a girl to one of the bride list for an important person(ML). All I remember is that he had a birthmark but to protect him, his mom erase that birthmark and put a fake one on his' sis' and treat him horrible(so as to make him look unidentified? IDK), anyway the most important part is that ML suspect that he had the birthmark, but didn't find it(and I think the ML was a vampire...); around the end, the MC sneakily watch his dad and sis in his hometown, ML ask if he want to say hi but he say it's okay and left...I read it in mangago and facebook(for the other half of the manga), I forgot the name...As for shoujo: Goong Manhwa.