Lets Play in the Red Room (looking for Uke/Submissive) [18+]

MrSadisticNight

I've been wanting to do a red room "romance" for a while so this a little idea I had... So yeah. If you want something sweet and fluffy I'm sorry but this is not that kind of RP.

Basic plot and starter point

“Crimson, such a lovely colour on her, wouldn't you agree audience?” The man on the screen said. He was known by the name Reu online and what he did was provide a very specific type of entertainment. He ran a red room. He killed for the entertainment of others, of course for a price. He wore a mask to hide his face. Today he had collected a woman and slowly cut her limb from limb, doing everything in his power to keep her alive for as long as possible. Once he was done sawing off the woman's head from her lifeless body, he moves away from the pile of remains, her head in hand, blood covering his rubber gloves and butchers apron, still warm blood dripping all over the floor until he wonders to a spot in front of the camera where it starts to pool under his feet. “Now before I bid you adieu, I have an announcement. I am looking for an assistant to help me procure the items needed for our little show.” He says, gesturing back at the pile of the woman's limbs and body parts; indicating that she was merely an item to him.

“I do not care about look nor gender, just show up at one of the listed spots at the time next to it and catch my attention somehow.” Reu slowly creeps his way up to the camera so the only thing in view on the monitors of anyone watching is the mask covering this murder's face. “Now farewell and good luck.” With that, the screen went black signifying the end of the show.

One week later Reu sat on a bench, staring at a fountain waiting for anyone or anything to catch his eye. Reu didn't look like anything special; he had messy black hair, bags under his hazel eyes, and was dressed in a white button-up with black slacks. He truly blended in with the crowd and that is what he wanted. Over this past week this man had traveled all across the world in search someone suitable to work with but to no prevail. This was the final stop, a park within walking distance of his house. Reu had been sitting there for hours; just in this day alone, he has seen an attempted murder, kidnapping, mugging, utter tomfoolery, and more. None of this interested him though; nothing caught his eye, they were all just fools trying to do what they thought he wanted. Just when he was about ready to walk away and give up looking for a helper, someone caught his eye caught his eye. They looked small, gentle, breakable; absolutely perfect. With that, he decided this person in the one; they are his perfect assistant. With a charming smile on his face, he made his move. Gently tapping them on the shoulder to grab their attention and once he had it, he spoke. “Hello, my name is Reu and you have caught my attention.”

Rules and notes

If you couldn't tell this is going to contain murder, some kind of phycological abuse, abusive relationships (mostly on the phycological sense), and if the plot heads there maybe even non-con (Unless requested not to happen)

You are in charge of whether your character knows about Reu's red room or not (Meaning Reu could be approaching someone that has no clue about the horrible actions done or knows about them)and they can be as strong or week willed as you want but I do request that they are able to be broken down over time

I do not care about perfect grammar and punctuation, I can't tell if its wrong or right most of the time anyways.

Please no one liners (Example: "Okay" He said. end)

Please no text talk unless the characters are texting (example: "Lol" He said. end)

I may not be able to respond quickly sometimes so if I don't reply after a day or so, don't worry but you can go ahead and tag or message me to let me know it's my turn.

If you want I can make a character profile for Reu

and yeah that's about it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MrSadisticNight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested! This sounds interesting :) I'm quite the lengthy rp partner and am looking for a long term rp. My only rule is having open communication between each other. Other then that I'm pretty open to everything.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 months later...