School love

empecool

Hello, this is my first time starting a RP.

I've been thinking really hard about a plot and I think it should be starting of when one of the boys confesses to the other.

It doesn't matter if it's the uke or seme.

The other boy likes him back but is afraid to be hurt.

So I will need someone to play one of the boys, and maybe someone willing to play some of their friends.

Anybody wants to join? ^^

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• Mik

Top Posters In This Topic

YaoiLoveFanGirl19: Of course you can be one of the boys! ^^

Hizaki: Weeiii^^ Awesome, ofcourse you can join^^

Yuichan: Awwee, Yuichan

Well I've been thinking and I want to be the boy who gets confessed to.

And if you all can just put up a pic on your character and write some stuff about it I would be grateful.^^

405626_2755945292172_1063913452_32349124_1495848737_n.jpg

Name: Nakamura Takeo(first name)

Role: The boy who gets confessed to by his friend Kazuki.

Occupation: Full time student, works in a shop which sells manga, anime and stuff like that.

Other Info: He's an otaku and in love with his childhood friend Kazuki. He had a relationship with another man before, but got really hurt when he realized that he was being played. He's a typical uke-like boy, but he's acctually a seme. He lives with his younger sister and a cat named Maru.

His father is the president of a famous company of loansharks. His name is Nakamura Reiji. Takeo is going to be the next president and right now he's the vice president, only by name though.

AnimeBoy.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=o-caT67ONrH24QTbyZmGDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=338&vpy=320&dur=749&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=111&ty=122&sig=114006843730073667876&page=2&tbnh=146&tbnw=147&start=26&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:26

Name: Shouhei Kazuki

Role: Takeo's Childhood friend.

Other Info: He is Takeo's Childhood friend and he is in love whis his childhood friend, He lives alone after his parents died in caraccident three months agao.

I hope i can play as your childhood friend.

As I said you can decide what kind of character you want to play. It's not up for me to decide. If you want to play as a badass that is perfectly fine too ^^ But, can you put up a pic and some info? That would be awesome^^

Hmm, this time I grab one of google.

-bishonen-12082850-600-868.jpg

(even thought he has a gakuran school costume XD)

Name: Akiya

works: In a sort of Yakuza gang, somehow he's still in school since his dad (who is a leader of the Yakuza) forces him to get smart for business.

Blood: AB

He is lazy, alot girls will fall over heels for him. If he wants something, he's going to get what he want, he's a punk. He has a secret crush on Kazuki xD (if yaoilover agrees)