Seeking Partner for a Dystopian Sci Fi Mystery/Crime Drama

Gladis

Hi there!

I am Gladis, and recently I’ve had a very strong craving for roleplaying in a dystopian science fiction (with perhaps a touch of cyberpunk) setting. I do have a vague outline for the sort of plot I would like to work with, although it should be worth pointing out that none of it will be set in stone, as it still very much needs to be worked on and developed. As such I am looking for someone who would like to help me flesh out the world and setting, as well as the plot we will be working with.

With that out of the way, let’s move on to what you’re actually here for. ;)

The general idea is that character A is a detective who has spent the last couple of months trying to get to the bottom of an extremely difficult case. It finally looks like he’ll be able to wrap things up, as he has gathered enough evidence to warrant a crackdown on the one key person that seems to stand in the center of it all. The catch? On the night of his arrest, the man is found dead in his bedroom.

The most prominent suspect character B, a beautiful young man who up until the point of his masters death more or less played the role of a glorified whoreslave. When character A tries to find out his identity, it quickly dawns on him that character B is nowhere to be found in the city registry.

It turns out that character B is a GHOST; a term often used to describe citizens that inhabit lowest rank on the ladder of the social hirarchy. Essentially stateless, members of this social class not considered actual citizens of (insert sprawling sci fi metropolis name here), and are completely ignored in all forms of offical documentation and contexts. As such they do not enjoy any of the rights or privileges of actual citizens; for example, their movement is extremely limited, and public education as well as healthcare is off limits to them. The vast majority of them become victims to some form of human trafficking – as was the case with character B.

The general consensus is that character B was terribly mistreated by his master, and thus comitted the murder either in vengance, or self-defense. Normally, this kind of accusation would have a man of his lowly status put on deathrow, despite the fact that he keeps insiting on his innosence. The only reason it hasn’t happened yet, is because character A actually believes him. With all of his progress on the case no essentially rendered irrelevant, he suspects there was more to the murder than just an unhappy second class citizen. So he gives character B an ultimatum: Either he can join character A in his quest for the truth, which in turn should prove his innosence, or he can refuse to cooperate and take the punishment that otherwise awaits him.

However, as character A and B put their heads together and start digging deeper into the case, they begin to unravel a conspiracy greater than anything either of them could ever have imagined...

If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate shooting me a PM. ^^ And if you want to find out more about me as a role player, my rules and expectations etc.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is where you should go. o 3 o

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gladis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days