~ Bleach ~

Saga

bankaibymindzor.jpg

I am a Bleach fan and simply can't hold myself back from creating such a thread. The creation of Tite Kubo really got my interest. To be honest, I am pretty much picky about art in anime and manga. Gotta admit that at first Bleach didn't have the art I am into,but I noticed something, his works follow a gradualness. Little by little it's improving in art and in plot.

Another thing is that I hate to follow anime that has over 100 episodes, but once again, Bleach seems to be an exception. ;D

I can talk about Bleach all day, but yeah. Made this thread to find another Bleach fans(if any) and to post good stuff on here. ;D

Let's start with an awesome AMV. You gotta love Kurosaki,honestly. (:

He always find the best words while fighting,before fighting and after the fight. Words that always get me thinking about many things.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well, it was a great anime, I was one of the biggest fan of it, but Ichigo Always Win Always strong Always have a way to get throw it "turn to monster and so" never lose kinda , ............to be honest after he killed grimmjow and Ulquiorra rabbit0

..... I stoped watching

but well, I still like the Anime, and here is a AMV I love :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Gotta love Bleach....Fanatic fan here, here!!! XD

Two points i totally agree with you.

At first the art didn't amaze me either, but it has improved a lot with the time passing...

The first anime i ever saw in my life was Naruto and i kinda swore fidelity to it right from the start...

However and after being completely forced to by a friend who's a true geek regarding anime/manga(he was the one who also introduced me to the fantastic "Death Note", "Full Methal Alchemist" among others...), i watched the first episodes of Bleach, and somehow my opinion didn't change.

I was about to give up... "No...don't like this...let's see if Naruto has new ep..." :D

The day after, i was kinda bored( XD) and i saw in the following week all episodes till there were none left to see, about 200eps :p

Now i don't miss a single one... Every Tuesday(if i'm at home by dinner time) me and husband watch it together...hihihi ;)

Must say Urahara Kisuke my fav character... just to freaky damn funny i crack up every time the guy's around XD

Love Kurosaki expressions also, i think he truly shows in his face whatever goes on in his heart and mind... Remeber when in the first eps where everyone thought he was always pissed of cause of his brows...?! XD

Byakuya, Renji, Kenpachi and definitely Hitsugaya are my fav Soul Society people... Gotta love Kenpachi...Kill Kill Kill Ahahhah :p

For some reason i don't quite like the girls O_o

I only dig Rukia when shes mistreating Kon XD

Ah...here i am drifting again, writing like no tomorrow XD

• Like 1

Oh,my! Bel,dear, I totally agree!

First anime ever I played was 'Naruto'. But when I found Bleach..... >_>' I kinda stopped watching Naruto. LMAO.

At the first episode I was like:

"What the heck is this ugly ass shit?" =/

I just paused it and two months later -> I was bored (same here,yes XD) and played an AMV. I totally zoomed when I saw the art approving, especially Kurosaki. I totally went with "OMG, was I really that blind?" ;D

I watched all the 190 episodes I had to watch to catch up and completely lost myself in this anime.

I never miss any of the episodes,nor the chapters(yeah,reading the manga as well).

Ahahaha, Urahara is just amazing. With his gigai,LMAO. For some reason I just love how he treats Kurosaki. ;D

Toshiro

I like Gin as well. Though it was pretty sad to see him die in such a way. When everyone were thinking he was a traitor, I just kept saying "No way, he is pretending,you will see!"

As for the women in this anime, I highly dislike Inoue >_>' So annoying with her "Kurosaki kun,Kurosaki kun", geez girl, leave him breathe for a little. ;D

I like Yoruichi, especially when combined with Urahara. *_*

Ahahah,and yes, Rukia abusing Kon is just priceless! ;D

oh well, it was a great anime, I was one of the biggest fan of it, but Ichigo Always Win Always strong Always have a way to get throw it "turn to monster and so" never lose kinda , ............to be honest after he killed grimmjow and Ulquiorra rabbit0

..... I stoped watching

but well, I still like the Anime, and here is a AMV I love :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I saw this a bit late, LMAO.

Well, he isn't always the one who wins. The idea of the anime is to show how a human with a strong will can do anything. But of course, it's just my opinion. (:

The anime keeps going on and the only annoying thing I should admit was that Ulqui died. In fact, Kurosaki refused to finish him off. (:

I was hoping to see Grim and Ulqui in the Hell Chapter "JigokuHen", but no chances. Damn you Tite. >_

Oh my god!!!! How could i?! Yoruichi-san....yes yes definitely the only chick(okay i like Soi Fong a little cause she acts like a total slave towards Yoruichi and it's fun to see XD) i really like, kicks ass big time and most of times comes up with some crazy stuff like walking around naked when she's out of her cat form in front of Kurosaki... XD

Matsumoto kills me when she's drunk XD

As for Gin... i have to say i alwyas thought he was nasty!!! Mean!!! Evil!!!!

When he died i was like...."What the fuck!!! Bring him BACK he's a good guy..."

Didn't cry only cause i was ashamed to XD

Ikakku and Yumichika also make a good laugh till you cry combo XD

Specially if the Kurosaki friend's, Keigo sister is around Ikakku XD

Oh man...i could go all day!! O_o

Ahahahahaha, Rangiku kicks asses when she is drunk. Oh, there was a filler that Toshiro went to say "Happy New Year" to her,but they were so busy to argue,ended up in a fight and somehow dragged Toshiro in... When they literally ruined the building to the ground's level, Matsumoto turned to Hitsugaya with "Oh,you wanted to talk to me,right?". LMAO,his expression was priceless while saying "Happy New Year"... LMAO!

I loved how sarcastic Gin was. He never really dared to hurt Kurosaki(who is the main character) so it gave me hints that Kubo is planning making this Gin,two faced chara,but in a good way. In the end,I was right.

My reaction when he died was:

"................Fuck no,damn it. Fuck no.... -frowns,in a need to kick at something-" and when I was about to go depressed from the moment when he said "I am glad I said sorry."

Oh,I can keep going all day as well!

Here, the frigging moment. >_>

NOOOOO!!!

Don't make me watch this!!!! I'm alone now...nothing's gonna stop my pride to be shred to pieces and i'll be weeping like no tomorrow....... Damn ;_____;

The only thing i remeber clearly was that bastard opening his eyes...!!!

Damn beautiful freaking blue EYES!!!! He never ever opened his eyes, only that weird snicker in his face!!

And then he dies!!!! WOOOOTTTTT!

What the hell!!!!

[video=youtube;lU-13dE6hGg]

• Like 1

The only thing i remeber clearly was that bastard opening his eyes...!!!

Damn beautiful freaking blue EYES!!!! He never ever opened his eyes, only that weird snicker in his face!!

And then he dies!!!! WOOOOTTTTT!

FUCK! I know right?! He never opened them and when he finally showed his beautiful gaze, he died. OMG! >_

And these words of his, I love them damn it!

[video=youtube;PE-bU5B3pTE]

Saga love....if by any chance i'm getting too carried away.... Slap me a few times! I'll go right back to normal XD

Ahahaha, likewise,dear.

Either we will end up slapping each other, or will keep talking and talking. ;D ;D ;D

Lol...let's talk, let's talk...otherwise will be ending up with swollen faces XD

"I'll fix it so you don't have to cry anymore..."

That one hit hard man... ;___;

Now on a different basis.... Buahahahhahah XD

Agree, let's talk. ;D ;D ;D "Nothing can stop us~"

Anyhow, yeah,the words are strong. (:

OMFG, AHAHAHAHA! I remember this one, LMAO! I just gotta laugh and this expressionless face of Byakuya, omg, lol.

Okay, time for the laugh though it gives me somehow a yaoi moment's feeling o____o' LMAO.

Somehow...I can see a slapfight going on between you two. o_o All in good fun, of course.~

My sister and I -love- Bleach. ...But strangely, we are like, the ONLY two in my town that like it. I think I'm a bit more into it than she is, but we've spent hours just talking about what the hell Kubo was thinking when he did this or that. ...Or ranting, depending on the topic at hand. (She cheered when Rangiku got a hole blown in her side. XD)

She did bring up the topic tonight though... if Soul Reapers are supposed to be dead, how can Ukitake be sick? (Or Captain Turberculosis, as she calls him. XD)

Ah, and these were some of the things she drew dealing with the anime. I figured someone might enjoy them. ^^;

26368_105393092836916_100000986783722_42298_8008166_n.jpg

20a6ae7c7fbb97520857f91b778b1a17.jpg

Rangiku_Matsumoto_by_ClearWillow.jpg

Bleach__Renji_by_ClearWillow.jpg

• Like 1

Yayyy another member to join the topic!!! Cooooll!! ;)

I must agree with you in that Kisaru, sometimes i dunno what's going on in Kubo's head... O_o

As for shinigami being dead, the only explanation, in my point of view is...

They're not "dead" per se... It's a second life, another kind of life they have however Ukitake soul might be weak and in such condition the body is the one to demonstrate the weakeness...He is still a very powerfull guy though...

That's why when Shinigami die they go somewhere else... like some sort of diferent level staircase O_o

So they do die...like they change "dimensions" or something...

Am i making any sense?! XD

@Saga

That segment is just....so freaking cool(and yes...totally agree Yaoi is all over it) XD

That DOES make sense. O_O Or maybe it just makes sense because I'm half awake and dreading the day? XD

Oh, found this, too. Another creation of mine and my sister's warped minds. XD

• Like 1

Oh yes, I love Bleach. My cousins got me a Bleach calender for xmas, I was really happy! :D

I first got into Bleach after I had finished getting through Naruto Shippuden, and was craving more shonen XD

At first I thought it started out slow, but something about it kept me interested, and then it just got better, and better, and BADASS and EPIC!

I think my favorite fight would have to be Ichigo vs Ulquiorra ;)

(in this video it almost seems like Ichigo is the bad guy, lol)

• Like 1

Oh,didn't expect to find other Bleach fans, lol.

Cool pictures,Kisaru!

I love to predict Kubo's moves in the manga. So far I got a few things darted down. His imagination is pretty wide, I like it,really. He can surprise you in a good way. (:

How I wish to see another ass cool anime as Bleach. >____

[video=youtube;fCouKP-KVaE]

My sister said to tell you thanks, Saga~

I've yet to find many anime that I actually stick to, actually. Bleach is one of the like...4? that I watch more than twice. My favorite has always been Saiyuki, but that damn woman's gotta stop making so much and give me time to catch up. x_x

I LOVE BLEACH!!

I was sooo PISSED when Gin died!!!!!!!!!!! :Red_fox12:

I think it's WAY better than Naruto!! (no offence to any Naruto Fans)

I just read chapter 479!! OMG!!!! ICHIGO IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!:Red_fox:

He looks much cooler!!!

• Like 1