• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Wow!! Those new pics were so beautiful!! :leaf15: :cuteonion41: Well drawn art, colourful, spooky. I love them!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow!! Those new pics were so beautiful!! :leaf15: :cuteonion41: Well drawn art, colourful, spooky. I love them!

• 1 month later...

WHO'S THE SOUL KING?

So the next chapter will be Ichigo entering the king's realm. So who's your bet? I mean who's your supposed to be the soul king? Some suspicious rumors in the internet said that it was Grimmjow and I'm sure that he's not dead but is he that "Soul King?"

well if that's true, i'll gotta love it. :)

1zdne6s.jpg

P.S. Please bring back Byakuya Kuchiki to action (*i don't care if you'll collect the dragon balls and shit, just get him back)

Yeah, I was wondering about Grimmjow too, i mean all was heard/seen was an angry voice called Ichigo a Ba****d from Hueco Mundo and there cant be that many Espadas alive who would act like that to him but I thought Grimmjow was dead? Didnt he go to hell with Ulquiorra and the others when Ichigo and the other Captains defeated them? And if he was brought back from hell then i think Ulquiorra should be resurrected too lol :)

I seriously doubt Grimmjow is the Soul King, since he was created by Aizen with whatyoucallit, that orb that first Urahara created when he was a captain and hid it inside Rukia, and the oher 10 Espadas were created to represent an emotion or ideal, like Death, Loss, Emptiness, Greed, Anger ect right?

I dont know who will be the Soul King.... I bet he's related in someway to the Head Captain Commander though. It would explain why the old man was as powerful as he was, like maybe the Old Man was the younger brother or son to the Royal Family and was chosen to guard the Soul Society & to create the 13 Court Guard Squads when it first got attacked thousands of years earlier? :cuteonion45:

I also wondered about the Soul King, ever since Aizen was sealed away by Urahara. And what got me were Aizen's words towards Urahara, why he would keep silent if he knows - so I wounder...what Urahara knows?!

If it's not some new character though I highly doubt it because I don't think Tite would go after a mish-mash plot. She twists the things in a very good way,so... =/ I wondered another thing, Ichigo's father was once a shinigami [still played that part in the war against Aizen]...then Ichigo told him when the time comes he would explain all what has to be explained ,you see,it was like a b*tch-slap when his father appeared as a shinigami o_O'

All in all, everyone goes 'You are just a human,how can you...?!' - I am starting to wonder...if Ichigo has something to cross with that so said Soul King. Or at least the secret behind his powers to be related to the Soul King -after all Aizen noticed him back then and wanted to use him in his plan against the Soul King...

Then another thing... the heck against the Soul King himself? Then wouldn't that make Aizen good,if the King appears to be not so good in some hint-words?! o_O

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
MH25 -san, hmmm Hougyoku was the name. :)

MH25 -san and
-sama, hmmm well as what Aizen was telling, he was disappointed about what he'd saw. Maybe there's no soul king, I mean it's empty. Tite likes to troll everyone anyways. Hmm and if there will be a soul king I guarantee that it's not a new character. Like Saga said, Tite is full of surprises. Hmm the guessing part is rather hard, and it's not Ichigo's dad. I bet Ichigo's dad is a captain zero class, he once guarded the soul king. Hmm this are just predictions of mine though.

• 2 weeks later...

@ gin, oh right thanks :)

did anyone notice the implications of the quincies suggesting they knew Ichigo's mum and therefore Ichigo had quincy power inside him?? Tite has made him into a shinigami, a hollow and now a quincy??

that would be awesome about Ichigo's father being a member of the zero squad!! :)

• 6 months later...

I love Bleach one of my favorite Shouen series of all time, I'm so far behind, and not invested in the series as I should be :hamtaro-005 (21): I have the first 3 seasons on dvd and Memories of Nobody. so.. that's got to count for something :_red_fox 14

• 2 months later...

waaahh!! i love bleach too.. i've been reading and watching it too.. its so sad that Ishida is in side on the enemy's..well, he's a quincy, it can't be hepled but//but/.. but!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.

I never expected to find such a long thread over one of my favorite mangas.

I love Bleach too. So sad that the anime has ended but then again if it went on too long, people would lose interest...

:hamtaro-005 (21):

I have already watched all the episodes except for a select few that I couldn't find and I am constantly keeping myself updated with the manga. :hamtaro-005 (6):

I was so sad when Gin died, never once did it cross my mind that he was very evil cause he never did anything evil without being ordered to by Aizen. Darn you Aizen!!! rabbit11

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 522

tumblr_mudwz5ZPu21sk5i7io1_500.png

Spoilers below, don't open if you haven't read the manga or you ain't still on that chapter.

God! That was a brilliant idea! For a slight of a moment I thought, that is...Kubo Sensei killed Hitsugaya ._.

I am just amazed with the idea to get their bankai's they have to allow their souls connect to small among of hollow-ish power! Just, brilliant!

Aside that, I just felt kinda struck by the fact that Soul Society won't allow Ichigo leave their world because he became too strong for the human world. ._. Beside that, Kubo Sensei said that in the final arc, he will show Ichigo's full powers!!!! *O*

• 2 weeks later...

I just read the latest chapter and....

(Don't peek and spoil the fun if you are not updated >.

Me too!! For a moment I thought Toushiro was seriously going to be killed! Thankfully, he was saved.... I really like Toushiro, so it is too early for him to die, he still has many things to do!!

Regarding Ichigo, I seriously pity him and to think that he probably didn't know that either!... Then again, if Urahara-san can create something like that, couldn't he create something for Ichigo to go to the human world safely?... Hmmm.... Hopefully this will come true...

>.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I am very much disappointed when they announced its near end,..

I know its been a bit boring in the few chapters but I felt like they kinda rushed into it which really hurts me as a fan :(

I'm just wishing that the important news redeems my enthusiasm,..

btw,..happy to know a kababayan here in the depts of yaoi community,.. :)

yo *raises hands yeah I kind of read it.

Hmm I don't care about all those ships war, hell they could end and marry each other with a rock. The problem was how the end had so many loose ends, so many unanswered questions. Who's the new soul king that had the ability of balancing both worlds? Where was Kisuke and the rest of the gang at? Shout out to Grimmjow! We didn't even take a good glimpse at Hell, except hell verse.

Bleach ended like a train wreck and it saddens me knowing that I've read and watched this series in a long run (*primary school biotches). I felt like a part of my childhood had dissipated, it's sad but it really came to an end. It was nice meeting the characters despite the rarity of its character development. Thank you Kubo for creating bleach and I'd give voodoo to WSJ for axing and rushing this wonderful piece of art.

Sad. very sad.

Too many unanswered questions. I read it and was like really? That's it? I was shocked. I am really heart broken because the ending had potential to be epic and it ended so predictable. And that live action crap... I mean yeah I watch it cause it's bleach but I'd rather an anime restart. *sighs* guess that's out the window.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ah, Bleach! It's so sad that it has come to an end both anime and manga! I hope they do a good job with the movie. Perhaps if it did really well financially and became epic, they will re-start the anime? One can only wish and hope!