• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onyx-

• batista

• confidant_v

hey hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

there is quite a number of nice BL manga/ Manhwa without any graphic scenes in them...

-Given by Kizu Natsuki and Gusari is one of my favorites.

It's stuck deep inside me and I can't get it out of my head. Mafuyu's voice is an insane and dangerous weapon.

That day, I started to feel that playing the guitar and playing basketball, both of which I liked very much previously, was becoming boring.

Uenoyama meets Mafuyu who's holding onto a broken guitar. The moment Uenoyama finishes fixing the guitar, Mafuyu becomes completely attached to him. However, hearing Mafuyu's song by chance leaves a deep impression on Uenoyama. An alternative love drawn by Kizu Natsuki!

- Makkurayami de Kimi to Manga by TAKANASHI Morimichi is a very cute manga and the art is beautiful!

Sakuma Kachou, is from Takimoto Kaoru’s point of view the embodiment of a perfect superior. He is diligent at work. Is Confident and stays calm under pressure. He treats all of his employees equally and is kind to everyone. Yet, during a sudden blackout at the company’s building, he gets to see a unexpected side of him. Kachou who is terrified to death of darkness, is relieved about Takimoto-kun’s appearance and comes clinging on to him in a flash. The manager however, notices soon after the incident that he feels safest in the employees embrace and therefor asks to sleep with him at night. Unable to refuse the elite Manager, Takimoto ends up being used for all kind of strange requests!

Just when the tsundere-employee starts to feel the urge of wanting to protect Sakuma Kachou, the superiors neighbor, Iwase Yuutarou turns up in front of him. With the goal of driving Takimoto away, the man from next door who seems to be close with Sakuma, tells him about his neighbors darkest secrets and the cause of his anxieties. This is the beginning of a bitter-sweet love, full of fears and misunderstandings, between a subordinate and his superior who both fight their way out of darkness together.

-10 Dance by Inoue Satou is also fun to read! this one is for fans of sports manga or readers who drool over mature and well

built guys XD

Sugiki, a standard ballroom dancer, offers to teach Suzuki, a Latin American dancer, ballroom in exchange for Suzuki's teaching him in return.

Their names are similar, but their personalities are complete opposites, just like their schools of dance. When these two meet, something's bound to happen!

-I bet you have heard about 'At the end of the road' by Haribo I love this Webtoon so much! It's hot without getting dirty ;)

After a car accident, Taemin finds himself in the body of Siwon, who was a victim of bullying at school. No longer a pushover, he starts standing up for himself but then meets Woojin, an old friend from the past. Somehow, Woojin immediately picks up Tamin's 'scent' from Siwon. What happened between these two in the past and how will it affect their future?

-His House by YOO Ha Jin the author of the popular manga 'totally captivated'

is also nice. It's a nice mix of comedy and drama.

Life isn't easy for an orphan, especially when you're as good-looking as Gangyoo. To survive on the streets, Gangyoo hires himself out to homely women in desperate need of a pretend boyfriend. Now in college, Gangyoo only needs one more gig to earn enough money to graduate and live a normal life. There's only one catch. His new client is a man named Soohyun. And there's only one problem. They hate each other. Being a pretend boyfriend has never been so hard. Little does Gangyoo know that his own seedy past will catch up to bite him...and Soohyun harbors a dark secret of his own.

-Kamisama no Uroko by Hinohara Meguru is really sweet fantasy story :D i'm just a big fan of this mangaka

Being called "Sensei" all the time and having to act worthy of it was too heavy a burden to bear, so I fled to my home town. But amidst the nostalgic scenery, a mysterious man appeared before me...

I think that's a good start.... those are only my favorites with absolutely no sex in them... maybe one or two of them are to your liking ;)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
One of my favorites is "I Hear The Sunspot." It takes a bit to get to any real sort of romance, but once it's there it's quite lovely and beautiful. I recommend it! Also "Seven Days" is another popular one that's really lovely.

I need to look through my collection to remember which ones I've read, but there's just some off the top of my head ^_^