Re-upload Gakuen Heaven 2~ Double Scramble![PC]

youke_23

Thread link:https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/21405-Gakuen-Heaven-2-Double-Scramble!-PC

Description: Download links expired.

Request: Please re-upload this game~~~ Thank you very much!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReiHikari

• koalatea

• youke_23

• long06092004

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Due to the recently deleted file on Mega. I will re-upload all the file that I download from the last time and give you- newcomers, some of advice before playing the game.           

Link to the original file to install the game: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Link to the update version 1.2 : 

Link to the English patch of the game: 

(The English patch will only work if you have your game updated to version 1.2)

Attention: Just follow to the installation guide in the original file EXCEPT STEP 4, I have tested it out and the game cracked. INSTEAD you just simply open the AlphaROM and DO NOT tick on the second NOR turn the program off while running the game. After that you need to open 2 window tag at the same time. One showing file where the SiglusEngine.exe is and THE OTHER showing the file where the ALphaROM is. Drag the SIGLUSENGINE ONTO THE ALPHAROM, PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO THE OPPOSITE,IT WON'T WORK AND CRACK, FOLLOW THE ORDER,SIG ONTO ALPHA.

-The game has to be version 1.2 for the English patch to apply, just COPY all these mentioned things in the English patch file ( g00,mov,Gameexe.dat and Scene.pck)    and PASTE them into the game file which originally defaulted to be at C:\Program Files (x86)\Spray, IF the system ask whether you want to REPLACE or keep. JUST SAY YES TO REPLACE ALL OF THEM,

Don't worry of the link got broken. I will check it daily and make sure it function correctly

Hope you find this comment helpful, Enjoy!!!   

Edited by long06092004

• 2 months later...