Love by Chance The Series

Teruya

Has anyone watched this series yet? If not, I strongly suggest you to because it's THAT good. The series has 4 couples btw! For more info, click

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Another info is that it is also, like other BL series, based on its novel.

It is directed by the same director from Make It Right The Series.

The actors were also so good at acting, I'm saying this is because, to be very honest, I find that a lot of the Thai BL series' acting seems a bit forced and if not, awkward :')))

But I can guarantee that you'll love (maybe even more) Love By Chance if you liked 2Moons!

Of course, people would also choose to not recommend this series because of its ending. I won't deny that I was a bit disappointed in it too (because my favourite couple in there isn't together yet q-qqqq)

Friendly reminder that the first season of LBC is just based on the first novel of it (there are 2 books in total)

But I don't think that it's gonna have a season 2 of it because of several reasons within the crew and the director decided to not be involved in it anymore, though he said that he's open to other directors to do the project as long as they don't make it worse.

If you want to fangirl + laugh out loud + blush like hell + feeling giddy inside, this series is just for you! I'm not even joking ´・ᴗ・`

aw_poster_love_by_chance_01_1532602835.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teruya

• bunny-blu

• robertita

• 1330tango

aaaah!! I watched this!! I watched this and it was so soooo cute!! aaa

okok i'll calm down. Firstly, as

said, if you want to feel giddy, laugh out and loud and blush like hell, this is the series for you!

The main couple Ae and Pete are the cutest dummies on the planet, and boy can they act. The show doesn't shy away from showing intimacy either. This is a real high school puppy love drama with all the bells and whistles.

TinCan in the secondary couple in the series but just as cute! Tin is aloof and cynical, Cantaloupe (yes his mother really named him that) is a floofy panda cub with too much energy. Somehow they work.

Third couple is...well I'm not even sure of their names but basically Can's dollophead football team captain and his die-hard admirer who keeps bribing the captains corrupt little brother into arranging meetings, giving him photos etc.

The last couple isn't really my thing but they don't have many scenes anyway so it's not really a bother.

Finally, and there's a spoiler ahead so stop reading now if you dont want to see, PREPARE YOUR HEART FOR PAIN IN THE FINAL EPISODE!!! That's all i'll say, but yea, get yer tissues handy in episode 14. Other than that there's plenty to enjoy!! :D

ikr!!! TinCan are my fav couple tbh, well actually I have a tendency to like the side couple more than the main couple idek why x'D the final episode broke my heart tho T_T I'm just waiting for a new project to be announced for the real actors of TinCan coz I really ship them irl too :'))

But that doesn't mean I don't like AePete coz like, goodness me, their intimacy in the series are so on point aaaa I can't believe the actor who plays as Ae is one year younger than me, he's so talented omg. What's more, the actor who plays as Pete has a totally different personality than Pete, and that proves how talented he is at acting too wow

The third couple is Kengkla x Techno. They have their own novel omg and apparently their story in LBC is just only the beginning of their own novel aaaaaaaaa

I would honestly buy the novel and read it coz I felt like this couple is quite cute but too bad it isn't gonna be translated nor do I know how to read Thai OTL

The fourth couple, Tum x Tar, is okay I guess tho they didn't get a lot of screentime, the actors are very lovable I'm (●´□`)♡

And apparently, there's another sequel of it called TharnType (Type is the guy whom is also in the same football team as Can and Ae and Techno whereas Tharn is the ex of Tar) and it's gonna be adapted into a series, but idk what's the progress now since they just only confirmed the making of it last month.

Anyway, the series became my Top 1 fave Thai series of all time (๑>ᴗ

It's so nice to meet another fan!! :D I love your icon picture btw, they look like Tin just proposed and Can said yes!

Ooh whats Saint like in real life? In LBC he's such a pure and delicate flower that even Ae who is like 3 years younger (he's only 17, I honest to god can't believe it!!!) can be the seme in the relationship!

Lol I completely ignored that TinCan ending in episode 14. As far as I know in the novel they have a happy ending?? is that right? And do you have any idea if they appear in the sequel novel? If so I might dig around on the internet for a Chinese translation and see what they get up to.

Tharn is the tall guy in the football team right? The one the team captain gets teased by sometimes?

Also I love the couple acted by Yacht and Cherreen. I don't have a lot of straight ships but they are such a perfect example of a cute and healthy relationship.

JASJHSAHKJS IM GLAD YOURE HERE TOO :In love: and yeaaa TinCan is so cute aaaaaa

Okay Saint is actually a bit sly BUT he LOVES to volunteer in anything that benefits people, like charity work and those praying ceremonies etc, he's a whole bub tbh, plus he loves his family a lot im so soft :(((

Perth, on the other hand, is very very shy, which contrasts to Ae's personality and it really surprised me so much that he had that moe gap ajksjadsdak coz he's quite quiet among the others and he will only answer you only if he's asked a question, a passive type basically but that's why he's that precious

And yes TinCan has a happy ending in the end in the second novel of LBC. Too bad they won't appear in the sequel :cc And as far as I know, Mame strictly doesn't allow her novel to be translated illegally but she did announce that the english version of LBC will be released in the future, since it's under production now, which I am planning to buy :')) I'm not sure if anyone will upload it or not tho

If I ever get my hands on the translated novel, I can share it with you tho C:

Um actually Type is the guy you were talking about x'D Tharn didn't appear in the series at all, but he was just mentioned throughout it.

Omg Yacht and Cherreen are honestly very cute kasdajkdkj I like how she could tame Pond's pervy ass xDDD and yea sameeee I really like their relationship here, coz normally the straight ships in other series just gets on my nerves and stuffs :'))

omg who would've thought? that Saint is the sly one and Perth is the shy one, it make me love them even more! And oh wow imagine being Shy Perth an acting the lead in the relationship and also the series! He is so talented and he's only gonna get better with time

aa? Why won't TinCan be in the sequel? :( did the actors already say they wouldn't do it?

I guess we'll just have to wait for the official translation. I'm so looking forward to it :D

I actually saw it on somewhere in Twitter, though I didn't really follow them that much (coz I follow MeanPlan (TinCan) more sadjjasdh im sorry OTL) but watching fancams will be enough to know that Perth is shy hehe

Saint on the other hand, his playful nature is evident on the LBC

(I want Pete's hair back :CCC Saint looks so soft in it im cri)

The sequel is about another couple so yea :')) It's weird how the couples from LBC all have their own novels except TinCan, but it's okay as long as they have a happy ending

From what I heard, there are no news about having LBC S2 but most of the actors will still accept the project if there's a chance of it to be production, but that's highly unlikely, unless P'New (director of LBC) changes his mind.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The second season for LBC is about TinCan couple and will appear this year. Ae will still appear in it but no Saint. He had another drama called Why R U and his role is very different than Pete.

TharnType is my favourite Thai BL drama at this moment and I'm waiting for season 2. The actors Gulf and Mew has a damn good chemistry.