• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Cryptconfessions

• confidant_v

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, everyone!! So my name is V (I'm the Jasmine icon in the first post). I'm honored to be part of this blog and to bring some of my make up experience to everyone here. So first thing first is that I'm going to everyone my signature style. I think everyone has the one look, that go-to style that they immediately grab when they just want to be themselves, but spice it up a bit. Mine is a very neutral look that's minimal effort and doesn't actually stand out too much.

3LmkQ0V.jpg

You actually can't see what I've done here very well, and I suppose that's kind of the point. Maybe you can see it better in this picture XD

XKlffju.jpg

Perhaps you can see it better now. So for my typical/every day/signature look I don't contour or put on blush. That's just too much for me when I'm just trying to get out. I mostly work on my eyes and lips. I use Juvia's Place Nubian 1 palette on my eye. They don't have names for the colors, but I use a medium brown glitter shadow and then I use a very light brown glitter shadow. The eyeliner I use is actually a super cheap brand I get from the local Korean beauty shop XD I don't even know what it's called, but I'll take a picture of it when I make a post that reveals my secret to the perfect wing ~_^

I also do brown on my lips. I try to keep all my colors brown to match my tan skin. My favorite brown lipstick is Nyx's Cold Brew (but let me tell you I'd love to try some of Jeffree Star's nudes!!)

And honestly that's about all I do for my signature look. Although I'm trying to perfect my "going out on the town" look. I love green shadows and so I really want to make this happen:

lFKoIl6.jpg

But I'll get back to you when I actually manage it XD And that's me! Here's just some random info about myself and makeup! I can't wait to show off more and actually tell you guys about my tips, tricks, brushes, colors, and everything in between ^_^

Favorite Makeup Company: Juvia's Place

Favorite colors: nudes, greens

Favorite Makeup Gods/Goddesses: John McClean, Garrett Hahn

Inspired by: I love making looks inspired by movies, anime/manga/video game characters, and pretty much anything pop culture

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
beautiful:Red_fox: I love your signature look! Can’t wait to see more styles of you! Once my red nose is gone, I will also post my look ;)

This lip color is EVERYTHING! And your go-to look reminds me so much of mine, only I don't do lips and eyeshadow and has to do blush to look alive and awake XD So I guess I'm more of negative of your look... But the general idea is similar XD

Cool cool

! Then keep tuned! If there is anything you’re interested in just name it! We can talk about and and exchange tips. I think everyone has their own way of doing make up so we can learn from eachother ;)

Also

and I will be posting some looks every now and then and write how we achieved it. Everyone is welcome to tag along!

All Hail

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to learn more

Welcome! I'm excited to see someone interested in learning more about makeup! As
said, feel free to ask any questions or bring up any topics you're interested in ^_^