Totally Captivated.

Lamael

One of the best mangas out there in my humble opinion. The story is so good and the characters are believable and it is all get read! funny, heartwarming, heartbreaking and then add the 4 dj's you got the makings of a story that will be around talked about a long time!!!!

• Like 13

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamael

• xKai

• tuti

• Tsetsua

Top Posters In This Topic

The last with Ewon's sick mother and little sister, is the last and I haven't found it in English. if you found translated can you tell me where?

I could do that I have a mediafire account that I have them. should I put it here or in the Totally captivated download thread I can do that now when I know the proper place.

Thank you so much I have done so!!!!! so here's the link and I will try to get the rest soon if someone else doesn't get to them first! please enjoy!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As a side note!!!! It seems that there will be one last DJ made. It will explain the relationship between the Mookyul and the Chairman, and few other things. A sort of wrap up!!! I am not sure when it's coming out, but trust me I will find out!!!!

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

the first bl manga that i read..

and i loved it..

really loved with their interaction..

ewon really funny

• 3 months later...

I'd never read it until I discovered the dj here on the forums. I loved it so much I tried to find some of the books to buy but couldn't find any I could afford. :( So I "found" it else where. Such a good story with great characters that the reader learns to care about so quickly and I love the art as well. Thanks for introducing me to such a good manhwa!

rabbit8

• 4 weeks later...

Definently. I have read it online and Love it!!!! I'm so happy they have it translated in english that I went to buy it. However borders was closing down already and their website didn't have anymore volumes of Totally Captivated that I only got Vol. 2,3, and 5 =_= I could order online at Barnes and Noble maybe? but then I don't have any bank account too so dammit all. My mom hasn't allowed me to have one yet >_> *sigh

• 4 weeks later...

I love Totally Captivated! One of my favorite by far ^^

The doujins and drama cd are also great :D

I wish I could read it again, without already knowing the plot XD

• 2 weeks later...

Yes one of my most FAVE Manhwa EVER xDD I totally fell in love with YOO Ha Jin book xD I only got like three volumes which isn't really in order because they didn't sell all the volumes at the book store so I was very sad ;_; :msn_red_fox 18 but I was so happy that I at least got some volumes of "TOTALLY CAPTIVATED" foxy2 when I find the others I'm sooooo going to buy them xD

• 2 weeks later...

Totally Captivated is definitely my favorite Korean manga ever, and one of my favorite yaois of all time. My friend showed it to me and from the first few chapters I was hooked, and nagging her about when the new one would be coming out. This was a couple years ago, but I still love it and have read it countless times. The art, the drama, the humor. It's everything I could possibly want in a story. :D

• Like 1

Oh, snap! One of my favourite yaois ever! I actually have a little confession to make. I love the idea of uke!Mookyul. OwO I'm insane, aren't I?

Oh, well. /pins him to the wall/ Oh, yeah, you just keep glaring, baby. rabbit16

• 1 month later...