Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

"I know..."

He gave a small moan from the kisses.

"...I don't what that was..."

He was relaxing from Jin's kisses, though he still shuddered from the cold.

"...it could have been your control...or...it could have been me...I don't want to risk it again..."

(Have you tried having cat naps?)

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x The most of the wounds were healed and he softly looked at the other again,

"Does it hurt...?"

He softly take the warm soft hand of the other and held it against his cold hand, He softly smiled calm to the other,

"Everything... will... be... alright... Shiro..." he said softly.

'everything...' he thought, and he closed his hands x

"My entire body hurts..."

Shiro closed his eyes.

"Until morning...I won't feel better...My skin burns because it might be torn off again..."

He rested his head against Jin's shoulder.

"My bones might snap and change...Jin...I'm scared..."

x He shocked a little bit, and hugged the other more, and he shivered slightly. he also rested his head against the other shoulder.

"Shiro... Shiro...!"

He nuzzled his face on the shoulder, 'scared, for what... Hurting me? you won't hurt me' he thought and he closed his eyes, he blushed slightly and whispered the next coming words. x

"I... l...love... you... S-Shiro..."

"I love you too Jin..."

Shiro closed his eyes.

He was scared of himself, he was scared of what he did and what he could do.

So much death.

So much pain.

All of it came from here, even where they were the skeletons of past victims covered the cave floor. Like a jagged sea of white. All of them were from him.

x He hugged the other tighter every seconds, he didn't wanted the other to leave, 'stay with me,..' he thought and he rested on his collarbone. He smelled the smell of the other and lied there with him. Hugging him, he totally forgot about the scary place full with skeletons and blood, He only could smell the smell of the other, only that. x

"Jin...if I change..."

Shiro touched his face again to try and get his attention.

"I need you to run...run as far away as you can from me...and don't try and stop me..."

He could feel the transformation comming on again, the cracks from the clouds.

"...if not...kill me..."

x He looked at the other and shocked

"I...won't run away..."

He said and he bit his lips, he didn't liked the way he talked like, 'I am not going to lose my dears again...'

He hugged the other more tighter,

"I won't... kill you either..."

He looked at the other x

"Please Jin..."

Shiro begged him.

"Just for tonight...please..."

He winced in pain as he could feel the change being brought out again. It felt like his insides were being torn apart, rearranged for his other form

"...please...do this...for me..."

"S-Shiro..."

x He looked at him, but he still was refusing and hugged him tightly as he could, 'You can't kill me, aren't you the one who took care of me... when you also was a wolf!?' He wanted to say but he didn't.

He bit his lips, and looked at the other, his eyes were red and swolled... Was it because he's tired, weak, or did something else... x

"Uh...please...go..."

He replied tightly grabbing his stomach as his skin on his back began to peel off.

"Run...please...hide if you must...I don't...want to...hurt...you"

"Like you would hurt me!"

He said, 'You can't even hurt me Idiot!' he thought,

"S-Shiro!!"

He yelled a little bit and noticed the other was totally transforming back being a wolf x

"...your covered in blood..."

He fell onto all fours, his fingers twisting and growing long sharp black claws. Chunks of skin falling to ground as thick black fur replaced it. His bones were snapping and changing shape.

"Go..NOW!"

He roared as his face was changing blood red eyes taking over his former human ones.

( -burp- I've tagged you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
dun't hate me onegaaaishimasuhh )

x He looked at Shiro with big eyes, 'IS he... for sure...' he bit his lips and he slowly stood up, looking at the other, hee clenched his fist slowly. x

(( I tagged you back!!!))

"...go...please go..."

He cried out as he grabbed his throat. He had lost his human voice and his reasoning. The beast was taking over, a fickle creature who only desired carnage. The blood on Jin was driving him nuts, even though he was only partly transformed.

( I didn't, but I'll be back... xD)

x He looked at the other, he didn't wanted to move, but he was feared... By the sad voice the other spoke for him to leave,

His legs went numb immediately and he fell on the ground.

'Shiro...?'

He noticed, it wasn't 'shiro' anymore. He swallowed a bit x

((AHHHHH I'm so sorry I've been busy again. Please forgive me!!))

Shiro breathed heavily as he was on all fours, his ribs expanding and shrinking as he breathed. He was an animal, crazed and angry. Something the smelt like him was there, but it didn't look like him. He was confused and his confusion made him angry. He suddenly stood on his hind legs and let out a roar, it echoed in the lair. He watched the smaller thing shudder and crumple into a ball. Whatever it was, it was afraid of him.

( Its alright dear, haha no need to apologize, I can understand it ^^ )

x He looked at the other, his eyes were filled with fear, first time for his life he felt such a weird feeling. He looked at the other who was groaning and breathed heavily.

"Whats he going to do..." he thought for a moment, he couldn't think of the thoughts being eaten by him... He also didn't cared alot if it was him, since he, the wolf... No the boy in the wolf did loved him with all his heart.

He believed that the other wouldn't hurt him. He thought at least and he slowly tried to move but his legs didn't want to. His legs were numb, his brain didn't gave it any signals to move...

"move... fucking move..." he thought, there is no way to run away, no way to move now... The only thing he could do was just sitting there on his knees.

He also couldn't kill him, like he would... "I can lose alot of blood without dying" he thought for a while...

Even if it did hurt, hurt a lot or not... There was no way for him to die by that, he looked with narrowed eyes to Shiro.

「Shiro...!」

He shouted Shiro's name, hoping for a reply... x

Shiro heard the name echo off the walls. It sounded familiar, though it didn't make sense to him. Shiro approached Jin growling deeply, his thick black fur was standing up on his back like layered spikes. His barred his fangs to Jin as he stopped on inches away from Jin. His hot breath on Jin's face, he could see the fear he could smell it too. He could so easily kill this one, devou it like so many others. But his scent was all over him, he pushed Jin down and began to smell him.

((Alright I don't want you to hate me Q_Q ))

Shiro heard the name echo off the walls. It sounded familiar, though it didn't make sense to him. Shiro approached Jin growling deeply, his thick black fur was standing up on his back like layered spikes. His barred his fangs to Jin as he stopped on inches away from Jin. His hot breath on Jin's face, he could see the fear he could smell it too. He could so easily kill this one, devou it like so many others. But his scent was all over him, he pushed Jin down and began to smell him.

( I won't hate you dear :'D I know you're busy with your work and what happened, don't push your self ne.)

x He looked at Shiro and he leaned against a tree, he felt Shiro's hot breathe against him and the other pushed him down.

「Shiro!?」

He looked at the other who pushed him down, looking at him... 'Whats he going to do?' he thought and he just waited for another reply.

Is he going to eat him or what else... He didn't knew either and waited for the other to make a movement, then at least he might know what is going to happen. Though he tried to push him away slowly but he was way too heavy, he didn't cared anymore and just rested his arms... x

• 2 weeks later...

((AHAHAHAH Sorry for the long wait >

The beast let out a deep low growl as it continued to sniff Jin's tender flesh. It stopped and growled every time Jin moved from under it's weight, continuing after he stopped squirming. He was hungry and desired blood. Shiro opened up his massive jaws prepared to devour Jin, the whites of his teeth glistened in the pale moonlight. It took only a few second before he bit Jin in the forearm, his sharp fangs tearing through the gentle flesh. He waited for that delightful moment, the sweet taste of blood. Rather then blood he got something fowl, tasted like rotten blood. He let go as soon as he felt the taste circle around his mouth. Choking he got off of Jin choking on the fowl blood. He continued to glare at Jin as he was trying to get the horrid taste from his mouth. Jin on the other hand seemed horrified at the fact that Shiro actually bit him.

( haha? xD)

x He noticed that the other wanted to bite, but he began to act a little bit strange, he felt how the pain of the other teared his flesh white skin open and bit his lips.

「Nng...!」

He tried to escape the pain and he closed his eyes while trying to escape the pain, and fear. He noticed the other let go of him and the other began to choke, he opened his eyes big, wondering what he was up to. He slowly put his hand on his wound, a small groan left his mouth.

「S..Shiro!...」