Looking for a (sacrifice) role-play partner perhaps?

gin

So I've been meaning to ask someone to ROLEPLAY with me since I am bored out of my mind and in a particular pink mood to play as of this moment.

I have plots ??? I offer pots, I mean plots. Damn this is sure awkward.

PLOT 1

CHARA A is a famous artist, like Bob Ross level, he was pretty famous in between traditional and digital arts. He was notable at original characters that came out of nowhere. Then all of a sudden CHARA B, appears from his (computer/sketchpad) . CHARA A's character. breathing. alive. (urmm you kno' the gist)

PLOT 2

CHARA A was having dreams of this strange man at the train station. The dream felt real as he saw the man clearly in his dreams, even his scent was imprinted in CHARA A's mind. The details of the said station were all the same from the station at downtown. CHARA A must be batsht crazy but he needed to find the truth as to how he dreams the guy. It turns out CHARA B from his dreams was already dead. Kimi no nawa stuff, angst edition.

PLOT 3

(Catchy City Name--thinks of something later) is enamored with Heroes that risked their lives to protect the people. CHARA A is a pretty famous HERO and CHARA B is the villain. Behind fights and heroic deeds, during normal days, frat parties and battling Algorithms Chara A and Chara B are best of friends without knowing that they're completely enemies when their mask's are completely placed and their friendship (love?) completely tested .

PLOT 4

Basically the Death God (Chara A) on his vacation, leaving his hefty reapers to fend for themselves. The Death God was casually lounging (in his human clothes, sans scythe but still in wraith form 'skeleton form') at a beach probably eye-raping (with only his eye sockets, how?
:D
) a hot Lifeguard (Chara B). Little did the lifeguard know he'll be in a world of death, literally.

N O T E S :

"what a lordy and demanding person this heathen must be!?" Might what you'd be thinking but let's read some lest awkward roleplays that would eventually make the partner drop the story. I have few things that need to be stated for compromise. ;D

• i don't do SHORT roleplays. Some might find glee to it but I am really sorry that I don't fancy it. Since I have a short term memory of a potato and preferred longer paragraphs. THE LONGER THE BETTER *pun intended
  • I only Roleplay in ENGLISH language. Decent English structure, don't care if it's a fragmented sentence as long as we both understand it, go on.
  • I steer clear from weak willed chara or those damsel in distress type. I'm more in tuned roleplaying with tough characters (be they crass, ore-sama complex, tough, brash or totally a jerk)
  • I reply once a week. A month would be a stretch , hence the long paragraphs I mentioned above.
  • Sure I'd be dandy with someone correcting my grammar but too much of a grammar Nazi will kill the trust in between roleplay partners .

LASTLY. I DON'T BITE. please RP with this old folk. orz ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic