What video game are you currently playing?

confidant_v

currently didn't play any JRPG becuase of something buuuuutttt~~ that doesn't stop me from playing other game! any Akaseka or toram player here?

• 2 years later...

PS4: Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy VII Remake but mostly it is XIV. LOL

Mobile: Mafia City, The Witcher, PokemonGO and Candy Crush Saga... none of those games are really competitive... more like "as a pastime"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing a lot of Left4Dead2 these days. I just love my zombie games

I've played the Back4Blood Beta and I cannot wait for it to be released on October. The graphics are topnotch.

Played Overwatch and Valorant some days. (Just love me some FPS games) 

mqdefault.jpg

Wukong is still a feverish dream---2023. 

7966db659e720b25bbe1053e3b8cc621.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nukem 3D, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, Callahan's crosstime saloon, Call of duty mobile pffft. I rotate them, to not get bored.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm all about gaming too! It's fantastic to know what fellow gamers are diving into. Right now, Counter Strike has me hooked, and the intensity of the matches keeps me coming back for more. Those

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
skins I stumbled upon in a marketplace have definitely added a fresh layer of excitement to the game. Dead by Daylight sounds like a real adrenaline rush, especially in those multiplayer showdowns. And returning to the Pokémon world in Pokemon Y must be a nostalgic and enjoyable journey. I totally get you on the limited gaming time; life can get busy. But when you do manage to carve out those gaming moments, it's all about immersing yourself in the virtual worlds and adventures.