What video game are you currently playing?

confidant_v

I love playing video games and I seem to always start off my conversations with "what are you playing?" so let me extend my curiosity here! What are you all playing?

I'm currently playing Dead by Daylight (although my friends haven't been able to play much so I've just been playing random matches)

And I've also gone back and started playing Pokemon Y.

There's not a whole lot of time to play games, but when I do find the time I'm playing one of these two ^_^

I play on mobile tho. There's not much MMOs that are not "Pay to Win" on mobile. But I'm currently playing Chain Strike, Fun Run and War of Rings. Might try Grandchase and Summoner's War again, but all depends on my mood. ^^ It's nice to have a gaming thread. I was recommended to go back to PC mode and have my steam resurrected but as much as I want to, my current set up wouldn't do. XDD

Overwatch, I love FPS but I recently uninstalled it. RAM's not enough. probably be back when I upgrade my ram.

Skribbl.io , maan it summons the stupid artist in me (my inner 9 year old). ;D

I'm not really a gamer myself (partly because I only have my laptop which isn't really built for gaming) but I love watching other play! Especially horror games (which is also probably because I'm a scaredy cat and too scared to play myself).

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Oh girl... Girl... We have GOT to play some horror games together. I don't know how we'll do but we are so gonna play some horror games XD

Well it's not me playing but I'm watching some else play while I draw. The game is called Return of the Obra dinn. Very cool (uber low pixel) mystery quest.

One of my friends showed me Overwatch the other day. I've been avoiding it, but I think I'm gonna start playing it. It's on sale right now so I think now's the time to get in on it! ^_^ I'm excited to try something new! I'm having a rough time finding people to play Dead by Daylight with so maybe I'll have an easier time with Overwatch!

AWWWW SPYRO

• 4 weeks later...

man, i love those new xmas skins (Mercy and Zarya are my fav).

I'm playing God of War these days. BOY. I'm sure Atreus is Loki.

• Like 1

ikr, I need to get Zarya's skin since I am a Zarya main when it comes to tanks LMAO. The mercy was beautiful.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now playing mostly on PS4 or Mobile.

PS4: Neverwinter, Yakuza-series (started with 1 and just finished 2)

Mobile: PokemonGO and Onmyoji

• 3 weeks later...

Yoku's Island Express

its so fun and nice. Its nice to play a game that dosenthave any "conflicts", this has a nice story and nice gamplay. higly recomend it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right now I am playing Persona Q

also I might try caligula effect if I have a chance, it looks cool so far, but the review isn't very good :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I.....am not playing anything. I don't have a single game system.Too expensive of a hobby for me since I'm an extremely casual gamer. I do however like to play RE and Borderlands. Gears of War was fun too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...