Watching BL anime I've missed out on.

DemonicAhegao

I've been mostly putting off watching things I've never seen like loveless, mostly cus it just seemed like it was "too late" to watch (I did own the manga however). But I just started watching it now.

My fellow fujoushi and fudanshi friends back in highschool saw these things but I was the person in the group who never did (I was ashamed of liking such things back then, very different to now).

But yeah, are there any of you guys currently watching or even reading something that you guys didn't partake in with your circle of friends back in the day?

Or just share what you're currently watching or reading now. I'm genuinely curious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• DemonicAhegao

• Virdian*

• bunny-blu

Currently watching: Banana Fish and Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu.

I feel like I have watched pretty much all Yaoi Anime (except for some which I don't like).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I been readig manga like crimson spell and you're my loveprize viewfinder(anime too). Though those are pretty hardcore but the setting and story is just super. Right now I'm watching Banana fish, which I would warmly recommend. it isn't really a yaoi movie but there are some quite hot sceens in the mix expecially ep3 and 15 are my favorites >///

I don't know how far beyond loveless you been but the YaoiOtaku has a pretty big collection so you should try to look there.

OH! and not to forget *Mo dao zu shi* oversat -> Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. A Bl novel adopted into an anime. yeah okay there is a lot of killing going on but all for a reason, but the main characters are SO LOVEABLE!. It's still airing but the entire 1 season is out on eng sub. (though the anime isn't on our sit yet (working progress^^')

Hope anything helps >v0

Oh I absolutely loved reading crimson spell, and I've been considering on watching banana fish, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

I've also seen a couple of clips from Mo dao zu shi just haven't been able to find its name, thank you so much.

This has actually helped a lot, thank you~

• 1 month later...

You should definitely watch Loveless! It's the anime that got me into BL and then quickly into yaoi!

Btw the Loveless manga is still going right? I think I read up to volume 8 or 9 but recently Yun Kouga's style has really changed? Would you still recommend the later volumes?

And I agree with

Banana Fish is such a superb story, quite apart from other BL anime, but their love is no less legendary. It only came out late last year but I have a feeling it's going to become a classic for all anime fans.

Let's see, recently I watched Doukyusei the OVA which was really cute and has a unique artistic style and story pacing. I would definitely recommend that. ;)

yeah it's still ongoing, vol 13 came out mid 2017 (mid 2018 translated) and its planned to have 15 volumes, I havent read that far into the manga to notice a change of style just yet (I've read up to vol. 7 cus im reading them as im buying them, for a few years now ive found it hard to get a copy at the price im looking for) but up to the point ive read id recommend it. Suppose im in for a surprise once i get my hands on the later volumes.

I binged watched loveless in nov. and I loved it, im a bit disappointed in myself for not seeing it sooner, but there's simply too much to keep up with it all (haha).

Banana fish is still sitting in my want to watch list (and now I'll be adding Doukyusei, it certainly does look interesting), I'll catch up to my list eventually, I've just been binging the hell out of the list trying to rush through it xD I'm hoping I'll be able to check them out before the school holidays end for me.

Thanks for the recommendation ^^