Looking for short/mid-term RP partners (Uke, Seke, or Seme) C:

Yujiko

Hi there! It's been a lonnnnnnnnng time since I was last on here- woo, I can hardly remember it honestly.

Anyways, I'm back and looking to find some short-term to mid-term RP partners. I have a tendency to die off and I want to be up front about that, so I'm promoting the short term stuff a bit more.

I like to hope I may have grown a bit out of that but I can't promise anything, and would rather be safe than sorry.

I'm a Seke looking for any roles really. I enjoy both roles well, but I do have a weak spot for playing Uke characters at times, but mostly under certain plots.

I have okay grammar and decent spelling but to error is human so don't hate me. I reply on phones or on computers, but I try my best to make my posts all nice and pretty- I even edit them and reread them several times after I submit ahah. I will post at least once a week, but probably more often than that, if it gets down to once a week please message me and tell me to stop being a bum.

I prefer slice-of-life the most, but I do enjoy some medieval fantasy and sci-fi. I'm a slut for smut, but I like to have character progression and relationship growth if possible/when able; however, my old flaky tendencies tend to make it hard for just that.

This is all I ask of my partner:

1) Good grammatical understanding and decent English; (I'm American, I can hardly even use my own language right so this I feel sounds more hardcore than I want it too, but I think most will know what I mean).

2) Respect kinks/dislikes; Talk about things you like and dislike in certain RPs before it goes that far, and if it sorta just happens and neither of us know that it was something we don't like, just say something!

3) Of course- No God Modding (or Mary Sue...) [i'm not good at everything and you can't be either].

4) Have fun, and don't be afraid to write me nasty PMs when and if I die or if I make you mad- honestly you can just yell me if you want to. I'm a Masochist and I like it (JK, I'm not... [Okay maybe I am a little]).

It's a big ask but if you're up for it just

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
here or PM me, in regards to stories/plots I'm up for allllmost anything with a preference and affinity towards the slice-o'-life.

Thanks for checking it out

-Yujiko.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• Ms.Flair

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I would love to try to set something up with you.i like slice of life but I like adding little bit to spice it up. Hope we maybe set something up.