This is so wrong but so good (with M-jow) 18+

Ms.Flair

Sending Jules a wicked smile, he let go of his cock.

"Oh we can definitely do a switch" Ian grined from ear to ear as he pushed the other backwards down onto the bed. Ian then placed himself above in a 69 position.

Looking down the through the space between their bodies Ian chuckled mischievously as he looked at Jules.

Rubbing his thumb over the man’s crown, Ian teased the thing back to life. "was this what you had in mind?" He highly doubted it but it was fun to see the other's reaction to his boldness.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Ms.Flair

"A switch it is~" Jules said before he was pushed forward and onto his back then. Having them in this type of position, it wasn't long before he had gotten stiff once more. "It was pretty close to my idea that I had...." Jules said with a groan before he started to pay attention to the other now with his fingers moving to go touch at his entrance in a teasing manner.

Ian teased with his lips along the other's member. His hand lowered to the man’s balls, giving them a tight squeezed just as he groan in approval to what Jules was doing to him in respons.

The young male smiled as his hips lightly trembled. Ian stopped only teasing and instead open up to welcome Jules cock past his lips. He sucked the smooth hard head and bowed his head all the way down in a slow rhythm.

Ian's other them squeezed down on a buttcheek and spread the cheek to allow a wet finger to dip into the man’s tight entrance.

"Put that finger inside of me~ I want something else but I can handle that for now~" Jules said lewdly, showing a really different side before started to really get to work to get other to cum before him. By giving attention, to his balls, entrances and the shaft.

'So demanding' Ian thought to himself as he chuckled and slappe Jules bare asscheek with enough strenght to make it red. "Easy lovely, just enjoy what I'm doing to you now. You can have as much of my manhood you would like later" the young man smirked as he eased yet another finger in and a third just out of fun. True enough his fingers wouldn't be enough to reach the ach deep inside Jules but it did allow him to torture the man’s prostate.

Once he found that little nob he lightly squeezed it between two fingers as the third rubbed it from above.

Jules gasped out, while he was smacked across his butt cheeks which made him thrust forward in quick moment before his hips returned back in the position they were. When that spot was found, more heated and louder sounds came from the young male as he was touched and tortured like this.

Ian kept playing with that spot till he was completely satisfied and then moved away from his positioner above Jules. Instead Ian sat with his back leaning against the headframe. "Now.. What exactly was it now you want?" Ian asked with a calm smile as he ran his hand along his own length. He gaced at Jules with lustfull eyes as he said the next thing. " Come and rid me beautiful"

"You know what I want~" Jules told him, looking at the other in his new position. "That I can do..." he said after, moving to over to climb over on top of him. Getting on top of him, as he rubbed his entrance against it before he slowly went down on him, with a groan leaving his lips. "This feels great..."

Ian reached out to gently hold on to Jules hips to help him balance as he went down on him. He smiled fondly as he leaned his face into the other's neck and tickled him with small kisses along the man's throat. He groan, trying not to thrust his hips before Jules was relaxing his body. Jules entrance felt so good around him. It grabbed him tightly as it tried to swallow more of him in. When Ian finally did thrust his hips up. His balls were completely pressed against Jules's back wall. It was almost painful to push back out but the pleasure was there instantly to cover that bit.

"Damn! I almost forgot how tight you are~ Ah, you feel so incredible good around me" Ian groan in pleasure as his hands worked Jules's hips to move more. He tried being mundful at first but slowly that gentleness became more rough as both their bodies sought eachother out.

Feeling all of those kisses, he groaned and moans out while feeling him slowly go deep into him. Jules tried to keep himself calm and loose, not wanting to get too tight around him. His head went back when it was going in deep, "Dang that went up in there far.." he groaned.

"Oh~ don't say such things about me. You know I been trying to touch myself..." Jules moaned. He tried to be gentle, but that went out the window. Moaning rather loudly, as he felt all of that movement that was happening. "It feels pretty good~"

"Oh you been playing with yourself?" Ian asked with a mischievous smile as he rocked his hips upwards into the other's body.

"Have you tried fingering your ass? Feel how wide you can stretched it before it becomes too much? Or how deep you can go but still can't reach that ach inside?" Ian asked curiously. He rolled his fingers over Jules chest, rubbing his nipples and stroking his sides to touch as much of the male's naked skin as possible.

"Yes, I have been playing with myself. Lot's of times, and mostly in secret from her..." Jules answered in moans.

Nodding his own head to each of the questions that were answered by Jules. "Yes Ian, I have fingered my ass and even used a toy before. A big toy to go inside of me..." Jules moaned out. Feeling those fingers, he groaned out as he was starting to leak pre-cum where he started to get rather hot.

"I am getting close~ You are throbbing now inside.."

"You are just so hot" Ian groan as he gritted his teeths. He slipped his arms under both of Jules's legs. "Hold on to my shoulders tightly" He warned the other just before he lifted Jules body up and pushed himself up on his knees. With both Jules legs spread widly apart there was no restriction or anything preventing Ian's cock fully access. He leaned Jules up against the headframe as he took the man hard from the front. Driving into to the hot nest of sweetness and pleasure. He devoured Jules throat and mouth with wet bites and kisses.

He pushed against that tight spot that man Jules moan in joy as much as he could before the climax rolled over him and he thrusted in with small quick thrusts. He gasped near the other's ear as he filled the condom. He moved gently as he rode the pleasant aftermath.

"I do hope I did do you better than that big dildo of your's" Ian said with barely enough air before he started chuckling.

"Oh thank you~" Jules moaned out before he nodded his head. Moving to hold onto him, before he was moved as he moaned out more loudly. It was more pleasurable than it the other positions. "Better position~ More~" Jules moaned out. When the other had come in, he came to making a mess of the two of them.

Falling over beside him, "Oh Ian. That felt really good."

Ian grined. "I still can't believe you admitted all those little secrets, you are actually rather pervert for a bi guy" He teased as he rolled the condom off and tied it before throwing it in the trashcan.

Then he just lay down exused and not really feeling much to move as he lay besides Jules, listening to their breathing slowly calming down.

For a bit Ian didn’t say anything, he just stared at the celling in thoughts. "You ever thought about how things would be like after with her? when you guys get marriage? All of this how you were tonight.. Is it all just gonna be forgotten?" Ian didn’t know why but it was somehow bugging him.

"I may be a pervert but at least I keep it to min or a secret. I couldn't say that about you...." Jules joked around with him, nudging him a little weakly in weird playful manner. Jules had caught his breath, as he lay there for the time being in silence.

Getting asked those questions, as he let out a sigh and not answering just yet though. It took some time before he was able to answer.

"Not completely. I haven't completely thought it through but one thing for sure," he said while moving over to him and gave the man a kiss on the cheek before laying back beside him. "I am not gonna forget you easily."

Ian did an half smile after Jules kissed him. "I should hope not you might not have noticed but I'm actually a real catch" He said teasing to lighted the heavy topick. He caresed Jules hair between his fingers, play with the ends gently. "I wouldn't call myself a slut but fin men often find themself ridning on my cock"

"you are pretty good catch by the way.." Jules commented. Feeling those fingers in his hair, like those fingers through his hair. "You are not a slut. Not to me.."

Ian simply smile. "Are you gonna stay over tonight?" He asked tired not really wanting to let go of the other. He was being selfish but so what. Couldn't a guy get to be selfish sometimes?

"I promise not to kick out out of the bed if you stayed" Ian promise before holding s hand up to his mouth as a yawn escaped him.

Getting asked that question, as he thought for a moment before nodded his head. "Yeah I am, she already knows. I also don't want to go there like this, since I don't want my girl to see me like this..." Jules answered, showing he didn't want his daughter to see him drunk or in a bad manner or situation. "I stay for sure...you are good company right now."

Yawning some more, as he started to get more comfortable on the bed. "This bed is comfy. I sleep here for sure..."

• 2 months later...

"Good good" Ian nodded as he pulled the blanked up around both of them and lay down close to Jules, with his arm resting over the other's side.

"Godnight" Ian whispered tired into Jules ear and sighed.

Not long after he was death asleep. Right up till his alarm woke him at 6am. He reached up for the phone on the nightstand and turned it off with a annoyed grunt. Ian stretched and rubbed his eyes, his head was still only half awake but he did feel a person in bed next to him and remembered Jules. He peeked an eye open to see it the man was still asleep.