This is so wrong but so good (with M-jow) 18+

Ms.Flair

"Yeah, thank you," Jules muttered under his breath.

Checking the phone too, he noticed that it was getting later but he knew that park would be staying still late open. Nodding his head, "I would like that. I like walking around," Jules said going along with him before they stopped by a cart. He kind of zoned out for a moment, since he was thinking back about his own daughter but was brought back.

"You will treat me? Well I get to treat you next time," Jules said to him and watched the line in front of him. When the line had moved, he noticed how he got the look before they had left. Just shaking his head, he stayed closed to him and didn't even move away from the other. "Oh just one of those cocoas that have whip cream on it. I think they have chocolate drizzled on it.."

"Most times I would be affected by what they say, but I don't care. I really am having fun.."

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Ms.Flair

Ian winked at Jules before he stated their order to the woman inside. He even ordered them an extra lagre cup with lots of wrip cream and melted chocolate. The lady also powdered some chocolate powder and made a bunny head in the cream.

Ian took the first finished cup and carefully handled it over to Jules. The cup was so full that it wouldn’t take much to spill. He then payed up with cash before taking his own cup.

Ian took in a big sniff over the steaming cup and sighed happy.

"By what they say?" Ian looked up confused. He had already forgotten about the guy.

Carefully took the cup, as Jules held it in his hands while looking down at the cup that was in his hands. Taking a slow sip from it, he let out a sigh of relief of sorts. He wanted something like this, and now he had in his hands.

Nodding his head, "Yeah by what he said. That look that guy gave us, I wasn't that okay but I am trying to forget about that right now. I am enjoying my drink with my friend," Jules said starting to walk again with him before starting to drink more from the cup.

"Well, it is a good cup of Coco" Ian agreed before taking another sip of he's own cup.

He would had told Jules not to be so bothered by such things as being judged. But to him Jules seemed like he didn't wanted to talk about it, so he lay off the topick.

They walked along some of the less crowded paths, following the trail of small lights to the more outer corner of the park till they reached the beach.

The sky and water melted together in the darkness barely light from the quarter moon. Bits of ripples moved around close to shore cause of the little waves who also reflected a bit of white light above.

Ian sat he cup for a second as he bent down to lossen his shos.

"Sorry don't mind me." Ian tried to apologize for his suddenly strange behavior, though that didn't stop him from taking them off anyway. "Is just.. I like the sea. When I was litte, I could always see it from my room. On sunny days I would often go and spent hours playing around in the sand" the young man explained with a gentle smile, fond of the early memory as he stepped out o the sand.

It was chill of course but the familiar sense of soft sand beneath him was the same as back then.

Walking along with him, as they saw how close they were to the beach and the water. It was nice to see what happening there at the beach. "It looks pretty great and nice down here by the water," Jules mentioned.

Looking over at him, he gave him a weird look. "I don't care," Jules mentioned. Hearing about that, he had a big smile on his face as he watched him from where he was. Moving to take his shoes and socks off, as he felt the sand go through his toes and underneath his feet.

"This feels nice.." Jules said with a sigh of relief.

"Relaxing isn't it" Ian said as he eyed Jules bare feets. He grined abit to himself, it kinda felt silly. Two grownups walking bare food on the beach at night.

But aside from them there wasn’t a soul in sight. They had the entire beach pretty much all to themself. And if someone did come by and spot them, they wouldn’t be able to see their faces.

Ian felt lost in that moment. He didn't know what to say or what to bring up. As a kid he hadn't always been able to handle silence well, as a teen wherever such episodes did occure Ian had spatted out things he had no crontrol of.

"I was kicked out by my parents when I came out. I was around 15 then when I told them.. My mother didn't take the news very well and started to yell at me. But what I thought hurted the most was the emty look in my father's eyes. It was like he had known somehow, but with me actually telling him it finaly snapped. I disappeared, like he didn't recognize me, I was someone who he didn't know a strange. That night I was locked outside the house. Mome told me, she would only allow me in if I apologized and snapped out of my ridiculous fantacies. My sister was only 10 back then, I could hear her crying from the inside. Back then even though i was shocked and hurted for how my parents had reacted, I just wanted to comfort her. She was too little to understand and she and I had always been very close. But I couldn’t go to her." Ian looked out on the dark sea and swallowed. He hadn't planed to say any of this to Jules, but somehow a part of him thought it was okay to trust the man with bits of his past.

"It is pretty relaxing. I like the feeling..." Jules said to him as he continued to walk around with the sand between his toes and underneath his feet.

Jules was rather silent, as he walked around more in the silent night. Hearing the story that was coming from him now, he was a little surprised that Ian was sharing this kind of information to him. When the other was done talking, Jules had moved to go near him where he moved to bring the other into a big comforting hug. Holding him there, before he pulled away from him with a kind smile on his face.

Something weird was taking place inside Ian, as Jules pulled him in for a hug. Weird because though Ian did seem like the hugging type, he rarely ever did, except when in bed of course. But then there were something else too, some kind of relief. it was like his body had been tense for so long that it had almost felt natural. But as Ian close his eyes and breathed out, everything in him settled.

He was thankful to Jules for not saying anything to make him even more embarrassed than Ian already was.

As they parted Ian smiled back but his eyes felt sa little too shy to keep eye-contact. "I don't even know why I said that.. silence makes me uncomfortable" the young man admitted as he looked down at the shoes in his hand.

"I actually didn't wanted to tell anyone. Lots of things have happened in my life but I'm satisfied with where I am today.."

Jules stood there, after he had pulled back from him for the time being. Jules was rather silent, as he heard what he said. "I can see why that would make you feel uncomfortable. Silence does that to me sometimes," Jules said to the other. Hearing that, he moved to place his hand on his shoulders for the time being. Keeping his hands there, looking down at him and staring into those eyes.

"You should be able to share things with people. Like me, I am always open to hear from you," Jules said before slowly taking his hands away from his shoulders now. "You know, we should head back out maybe," Jules said taking out his phone to see if he missed anything from the babysitter or his fiance, his baby mother.

Getting back to where his shoes and socks were, he put them back on. When they were on, he looked around the deserted place for the time being while looking away from him. "I am glad we could do this.."

"Yeah, you right.. It getting late too" Ian replied as he felt the warmth of Jules hands on his shoulder faded.

After getting his shoes on Ian buried both hands deep down his pocket as Jules checked he's phone.

"Is somebody gonna come pick you up or?" Ian asked as they stood under the the lights yet again.

"Yeah, I wonder what gonna happen when I get home," Jules said.

Shaking his head, "I drove here with my car. I was just seeing if I missed any texts or anything from my fiance..." Jules said with shrug of his shoulders. "You got a ride? I can drive you back to your home..if you don't have one.."

"Nah, I took the train here" Ian answered. The offer from Jules was kind enough but Ian didn’t wanted to delay the man even futher. Besides they'd spent most of the day together. It was harmless and wouldn't have really hurted anyone if he said yes.

Ian made a small tilted smile. "I'm good, heck with all that you been through today I would say you should hurry home and rest. I heard older men tense to get sore easily." Ian winked as he teased Jules. He might mostly have thought back on they first encounter, but still, it was easier to tease and make light of it.

"I'm young and can go all night as long as the train runs" He giggled at he's own half bad joke.

"You took the train here? Well you won't be now, I am taking you home," Jules said said with a smile. When that tease happened, he pushed at the other playfully. "I am not that old Ian. I am not some old guy," Jules commented with a laugh leaving his lips.

"Now you are coming with me, and I am driving you home. I want to make sure you are safe and I am fine with it," Jules said starting to lead him to the car. "We are not arguing about this. I am your friend who cares.."

"I am not that old Ian. I am not some old guy,"

Ian shrugged is shoulders. "Hey I not judging, older men can be hot too" He chuckled. Of course he didn't think Jules old but he was still older than Ian was.

"Now you are coming with me, and I am driving you home. I want to make sure you are safe and I am fine with it," Jules said starting to lead him to the car. "We are not arguing about this. I am your friend who cares.."

Ian lifted both hands out of his pockets as he watched the man lead the way. He walked about one meter ahead before Ian finally gave in and ran up to him.

"Are you always this stubborn? Not that I mind but really" Ian giggled softly. "I actually usally take my motorbike but I was afraid someone would knock it over while we were inside and O didn't wanna go all day worrying. Taking the train makes it easier"

Jules looked over to him, looking at the man who came up beside him. Laughing a little, "I can be. I was told this before," Jules said. Hearing about that, hearing what he usually did. Reaching the car, he moved to unlock the car for him to take get into the passenger side. "I get why it would be easier..."

"So when could I have you over, and we cook a meal together. Your just a good cook..and I like your cooking."

Ian rolled his eyes at Jules smart remark.

"Have me over..? You mean to you... I don't know if that so smart." Ian said as he got in the car. "I like the idea of cooking together... How about my place? I mean if you can’t it fine." The thought of actually meeting this power-woman of Jules fiance scared him in more ways than one.

Usally he didn't bring other's around he's place unless he knew the person very well. Jules weren't quite in that category yet, but he was getting closer.

"You dont want to come over? If you are worried about my fiance there, I can understand that part...." Jules said before he started the car up. Hearing about that, he shrugged his shoulders with a nod of his head. "I would like that, I can bring ingredients too so we can cook together something. That should be fine but now your address so I can drive you home..." Jules said letting him give him address before he started to drive to the other's home.

"I can cook well, for someone who needs to take care of myself and watch over my young girl...." Jules said.

"Kinda.." Ian admitted. "I think it would be interesting to meet her one day but right now I don't think it would be a good idear." No to mention how the hell he could look the woman in the eyes. He had the guy to take Jules gay virginity for fuck sake! Just thinking about it made him remember why this entire thing wasn't a good idear.

But Jules was nice.. Completely strange in many ways but a good guy and they always seemed to have fun together.

"Oh! Right.. I forgot." Ian responded when Jules asked for he's adress. "Do you remember when I work? Well I also live there. I rent the apartment above from the store's owner"

"Alright, thanks for letting me know that. Communication is key in any type of relationship like our friendship..." Jules said to him.

Nodding his head, before giving him a curious look before shrugging his shoulders. Starting to drive there, he thought about some things that were on his mind. Reaching the place, he parked the car there before he reached over to give him a big hug. Letting go of him, "Here we are."

The drive was quiet most of the way. Ian didn’t mind it though. He felt kinda tired and the way Jules looked, he could tell the man was in his own thought as he drov.

Ian watch as the road turned more familiar and after abit the building came into view.

"Thanks for driving me" Ian thanked just as Jules leaned over and hugged him.

'Okay' he thought a bit to himself as he gently squeezed the other's shoulders. He hadn't expected Jules to hug him. Though Ian self was a quite touchy person he couldn't help but to feel slightly embarrassed as he felt Jules chest pressed to him.

Ian swallowed as they pulled back, he wasn't blushing but his throat felt tight.

He cleared his throat. "Emh, yeah thanks.." He opened the seatbelt as he debated with himself if he should invite Jules up for a quick drink or not. He opened the car door and stepped out on the nearly emty walkway. Ian stood a second and thought even harder before turning back to look at Jules.

"I'm just asking okay and you can refuse just so you know.. would want to come up and see?"

?No problem,? Jules said with a shrug of his shoulder.

Jules was ready to leave, with his one hand on the sterling wheel and one on the keys. When asked that, he pointed to himself for a moment. ?You want me to come up to see you in the apartment? Your home?? Jules questioned it, before he finally answered. ?I would like to come see your apartment. I am happy to hear that you would even want to invite me into your home..?

Getting out the car, he closed the door ready to park the car. ?Can I park here??

"Well, If you want to" Ian replied, tilting his head a bit. A smile spread across his face fast when Jules answer came.

"You can park here yes" He nodded as he stepped back from the car on to the walkway.

Ian lead them down a narrow path in between the cafee' building and the next one till they reached a steal stairway. Small outdoor lights was lighting the way up so people wouldn't fall at night.

The apartment was accessible from inside the cafee as well but Ian only used that way when the cafee was either opening or closing up.

Ian fund he's keys, it had a cute little charm hanging by a leather cord. It was a little pan with a fried egg in it.

"Here we are" Ian said as he opened the door and reached in to flick the lights on.

"MEAW!" A loud angry sound came from the living-room just as the light switched on, and soon after the head of and big cat poked it's head around the wall. It stood glarring at the two.

Ian rolled his eyes at the furball, before turning to se Jules reaction on the cat. "I didn't ask if you liked cats, did I?" He asked unsure. The beast wouldn't do Jules anything but maybe Jules wasn’t much for animal Ian thought.

Jules had parked the car, and put the keys away in his pocket before he went along with him.

Walking with him, as he walked along side with him while they walked. Looking around the surrounding area, seeing how to get there the next time. Spotting the keys, he laughed a little. ?Nice keys. I have a charm on my own keys...?

When he heard that cat, he jumped a little but he was okay with a cat. Spotting the cat, as he looked at the cat that was there. ?Hey buddy...? Jules waved to the cat. ?I like cats, don?t worry. Your cat seems to be not okay with me here or just upset in general...? Jules commented, ready to go in deeper into the house with him. ?My girl wants a pet. I was thinking of getting her a little pet later on, when she is old enough and can take on responsibilities..?

(Why all the ?-marks?)

Ian looked down at he's keys. He smiled fondly. "Thanks, my sisters got it for me to match her's" Ian explained.

"Yeah, well don't feel too bad if London doesn't seem to like you. I'm his owner and he still acts like he hats me." Ian giggled as he took of his coat off. "Coffee?" He asked as he reached out for Jules's.

London, the cat barely moved from his spot when Jules called to him, nor did he say anything. He just looked between the strange man and Ian. It looked like he just wanted Ian to hurry up and fill his bowl. The cat turned the second it saw them walking towards it and ran to the kitchen.

The apartment was moden and upgraded so the kitchen and living-room were open into one room. Besides that was just a bedroom and bath. Though there wasn't many rooms everything was big enough to satisfies Ian every day needs.

London stood on the kitchen counter when Ian flicked the lights on. The black and white patteren stood out to the light brown wood and stainless steal.

The living-room kept the same woodwork along the floor, but the furniture weren't as moden as everything else. Ian only owned a few pieces and those he had were more for comfort that looks.

A comfortable couch and chairs with fuffy pillows, tv, dinning table an bookcase and a lonely laptop sitting on the top of a low cabinet.

"Feel free to take a seat" Ian smiled as he walked towards the demon cat.

((I don't know for sure.))

"You seem close to her..." Jules mentioned to her.

Jules handed the coat over to him, as he nodded his head. "Sure, coffee would be great..." Jules answered. Watching the cat move around, as he looked at the apartment that he was in. Noticing it was much nicer then his own place, he was a little jealous of it. "You got a better place then my own home. Maybe mine is filled with drawings on the walls," Jules said to him.

Moving to sit down, he sat down on the couch where he watched from where he was. Sitting there, he was quiet before he spoke up. "Oh Ian. Thanks for inviting me in," Jules said.