This is so wrong but so good (with M-jow) 18+

Ms.Flair

"I may have thought of that. I guess I was wrong," Jules said with a laugh with a little playful smile on his face. Seeing that look, Jules gave him a look of suspicious nature. "Well I guess I will do that. Make sure she knows," Jules said after, taking the phone out to text his fiance that she should pick her up and he may not be coming home til late. He told her, he would try to keep her up to date.

"I just texted her," Jules said to him. "Yeah she takes it after me and her," Jules commented with a laugh leaving his lips.

Put to work? Cocking his head to the side, out of curiosity. He was little confused, till he finally understood what he meant. "Oh stop it. I can cook and I wont start any fire, she cooks bad..." Jules made a point. "She almost served raw food, like raw meat but jumped in to fix it..." Jules said with a laugh leaving his lips going to the kitchen now. "Where is that cat of yours? Is he gonna watch us while we cook or just stalk me till I leave...?" he asked.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Ms.Flair

"Well then lets get working, I brought a lot of vegetables for today so we got plenty to work with" Ian grined as he revealed the stocked frigde.

As if on que London stepped out from the slightly open door to Ian's bedroom and walked over to where they were. The cat sat down on his carpet as he watch them, surely hoping they did make him something.

Ian chuckled. "You were saying?"

"Meow!" The cat called out one loud cry, as if saying 'get to it human slaves!'

(I think we could do a time jumped here to where they may be eating the food?)

(Ok)

The young male went along with him, as he worked on cooking with the food that was there. Jules had fun cooking with him, till they were done cooking the meal and now eating the newly just cooked meal. Starting to eat from the meal, it wasn't long before he was getting close to be almost done.

"This is pretty good meal. You did some good cooking here," Jules said to him. "So what is this big surprise you are talking on about? I want to know, and your even spoiling me with this good food here.."

"Well I had an idea in mind that would involve us going out for a drink. My guess was you properly don't know alot or places gay guys hangs out around this city. I just figured we could make it a night so I could show you some of the better places and maybe get you a little use to be around other besides me. What do you say?" Ian asked looking at Jules face to try a read his reaction.

Jules listened to this planned surprise, as he heard what he said. He was rather quiet, as he listened to what he had to say about this. It was bit of a interesting type of plan, as there was no true reactions in his face. "Going out would be fun with you, and hit those scenes would be nice," Jules said.

"Where you taking me or is that a surprise? Let's get going.." Jules said, ready to go out of the house and into one of the clubs.

• 3 weeks later...

Ian was kinda relieved he hadn't over stepped Jules boundary with his idea.

He smiled as he ate the last bite off his plate and put his fork down as he chewed.

He swallowed before answering. "I thought we could start out by going to a more casual place. I don't exactly know if you are the type to go dancing, but I still wanted to show you a place or two if you'd like"

As the plates were pulled away off the table, Ian made a quick work with them in the dishwasher before grabbing his jacket off the hook by the entrance.

"Are you find with walking to our first destination? It's only a few streets from here, most of them actually are." Ian responded as he held the door open for the other to go outside and followed. He locked the door and zipped the key inside a hidden pucket on the inside of his jacket. Just so he wouldn't have to fear dropping it somewhere.

As the got down on the streets Ian locked Jules arm without warning with his own as he lead them down the sidewalk. "I didn't even get to ask before but how are you with holding your liquor?"

"More causal? You are right, would be good to start with something like that since i havent been in that scene since my early college years before i met her and had my girl."

Going along with him, he walked with him. "I dont mind it aftually. Its pretty nice out to be out right now," Jules said, going along with him. Laughing when he felt their arms connect and asked that question, "i can handle my liquir well. First time that i got hammered, someone recordes me booty dancing on like a bar or a stage.."

Ian grined quite surprised at Jules. "Really?.. I didn't take you for a party animal." Ian laughed was he turned them left down a closet walkway towards the more cut off bars and clubs. Though the district were for the males who prefered male company, it wasn't unusual to see girls and somethings even straight couples around there either.

There were lots of people on the streets infront of the clubs and most popul?r bars. Ian lead the two abit futher down to a bar with fewer people infront.

"This place is nice and they got some of the best cocktails, plus the waiters are usual nice to look at" He added the last bit with a wink. "Or if you are more the beer type they got lots of drifferent kinds on tap."

"I use to be one Ian, but now I have to be a responsible parents who works for his family," Jules said with a laugh leaving his lips now. Walking through the clubs as he watched what was happening around him the whole time. Waving to some, as he was starting to enjoy himself.

Seeing where they stopped, he was ready to go in, "It is a nice place," he commented. "I like myself any type of drink, but I hope you are right..." he had said before going into the the bar with the other.

There was a bunch of people, as they watched them come in. Talking to the other, "How often you come? They are looking at me, like a piece of meat."

"Or a juicy steak" Ian chuckled near the man's ear before he turned his attention on the on lookers.

No matter which club it wasn't umcomon for street scrum to crawle their way inside. Their eyes eyeing Jules eventhough it was rather obvious he was with Ian.

Two men standing at a small table with almost emty glass ran their eyes along the Jule's body. They licked him up as if they hadn't seen Ian at all. Something told him that they properly hadn't so Ian took a step infront of Jules to gain the guy’s attention. Once they looked up they completely avoided their eyes the second they meet Ian's stare.

"Don't mind them, they are rather harmless in here" Ian explained as he took the lead by turning up towards the bar. "You might think because you got a kid you are too old for this, but tonight my mission is to get you to lossen up a bit. And we start off with a few drinks" Ian smiled as he fund them seat by the bar.

Ian instantly recognized the waiter behind the bar and called out to the guy by name.

"Hey beautiful same as usual?" the waiter asked as he approached Ian and held his arms out for a hug.

Ian greeted the guy and shared a friendly hug with him. "Make it two" Ian replied as he looked back at Jules as he took his seat. "This guy" Ian pointed at the waiter who smiled at the attention given to him. "Is the best one in her to mix a proper cocktail, so stay good friends with him or he might mix something else in your drink" Ian teased with big grin, not meaning it of course. The waiter winked at Jules like it was one big secret.

"Hey there always nice to see a new face, just a second and I be back with your drinks gentlemen"

"Yeah maybe that too....." Jules said to him, as he noticed all of the lookers that were looking at him. Nodding his head, "They seem harmless, but I guess it's because your with me right now," Jules said to him./

Watching the two of interact, giving a look at them. "Yeah make sure it's good," Jules joked with the waiter and Ian.

Nodding his head in silence, ready to start to speak up once the waiter was gone. He had seen that many people were looking over at them, more at him.

"I just feel like they may be scared since I am a Dad. What about...my current relationship? what do I say then?" Jules asked, needing some advice about that.

Ian watched Jules for a minut before he clicked his tongue and put his arm up around the other's shoulder to pull him closer. "Listen, you are making yourself anxious by worrying what others in here may think of you.. You know how that sounds like right? If a guy walks up to you and ask if he can sit with you. Do you immediately tell him 'Hey sure, I am a Dad to a little girl and her mommy and I are getting married. But before that I hope you wouldn't mind me just getting to know myself better by trying to explore my dark side." Ian didn't mean to sound cruel, it was more a way to show his point.

"You don't need to tell others about your family if you don't want to" Ian continued as he reached his free hand up to unbutton the first button on jule's shirt so his collar was open.

"They don't see you and see a dad. They just see a man in a bar talking with another man. and maybe wonder if him that other guy already picked him"

The waiter put down their drinks in front of them. he didn't say anything seeing the two men talking on their own. Ian send the guy a nod for thanks and picked the straw up to slowly stirred the ice around in his cocktail.

"But I thought you said you weren't interested in trying with others, so why do you care how they look at you?" Ian asked as he tried to hid a little smirk.

Jules was taken aback when he heard Ian say that, as he gulped rather loudly. He was gonna say something but let Ian speak more though. Nodding his head, before speaking up before Ian could speak more. "I guess you are right on that. I don't need to tell anyone about that.." Jules said.

Nodding in agreement, not saying much as he gave a smile to the waiter when the drinks were given. Moving the straw around in his drink, before taking a sip from it before putting back down. His face had turned red, and before answering the question, he had taken long sip from the drink. Ready to speak, he chuckled with some nerves still around him. "I guess I haven't noticed the looks yet but now I am. I may be a little self conscious.."

Ian smiled as he squeezed Jules shoulder. "Just know that you look really hot and that you have your pick of men every place we go tonight... That said you don't need to pick anyone. I like having you all to myself as it is" Ian took a sip from his straw and turned in his chair so he was facing the room.

"I know some people in her tonight but not all of them. If they know you are with me, they'll take care of your, if you need it."

Jules looked over at Ian, looking him over for the moment when he was talking. "Well thank you, you look pretty good, Jules said to him giving it right back to him. Hearing that last part, he blushed rather deeply. "You do like that?" he asked with his face going darker. "I like that," he thought to himself.

"If you know the people, maybe I should try to go on my own," Jules suggested. "Should I try to strike out on my own?"

"You do like that?"

Ian just winked at Jules, grinning as the other's face got more colored.

He lifted his eyebrows when Jules suggested he should try picking up guys. 'so he does want to do it' Ian thought as he scaned the crowd.

"If you really wanna, I'm not holding you back sweetcheeks" Ian said as he sent a sweet smile to Jules

Jules slowly got up from where he was, as he brushed him where he made himself look rather presentable. Looking at other with a nod of his head, "Here I go," he muttered before heading off into the pool of men who were looking toward him. Some came over to Jules, as he was trying to flirt with a nervous look on his face.

Someone came over to Ian, as the male got near the other. "Oh hey. Nice to see you around again Ian, but who's the guy..?" the guy asked.

"Go get them tiger" Ian encourage as he stayed seated the way he was. Of course some guys jumped the gun when they noticed Jules had separated himself from Ian and the male's attempt to flirt was rather cute, Ian thought, when a voice drew him out of his thoughts.

Ian looked up with a charming smile, he had planed to try and pick someone one up tonight but he guess a bit of fun wouldn't hurt.

He couldn't remember the guy’s name though, he wasn’t sure if he had spoke with the other before, if so nothing poped up.

"Goodevening." Ian greeted as his eyes again went to Jules as the guy asked about him. "That my friend Jules, we meet a bit of time ago and noticed we both shared a commen interest"

"So that's your friend, he seems pretty popular with some of the guys. I guess it because he is something new here..." The guy commented. "You free right now? Maybe we can try something?"

Meanwhile, Jules tried his best to still flirt around. Thought his eyes caught back with Ian and other male, before trying to put his attention at the task. At one point, he was given someone number as he waved to other before he was dragged onto the dance floor.

He started to let loose, as he started to dance around with his body moving around.

"If your not interested in me. Maybe you should get your friend before someone takes him..." the person had said after.

Ian smiled wicked at the guy as he reached out to brush his fingers along the man's jaw line. "Sorry darling" Ian said with a deep seductive voice. "I don't have that kind of free time tonight, maybe next time though"

The guy was attraktive and almost just the kind of easy fucks Ian could have gone for. But as he wacthed Jules starting to loss himself out there on the floor to was obvious to him that Jules was trying too hard.

Ian jumped down the bar chair and gave the man a small kiss to the cheek before he winked and left for the dancefloor.

Even with how Ian pretty much towered over most every guy in the club, he was still rather good to blent in. He had eyes on Jules the entire time slowly making his way through sweating bodies and even now and then feeling a hand reach out to grab his ass, but he pushed the nosy hands away before he could get to the the guys on the other end of those hands.

When the reached Jules, Ian came up from behind him. It took only a second before the guy who was dancing with Jules looked up as he noticed him. Ian sent the guy off with merly using a quick eye roll. The the guy backed off Ian used the confusement to embrace Jules from behind. "Having fun?" Ian asked near the other ear as he swayed their bodies to the music.

Jules danced along with the males that were surrounding around him at the same time. He almost jumped when he heard Ian voice, looking back to him. Nodding his head, as he started to speak, "Yes I am having fun. I want another drink," before he said more but he did right into his ear. "I want to do it where I am near another naked body. Maybe on top..." Jules had said before walking away with a confident walk as his ass did a little shake.

Some of the guys whistled,as some followed to get Jules something to drink. Grabbing martini, as he started to sip carefully where he leaned against bar counter after some fun dancing.

Ian's eye went wide. Was he drunk?? Jules acted like a completely drifferent person than the one he had walked in with. He watched astounding when Jules headed up the bar, acting like a professional club boy with the mouth of a stripper. Ian was amazing by the sudden transformation.

He went after Jules, capturing him by placing one hand on either side of the guy, as he stood leaning on the bar, enjoying a martini.

"Jules are you sure you are okay? No one put anything in your drink while you wasn't looking?"

Jules leaned his body out, with his butt out a little as he drank from the martini glass. Turning to see Ian, with a wave to him before he took another sips from the drink he was served. "Yes I am sure, and I was pretty careful. Trust me, I finished it before could do anything..." Jules said to him.

Looking at the other, he chuckled lightly, "You should be glad I loosen up. Alcohol is the best way to do that," Jules said before he offered the drink to the other. "you should try it, it taste pretty good..."

Ian didn’t know just how alkohol could change a person this much but if Jules was find with it he wouldn't ruin the other's fun. He took the offered drink and sipped it as he lossened his grip and moved aside so he wasn't towering over the other.

"Should we try some place else with more dance room? I noticed you do nicely on the dancefloor" Ian asked as he pulled the now emty glass from his lips. He glanced to the side at the men who kept looking their way. Some of the dudes where from the dancefloor from before but new faces had started to appear too.

A nice dark tan guy with short black curly hair walked up to the pair. Ian's body suddenly went tense and on reflex he tried to sheild Jules away with his body.

"Marcus" Ian greeted the fellow with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Evening Ian, isn't it unusual for you to not already be off with someone by now?" the man called Marcus asked. Compared to Ian's greeting, Marcus made it sound like they were only friends. "Or are you still working on luring this pretty thing?" He asked as he looked around Ian on Jules. Marcus winked with that sexy grin the guy was known for.

For crying out loud. Ian thought as he clenched his jaw. In truth Marcus wasn't a bad guy, if anything the man was gorgeous, for not to say incredible in bed.. And Ian would know.

"Haven't seen you around here before, first time?" Marcus asked Jules acting friendly enough as he moved past Ian to stand beside Jules.

Daniel let him drink from the glass, letting him even finish what was left in there. Hearing the question, thinking about the answer, "Maybe we should try somewhere else. I do like dancing," Daniel started to answer before saying more nudge to the other. "Oh well thank you about that~"

Jules looked over to see where the man was, looking over the man. "What the matter..." he muttered under his breath, wondering why Ian was protecting him from this guy who was coming over.

Jules had listened to their talk, not saying much at all, as he was trying just stay on sidelines for now. Getting called like that, his face blushed a little. "I am not just pretty..." Daniel spoke up, liking how he was getting flirted with.

When asked, he got closer to the questionable guy as he moved to touch him for a moment but stopped though. "This is my first time, Ian is showing me the great spots. Looking for somewhere else for better dancing~" Jules said with a shake of his body toward them both.