This is so wrong but so good (with M-jow) 18+

Ms.Flair

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Jules

Other:

-Is about to get married to the baby mother

- Has a young daughter named Ellie

Jules was heading out after long day at work, and he thought about it as he drove to where there was a gay bar. He knew it was gay bar, but he heard it wasn't just that. It also had good food and drinks there. So on a whim, he pulled into the parking stall now. Coming out of the car, he went straight for the bar where he headed into the bar.

Looking around, he tried to keep a calm as he was able to find a nice table for himself. He watched people around the bar, as he sat there. He had ordered a drink and was making preparations to order something from the menu. Watching the people, he noticed how he got looks from some males.

Jules was curious about the life style, and that maybe he try something before he tied the knot with the woman who gave his daughter. "I can't just go out there, maybe if something doesnt happen..I will leave though. I don't want to force it," Jules said to him working on the drink ready to order his meal for the night after looking at the menu.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Ms.Flair

CPvYCC0syjY.jpg

974b78005316a0601d4b285f8fb28f0d.jpg

Name: Ian White

Bio: He works as an cook in a small café and lives in the apartment above. He doesn't have any contact with he's parents after coming out as gay, but he still sees his sister from time to time. Another thing is he really knows how to pick the bad guys, leading on to fights and rough breakups.

Ian is know around the gay bars as a pretty face, and always seem to know somebody wherever he goes.

Walking past closed shop windows that reflected his own shadow in the dim light of the street lights. Ian walked with long quick steps towards the sound of soft beats that escaped the building around the corner. His mouth curved up in a smile with the lack of people standing in line. It wasn't all that late yet for happy-hour but a few guys had still arrived.

"Hey Jet" Ian greeted the guard as he came closer.

The man with his huge crossed arms gave him a raised eyebrow. "Haven't seen you in a long while, what happened? someone locked you up" The guy laughed with a kind smile on his face.

"Nahh, busy working, Is Charlie cooking tonight? I could really use a good steak"

The guard winked. "Sure he is, just go right in and maybe you could send someone out with a soda to me" He asked as he let Ian stepped around the chain.

"Sure thing" Ian smiled and gave the guy a wave before slipping through the door.

On the other side the music was a bit louder but kept quiet enough so it wouldn't annoy the other customers who just came for sake of the food.

Though there weren't many people yet, every table seemed full with guys in small groups. Ian took his black coat off and held it on his arm. He wasn't really dressed in the normal way he would have when going to a bar. His clothes were casual but still hung good on his tall lean body. He felt the stares as he walked up to the bar but ignored them, he wasn't gonna do anything on an empty stomach anyway.

The man behind the counter immediately noticed him and went over to Ian the moment their eyes meet. Ian leaned in over the counter to tell the guy what the guard had asked of him, plus his order for dinner.

The bartender having heard it all with a nod before writing Ian's order down on his block and went out to the Kitchen .

Ian laid his jacket on one of the chairs at the bar and sat down on another one with his face turned to the room. He didn't bother to look back on any of the guys eyeing him so instead he followed another's man's glance to a table with occupied with one man.

Ian couldn't tell if it was the man's first time out in such place or not but every one knew that a solo always attracted the most attention. Especially when you are sitting alone in a room full of horndogs leaking their musky scent.

Oh.. Ian found himself slightly straight up as their eyes meet. He had expected to see maybe some anxiety but surprisingly the guy seemed calm and collected and.. was he hoping for something?

Ian smirked as he picked his jacked up without breaking eye contact and rose from his chair.

Well aren't we all hoping for something? Ian asked himself as he walked over to the lonely man's table. "Is this seat taken?" He asked, playing of his nicest smile while pulling the chair out from opposite the other's seat.

Jules was sitting by himself, just ignoring what was going on. Okay, he was completely ignoring what going on. He noticed the people around and how they moved about. What came him off guard was someone came over, asking if he could sit with him. "Oh no. I just came by myself..to enjoy the food. I heard it was good food from a friend of mine.."

It was one of his non straight friends gal friends. She was a nice lady.

"So what are you doing in a place like this? You seemed like a good guy," Jules said. "I just put an order in for food. Did you get anything?" He asked.

Ian took the answerer as green light and sat down in the chair.

"Yeah, I come by here too to get a steak here every now and then. The cook knows just how I like it to. The only thing they need to do is tell Charlie my name and he is on it" The young man replied as he crossed his legs and tried to figure out the man opposite to him.

The man look to be in his twenties and the slightly tired skin below his eyes gave Ian the impression of him as some kind of office worker. He didn't strike as the usual type Ian typically went for, but he was quite handsome in another way from the males preference. Though that didn't mean things would go that far, for now Ian was just looking for a bit of company as he ate.

The next thing the guy said was rather unexpected and made Ian chuck a laugh.

He couldn't help it. That way he had said it sounded so amusing that Ian couldn't help starting to tease the guy a little about judging others by the first look. Those things could get you into to some deep shit, like drugs or worse.

"Well, I just got here after telling my boyfriend that I wasn't really into all that SM stuff he had been pulling on me lately, and figured I needed a night out to myself. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to be handcuffed to the bed for five hours with a vibratoer tied around your dick? I'm telling you, those things can spin" Ian explained while keeping a nice straight poker face and took a sip of his drink while letting the other processing the info. If the guy couldn't handle this kind of talk he might as well just run now, before he actually met someone like Ian's ex.

He cracked a amused smile at the man's reaction. "Relax I'm kidding" Ian laughed and put his drink down so he wouldn't spill it. "I't just that, what kind of types did you expected to run into here?"

"That is pretty cool and you must come often,if you can do that," Jules said to him. He had made his order, he had order a big plate of good nachos that looked pbretty good on the menu.

With what was mentioned, Jules was in shock with his face going red now. Jules looked away now, downing some of drink that was in the glass that was given to him. Looking around, "I don't know really. I never been here and to a..gay bar.." Jules had answered.

When it was all said, the food was taken out to them. Placing the food before them, Jules moved to take bite. "This is pretty good. Nice portion really."

Looking around, "I don't know really. I never been here and to a..gay bar.." Jules had answered.

"No? Well, this would be your debut then. Just don't lead any of the guy on and they wouldn’t bother you" Ian winked as their meals was brought to the table. He agreed with the other about the food, happy that he wasn’t the only one who appreciated his mentor's cooking.

Halfway into the meal Ian tried to start up a normal conversation again. "So you hear about this place from a friend of yours? Most straight men wouldn't come here alone once they heard about it though." Ian stated as he cut himself another slices of his steak.

"What kind of job do you do? You seem to me like one of those guys who puts on a suit and tie, buy I could be wrong?"

"I won't be leading anyone like that. I am not that type of person," Jules said to him. Jules continued to eat the nachos, really digging into them now. It would not take long before he was finished his meal before the other was. It was just so good, maybe it was good since he usually made them at home.

"Yeah a friend of mine," Jules said with a laugh. "It was gal lesbian friend, she was the one. She also knows I may not be completely..straight..." Jules said right after with answer. He couldn't admit to someone he just met that he thought he swung like that.

Hearing that question about his job, he laughed a little. "You think I am office guy. I am one, but I work from home for my work," Jules answered, not mentioned that he had a kid though. He didn't want to scare someone, especially with him about to be married too.

"Ah, so that is how it is" Ian replied as the other admitted he might be curious and open to unstraight things.

"Really? That kind of sounds good too me" Ian smile. "Well technically I do work just below my apartment so there isn't much drifferences I guess. I'm a cook by the way" He added the last piece of information just to be honest and share his part too.

Jules had finished what food was there, taking a sip or two more from the water. Hearing the information with a cock of his head, before he nodded his head. "That would be cool to cook but I could never do that. I am not a good cook at all," Jules said to him.

"I can cook basic stuff but nothing else you know," Jules said to him.

"Well, not to sound snobbish but if everyone could cook and never ate out, I'd be out of buisness" Ian said with a smile, as a waiter came to take the plates.

Looking back up at the bar, he wondered if it he would be too bold to ask, but Ian enjoyed their conversation.

"Hey, can I offer you something stronger?" Ian asked as he pointed to the other's glass of water.

"You would be right. You would be totally be out of a job but what type of food do you get to cook," Jules asked him. He watched the waiter leave, where he had just finished drinking the water glass he got.

Getting asked that question, he gave him a look before shrugging. "Sure why not. I am not into super strong stuff, but I would love a good beer..".

"Beer is pretty good."

"Hm, it depends on the customer and how creative I am on that day. But normaly I tried creating healthy versions of the food most commen and people aren't afraid of ordering. And besides that I do a bit of cake as well, mostly just for the ladies sake to restore energy and because the owner got a sweet-tooth" Ian replied with a hint of prid. The Café weren't big but it had gotten quite popular reasonly.

The young man didn't know why but he felt so guilty as the other looked at him with doubt, he was just about to open his mouth again when the man agreed.

"Super!" Ian grined relieved and caught the attention of another waiter.

"One beer and one sunrise please" He ordered their drinks and send the young waiter a smile as he saw him eyeing Ian's table mate.

The waiter blushed and hurried away with the order, another waiter came over with their drinks. He placed the beer bottle and a glass infront of the homeworking buisnessman and the yellowish cocktail to Ian.

"You are popular.. that waiter from before has been eyeing you from behind the bar for quite some time now" Ian winked with a teasing smirke as he rose his glass, doing a small toast before taking the first few mouthfulls.

When he got the beer, he was glad that he was able to get one that opened up easily. Hearing what he said, he blushed a little. "Oh I am popular? Well I guess I am glad," he said having a toast with him. Drinking from the bottle for a moment, before putting it down on the table.

"This is one of the better beers then again. I usually get cheap ones," Jules said with another sip. "So I have to ask. Are you..in relationship with anyone? I am engaged to my baby mama but I am allowed to..do this. She wants me to experience something before we were to get married. One time deal."

Jules was hoping that wouldn't scare this guy off.

Ian shook his head with a raised brow. "I properly wouldn't be here if I did no" the male shrugged as he held the glass up to his lips for another sip.

Then expression however took him by surprise and Ian almost choked on a mouthfull as he heared the other's story maybe true reason for being there. He put the glass down, careful not to spill as he held the other hand up infront of his mouth as he coughed to clear his throat.

He eyed the man completely stun and overwelmed. He started to wonder if the beer had been tampered with in some way or if it was the alcohol... Ian tried to focus on the tast in his mouth, just to see if anything tasted drifferent or not normal. However he couldn't tast any drugs put in it.

After having gained crontrol of his cough, the young man leaned in over the table and asked in a low voice. "Are you for really? Or is it something in your drink that did this?"

"So you wanna get intimate with a man to pop your straight virgin cherry before the weeding?" After getting his answered the person sat back in his chair with an thougtful expression.

He had tons of casual sex and one-night-stands. But never with a straight man before. Ian's first crush had been a straight boy back in his old school before his parents had throwen him out. He had forgotten the face and name of the boy but not the way the person had betrayed him.

After that Ian and stayed away from sleeping with straight guy’s for a good reason.

Ian tilted his head to look behind him at some of the guys around the other tables before turning his eyes back on the guy infront of him.

The other wasn't Ian type so maybe it wouldn’t really matter anyway and he had sex before with people of he's tast without feeling anything at all aside from pleasure.

Agreeing with himself he finally replied the man. "One time deal is all I'm in for"

Jules was worried about how the other was feeling toward this situation that was getting brought up. Nodding his head, "Yes I am sure. Nothing in the drink at all," Jules answered to him.

"You are right but I don't know if I am straight or not.." Jules muttered to other. Jules was silent till the last thing was said, he moved to down the rest of beer that was in the bottle. "I am gonna say..I don't know if you heard me. I don't think I am straight, I always had certain thoughts or views towards males," Jules brought up.

"Where..do you want to do this? Like I don't know where we would go for this.. event.." Jules said. "It wouldn't be a event but a encounter," Jules said after.

Ian mimicked the other's gesture and emtied his drink as well before getting up from the chair. "I know a place around here, we can go there after we've payed." Ian responded to the other's question. He wasn't gonna take things to his place. The man didn't need to know anymore about Ian than what Ian needed to know about him.

After paying their meals and drinks Ian lead them outside the bar. The walk only lasted about five minutes until they reached a lighten up hotel sign called "Dallas"

Below a papir poster offer the prices for room-renting options.

Looking back at the other he send the guy a bold smile. "Still not too early to turn back" Ian said checking for a last time before taking the first steps in the door.

"Let go pay then," Jules said as he moved to pay for his food and his drink. Going along with the male, he followed him out and down to where they were going. At the hotel, he saw how it was as he stood there. Getting that look, he moved torward to go with him. "Yes I am," Jules said.

Going to front desk before Ian, as he made a room reservation where he got the room key. "I got the key now," Jules said going straight for the room. Reaching the room, he let them in as he looked back at Ian. "Ian, which position do you do? Do you top..or bottom?" Jules asked. "I may need you to lead," Jules said after starting to get undressed to start to show off his body.

He stayed aside as the other got the key. The staff was kind enough to not look at them weirdly for being two guys. It always helped when no one was giving that judgy look. Surely the people around here would be use to gay pairs though.

"Mnh, I go either way" Ian replied as he tried not to stare too much as Jules got naked.

Okay Jules did have an appealing figure.

"I need a quick shower first. I came to the bar just after work.. you are welcome to join me if you want" Ian asked as he pulled his shirt off and headed to the bathroom.

Jules decided to follow, as he went along with him. "I'll come shower with you. I wouldn't mind doing something like that," Jules said to him. Reaching the bathroom, as he moved to go into shower first.

Starting to the water up, as he looked out at Ian. "Come on in. The water is great and I want to get this night started," Jules said to him as he started to shower himself off letting the water run over his own body.

Ian loosen his belt and stepped out of his jeans as he heard the water started running. He then placed his clothes up on a shelf out of the waters reached. He wouldn't be needing them after the shower anyway.

He smirked with a sexy grin as he was called upon and stepped in under the warm spray of water just behind Jules.

The shower room wasn't really all that big but the two of them could just fit in. Ian soaked his body and hair before he reached out for one of those small bottles of shampoo the hotel provided.

"Here let me" Ian said through the beams of water as he poured the body shampoo into his hands and lightly caressed the other's back, coating Jules with soap.

Ian moved his body up against Jules until his chest was rubbing up against the other's back as he reached around him to touch the man in a more seductive way. He caressed Jules skin in search for the man’s more sensitiv spots ad he gently spoke into the other's ear.

"Do you and try it all?" Ian asked as he lightly brushed his fingertips along Jules cock.

"Oh thank you.." Jules said as he felt the simple touches which turned into some more. Letting out some sounds, as he tried to keep himself stable even when he felt that hand near the shaft. "I do want to try it all..more touching.." Jules said.

Even from those simple touches, he was already starting to get stiff. How could simple touches get him like this?

"Its kind of embarrassing that I am already like that. I guess I am not only one.." Jules said. "Just make it a good night."

"With pleasure" Ian answer in the same low whisper as before near the man's ear. Soap was covering both of their bodies now and a sweet scent of pine needles was mixed in the steam.

Ian felt like he had barely touching Jules. He had tried slow at first, trying the waters but the man was so demanding of him that it was almost adorable. He grind his crotch against Jules's ass to let the other know he wasn't exactly soft either.

Ian then though out a plan in his head. As he grabbed a hold on Jules and spun the guy around by his hips. Ian lowered himself onto his knees infront of the man. He licked his lips, looking from the guy’s dick to his face. Ian's eyes looked up silently for permission before leaning in to at first licked the tast of the other in a few times as his hands caressed around the guy’s balls. When the cock was nice and stiff enough to his liking then did Ian take the thing into his mouth an started sucking on Jules's wood like an lollipop.

Jules didn't know, but he wasn't able to control his body as his own body moved against the grinding that was coming from Ian. It all felt good to him. "You aren't soft, I like that.." Jules said under his breath.

Jules felt his body get spun around, he tried to keep himself stable and not falling down. He nodded his head, giving him permission where he moved to try to taste his lips too. Feeling the hands on his balls, he bucked his hips up more to get more attention. A loud moan came out of his mouth when Ian started, while Jules moved to rest his hands on Ian's head. "That feels..good.."

Ian chuckled amused from the way Jules undid himself and the sexy moans coming out of the other was making his own member hard and exited.

He glanced up as he felt hands holding on to his head and for s short moment wacthed Jules expression, before Ian pulled his mouth back. He straightened his back and smiled a sly grin Jules's way to see if the other was bold enough to come to him.

Jules let out some whines, when he bucked his hips around wanting more pleasure from that mouth. Seeing how Ian was acting, he moved to get forward to give him a kiss before going down on him. Eying the erect member, "This is my first time, but I been told I am good with my mouth."

Starting to lick the member, first the head then going down the shaft. He started to lick it more, as he gave it more sucks all around. He was sending vibrations down his shaft, while he sucked Ian off.