The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Q smiled into the kiss as his tail brushed against Yukie's in a dance. Being back inside the cave instead of out In the open made him feel a hold lot more confident. The merman pressed his chest against Yukie's as he held onto his sides.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Seems you prefer my playtime when we are tucked away and alone" Yukie whispered his hands playfully massaging hia matws sides.

Yukie's hands made him shiver, and his voice tickled his ear. "Playtime?" Q asked after he had taken in a shaky breath, he felt so nervous. He didn't know half the things he was doing but tried to imitate the things Yukie was doing to him. Q leaned his forhead in against Yukie's as he tried to gather his thoughts as to what why and how his day did get this turned upsidedown.

"You seem unsure" Yukie whispered looking at his mate bef9re settling them both down in their soft nest. "Why dont we rest for a little bit...hunting should have tiered you out" Yukie mumbled not wanting to push his mate.

Q looked up at the other with huge eyes. "No, I-I'm not! He started when Yukie spoke against.

He looked at the nest then back on Yukie,this time his eyes was lowered." I aren't tired." He frowned confused almost hurt by the other's observings skills too. Q frown deepened and started thewing the bottom corner of his lip. A voice inside Q told him. 'Yeah right, you are atleast five times older than him and still you are just a child compared to Yukie.. You are afraid of the ocean and you belong in water for crying out loud!'.

Q felt rejected and slowly pushed himself out of the other's embrace. His complex was sad and embarrassed. "Sorry.. You can rest.."

"....im not tiered...I just don't want to force you into anything" Yukie admitted his face neon red as he looked away clearly shy. "Ive never really had a mate before you so I dont know what to do" Yukie finished with a cute huff.

Q tilted his head as thought for a moment. "You aren't forcing me into anything" He said as gently pulled Yukie chine up to see the other's face better. He ran a thumb over Yukie's colorful cheek before leaning in to kiss it.

"Maybe both us us needs to learn more.. we could ask Torin? he seems nice enough." Q asked. There was hope in his eyes as he watched the beautiful merman infront of him.

"Ummm....If your comfortable with that" Yukie mumbled his face turning scarlet at the thought of talking about sex with another male and admitting he didnt know how to properly court Q.

"Hell no!" Q giggled as he crawled back into Yukie, wrapping his tail along the other's. "But I want to know how I can be with you.. in every way" Q blushed pink as he smiled embarrassed at his own confession. "Can we.. If it's alright with you.. Could I maybe kiss you again before we leave?" Q's face and tail was just the same color as Yukie's cheeks.

"It feels good, kissing you"

"You don't have to ask to kiss me...we are mates after all" Yukie replied blushing even more as he gently kissed his mates nose in a playful way glad Q liked being around him so much.

"Okay" Q answered with a small nod after Yukie had kissed him. Then he leaned in, lightly blushing his lips against Yukie's before he kissed along the other's lips. Q encourage Yukie to open his lips for him and when the merman did Q sealed their lips in another long hot kiss.

Being kissed so deeply like this was something Yukie had never really experienced and he deeply liked it. Kissing back Yukie hungrily wrapped their bodies together in quite the sensual way.

Instinct was knowledge in the end, Q's body wanted something and instinct let him have it. He moaned happily as he felt Yukie's tongue tast him in the same way. The warmth of Yukie's body against his was incredible and like a wild fire it spread to every muscle in the merman's body. None of them needed to pull back for air which made Q wonder just how long they could go like this before their jaw gave out. Q suddenly shivered when Yukie's tail rubbed his just at a right angle and groan into Yukie's mouth. When it rubbed that that spot again Q gasped surprised as a weird tingling of pleasure shot though him like a sharp ach. "Ahh what I-s that!" Q asked just a tiny bit scared when he noticed his scales parting to the side as a small opening was revealed. Curiouse he tried to run a finger along the small opening. Q instantly pulled his hand back as another tremble ran through him as he touched the soft sensitiv skin. He had barely touched it but from what he had felt the area was warm and lacking some kind of nature oil.

"mmmh its how we mate..." Yukie mumbled his own body showing the same soft opening that when brought closer would pull the two into a very hot and interlocking sexual dance. "Youve never really explored anything have you?" Yukie asked softly wanting to show his mate how to pleasure his body more so he could hear more of Qs sweet moans.

(I was imagine something like a pucket where the merman's cock would emerge from when exited enough ^\\\^)

Q's tail was back to being a very dark shade of purple as the merman looked down with a flustered blush and shook his head. "I-I haven't.. I never felt anything like this either" W admitted with s small voice before peeking back at Yukie's face. "My body has never reacted on it own like this.." He wanted to ask if he was being weird but seeing Yukie being in the same state as him, Noah guessed he wasn't entirely.

(Thats what I planned but since Yukie is a species that can asexually reproduce Yukie would have a pocket of fun for his mate to fuck~)

"Just keep doing what we where doing and I'll make you feel good~" Yukie whispered slowly going back to their grinding dance his lips kissing his mates skin lovingly.

Q let out a weird sound of pleasure that made his face glow. But had said to keep going. Jets of pleasure tickled along the merman's tail and as they mating dance exited him even more a pale cock emerge from the opening. Q stared down at himself amazed, learned a new things about his body for the first time.

"Mmh ita a diffrent color" Yukie mumbled amused as he gently touched the pale cock with his fingertips his own body wanting to accept his mates cock. "You can put it inside or i can pleasure you another way" Yukie whispered his voice dripping with desire.

"I-inside?!" Q stammered with a face as red as an tomato. He wasn't completely sure but had an idea what Yukie might mean. After watching the two mers from earlier it was clear something must have happened when they got to that point. Unfortunately Q hadn't paied attention just at that important part. He looked into Yukie's eyes shyly but smile softly. "As long as it's you I don't mind what we do" the merman admitted, kissing Yukie sweety on the nose.

"I dont mind at all" Yukie replied with a smirk begore kissing his mate lovingly. Snuggling closer to Q Yukie hummed as he played with a strand of Qs beautiful hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Q let his hands travl up and down Yukie's body as they swam together. At at som point his fingers brushed over Yukie's opening which had felt just like his own. Curiously he looked at Yukie with s small grin as he slowly circled a finger around the edges of the opening. He watch the other closely as he whispered small kisses along Yukie's neck and cheeks. The whole felt warm and if he diped his finger in just right, Q would feel it sticky on the inside. "I'm I pleasuring you my mate?" Q asked as he diped his finger back inside as his other hand gently held onto Yukie's waist to keep them together.

"Ah...it feels good" Yukie moaned softly the feeling rather new to him and quite delightful. "Its a weord but good feeling" Yukie added snuggling more into his mates body.

• 2 weeks later...

Q's tail wrapped itself around Yukie's, so his pale cock was rubbing up against the other's skin. He still caressed Yukie's entrance, looking for something. He thought it would be they same as him but he couldn't feel a cock shape inside. Slowly he lost his courage, not even instinct could help him out here.

"Ah um my species has two diffrent spots since we can be both male and female...." Yukie admitted with a blush his face unsure and slightly nervous. Gently Yukie moved his lovers hand ever so slightly to where the male organ was tucked abit more inside of his opening. As Yukie blushed and moved closer to Q his own member slipped out being a dark grey color that was not as flashy as other mermen might have. Biting his lip Yukie moved his opening to where his mate could get to easier.

Q gulped when Yukie's cock emerged just like his own had. He was very gentle as he led his fingers touch the dark gray member. Aside from the color it looked just like his. Q thought as he admirred the other's cock. "You are beautiful" Q said with a deep sigh as he caressed the tip.

When yukie moved in closer Q seemed to get what the other was trying to do and smiled sweetly. "Yukie can I really mate with you? I aren't just dreaming?" The mer asked once more as his fingers moved over the other entrence.