The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I'll stay close!" Blue replied with a giggle quickly swimming off into the cold ocean water vanishing into the seaweed. Giggling blue watched the fish swim by every now and then popping out to scare them or catch a small fish.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Deciding to follow just in case, Q let Blue free to play however the boy wanted. He smiled at the little play of tag with the small fish. Q remembered he use to do that as well when he had been little. As Blue played, Q spotted some long seaweed he could net into a basket. It would make other things easier to gather and he needed something to do anyway. So he sat down after cutting a few long pieces off the plant and starte braiding them together.

Blue watching was rather amused with his free play and continued chasing the fish and swimming around the long seaweed. Watching his mate and child playing Yukie smiled softly carrying back a nice sized fish for dinner.

Q got up the moment he saw yukie and swan to him. He noticed the big fish so he could guess what the other had been up to.

"You could have woke me" the merman pounded. "I got worried when i couldn't find you.. but I know you can take care of yourself too"

"I hunt late at night. Your not exactly on the same sleeping schedule as me" Yukie explained before kissing his mates cheek and snuggled all the more into him glad to be home.

Q could forgive yukie with just a single kiss. He eased up and smiled happy the other was back.

"Even though you said you didnt eate regularly, you sure got a big one" Q grined as he closely followed yukie. "Ned help?" He asked though unsure where to store the fish.

"Blue will need to eat often, so will you." Yukie replied nodding that he would need help moving the fish. Once in the cave Yukie moved towards a medium cave opening that had been blocked by some heavy rocks. Once he had finished moving the rocks he was hit with an icy cold stream of water. "It keeps the food good for months." Yukie explained looking at Q before frowning. "Stay here...I dont want you to freeze and I can handle icy waters" Yukie added the cave area pitch black where he was going the male slipping down the hole with the tuna.

The icy opening in the cave was completly new to him and Q found it awesome.

When yukie told him to say back, Q just simply rolled his eyes and dow in after yukie.

"You shouldnt worry about me, I was actually born close to the Arctic, so joke is on you lover boy" the merman grined as he finished off with a human sentence he had hear somewhere.

"I can adapt to cold water just as easily as you and with some strengthening of my tail I can swim through any current." He boozed proud of learnig this knowledge of himself.

"Well good to know you can at least get to the food" Yukie replied with a smirk letting his spikes glow brightly to light up the place the storage room stocked quite full of food and different types of herbs and coral for medicine. "If you could make more baskets this would be easier" Yukie admitted with a blush not knowing how to make baskets like Q had been making.

"Oh sure!" Q smiled wide, happy to know a way to help out.

The storage inside could really use some sort of system and containers. Instead of just laying around in piles.

"I'll be sure to make alot... By the way Yukie, I was wondering if I should clear out a kid room for Blue. Aside from the nest I would be great for him to have his own room once he starts collecting things and stuff."

"...well if you want. To be honest Blue most likely will be leaving home soon to find his own mate. We grow quickly and reach maturity within a year after birth. Helps we got very well in out egg sack." Yukie explained with a small frown. "He wont have pups for at least five years since we cant carry until five years after we hit maturity due to our bodies shedding scales and focusing on making poison for our spikes. That and usually we wont properly gain weight to bare a living offspring...rather surprising blue lived being my first" Yukie admitted looking at Q with a slight look of sadness in his eyes. "But. For now if you would like to make him a room I'm sure he would love a place to stay with his mate" Yukie replied being able to see just how fast blue was maturing more so then other pups his age.

"...oh.. I didnt know.." Q looked away kind of saddened. "I just asumed he would be around for a few years before that" He said with a frown.

He was just getting use to the feeling of having a young around. But now that yukie mentioned it, he had told him something similar before.

"Then I supposed It wouldn't matter" Q shrugged and took in a breath to settle his sadness before sending a small smile back at his mate. "I guess we'll just have to enjoy the time we got then. And I better make sure we got lots od baskes to store anyting in here"

"He will leave to get to know his mate for a few weeks before moving back home with us. My kind tend to live in giant groups up to two hundred of us" Yukie explained with a soft smile looking at Q. "They still will need their parents for guidance and leadership he is still young and foolish. Heck if I hadn't met the fishermen and been caught I wouldn't have survived they taught me how to hunt." Yukie explained with a small smile.

Q smiled as he turned back to his mate and kissed the male's cheek. "That sounds lovely" he said, filling in the little patch of sorrow from before.

"I never had a big family like that.. it could be fun to have that many love once" Q smiled again. "Sorry I didn't mean to worry you before. I let my emotions get the best of me most times" the merman admitted with a small sigh.

"Its understandable. Im sad too that he wont stay small longer" Yukie explained with a small smile kissing his mates head affectionately. "Why don't we start setting up a room for him then?" Yukie asked wanting his mate to have fun with the task.

Q smiled as his arms slowly got up around his lover to embrace him. He guessed Yukie was trying to lift the topic by suggesting that. "Okay" Q replied as he snuggle into yukie, happy to feel him close. His skin shivered lightly like he was cold but it was simply the efect of their shared warmth.

Q gaced at yukie with a small grin as he said. "You do know that I'm never going no where you aren't right? No matter what you'll always have me"

"Promise?" Yukie asked melting more into the warm embrace of his mate. "I don't ever want to be alone again" Yukie whispered ever so softly snuggling more into Q's arms having never felt such closeness or warmth.

Q kissed Yukie's lips ever so softly and sweet. "I promise" the merman whispered before kissing him again. Tasting his mate's soft lips Q pressed his love and affection into it.

"I'm imprinted on you. No one else can get these feelings out of me"

"Mmmh I'm glad" Yukie whispered deepening the kiss ever so slightly as he pulled his mate a touch closer liking being so close. "I only want you" Yukie whispered with a small smirk as he nuzzled into his mates neck. Gently playing with Q's hair Yukie snuggled and playfully nipped at his mates skin the male quite happy.

Q's skin shivered to Yukie's touch and his chest swelled at the other's words. Q's color changed from purple to golden from his fins and up.

"Good" Q hummed between their parted lips once he got the change. A tremble went down his spine as his mate lightly bite his sentitiv skin and groan.

Oh heavens! He would do anything for this creatur that seemed to have been made for him.

Q's fingers held on to his lover tightly as their tails tangled together in a lover's embrace.

He only knew what it was called the thing he was doing, because he'd seen his parents do it a couple of times.

That reminded him of something too..

"I should properly tell you that my kind mate for life... thought I should let you know."

Yukie melted more into his mates body entangling his tail more with Q as he continued to kiss his mates delicate skin. Feeling their bodies entwine in more of a sexual way Yukie couldn't help but blush a little his body enjoying the feeling. "I don't plan on finding another mate. I like you alot...sometimes having one mate isn't bad" Yukie whispered his hand lovingly playing with his mates hair running ever so softly through Qs hair.

"Then I'll try my hardest so you wouldnt change your mind about that" Q smirked as he lightly nipped on yukie's ear.

Q felt his exitment grow in his groin, but also knew they couldnt go all the way with Blue just outside. But he still wanted to please his mate and asure him that Q alone would be enough.

So Q pulled yukie with him to the furest cornor of their cave and hid in the shadows. Q's body blocked yukie from trying to leave as he imprisoned the merman with his body.

Using his body he rubbed against yukie's groin area in hops to exite the other. Q tried using every little trick yukie had taught him up till now, doing his at most best to have yukie's cock emerge.

"Where are we going?" Yukie asked confused as he was lead deeper into the cave until they where in the darkest of shadows. Feeling his body being pressed against the cold smooth rocks Yukie couldn't help but blush a neon shade of red. "Ah~ if you wanted to do something" Yukie moaned gasping a little. "You could have asked!" Yukie finished clearly flustered and enjoying the pleasure to his body.

"But what would be the fun in that?" Q chuckled before lightly kissing Yukie's nose. "And you look so cute the way your face change color" he continued giving each cheek a kiss too. Q smirked as he pressed yukie closer to the wall do there were no space bettwen the two.

"But I don't think you really hate this" Q said with a cocky smile as he again pressed into yukie's crotch.

"N-no I don't" Yukie barely squeaked out his face growing even more red as he looked away. Being touched and pinned so brought out a rather shy side to Yukie since instinct wise Q was asserting himself as his mating alpha causing Yukie to basically become putty in the males hands. Biting his lip Yukie trembled a little his body oversensitive as his throbbing cock emerged.