The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie nodded clearly suprised by the bite and emabrassed as he easily slipped off the boat and followed after Q. Gently taking his mates hand Yukie swam infront of him and stopped him softly with a hand on his mates chest. "Your angry with me" Yukie stated not aure why his mate was angry after leaving such a naughty mark.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Q nodded but then shook his head confused. "No, not really.." He looked down at his hand in Yukie's. Just feeling the other touch again made the anger wash away.

Biting into his lip Q felt awful with guilt. "Sorry.." He sniffed sad as he pushed his face into the other's chest. "I don't know what wrong with me" Q said on the verge of tears.

"That drink makes you act a little off. Its normal for first timers" Yukie explained with a small sigh holding his mate close in a loving embrace.

Q nodded and sniffed once more as he slowly calmed down in Yukie's embrace.

"Except for you because you are more used to it right" Q said with a small smile. He was already feeling much better and sober up.

He glanced over the bitemark he had left on Yukie's shoulder and lightly kissed it. "Sorry I bite you"

"Yeah I've gotten use to that taste" Yukie added gently kissing his mates head. Shrugging off the mention of the bitemark Yukie chuckled lightly. "It doesn't hurt. In a way I see it as a sign of affection" Yukie explained gently leading his mate back towards their nest.

Q blushed but still smiled as Yukie kissed his head. He giggled childish when Yukie explained to him how he saw the small bitemark. Although he still felt guilty about it he also felt a bit proud. Maybe he was just being selfish but seeing his mark on Yukie made him hope to scare other mers away.

Q barely noticed where they were going till he spotted a few familiar things. He didn't want to let go of Yukie. Not even when a couple swam by then and started chuckling behind them. They found both boys cute. Q just blushed embarrassed and hid his face in Yukie's neck. He had never cared about what others thought of him, hell he hadn't even been sure what he was truely until he meet Yukie. Q still couldn't care less what that couple though, but their giggles still made him incredibly shy.

"It weird" Q admitted in a low whisper as the two mers were no longer in sight. "I don't know others like me was out there till you suddenly showed out. But though I think some of them may be nice I can't get myself to speak to them. It's not really fear but I still feel like I need to hid." Q tried explained as he gently nuzzled against Yukie's neck.

"But with you I feel like I am being pulled to you and I know if I feel unsure or afraid just touching you will make everything better."

"Its alright to be afraid of others...all of this is a new experience" Yukie whispered his hand gentky playing with a strand of his mates hair. "I'm happy you told me how you feel and that I bring you some comfort" Yukie admitted a red blush staining his cheeks as he took his mates hand. "I never thought I would find a mate....I thought I would stay alone" Yukie whispered slightly embarassed to admit it.

Q looked up at Yukie's face and let out a sigh he didn't know he had been holding. The truth in Yukie's eyes and the way he was so open to everything as well as the fact much of this was just as new to him as it was Q.

Q smiled wide as he squeezed Yukie's hand. He loved the look on Yukie's face when the merman was embarrassed. It just made Q want to touch him more and see if he could do more to get that reaction.

Q slid his fingers in between Yukie's as he stopped and pulled Yukie's body infront of him. "I always thought so too" Q said in a low but still clear voice before he kissed the back of Yukie's hand.

He looked up deeply into Yukie's eyes with his own serious once. "I want you to know that now I am never ever letting you go. You are stuck with me till the day I'm no longer able to draw breath" Q smiled. For a moment the Q standing infront of Yukie then looked confident. Strong and sure that everything would work out. Much opposite to how his tail was pretty much trembling scared at very corner on their way back.

"I'll keep you to that~" Yukie teased before nipping Q's ear playfully. Smirking the male let go of Q's hamd before swimming off in quite the playful way as if encouring his mate to play a game of tag with him the male heading over to the colorful coral to hide a devipus smirk on his lips.

A small startled sound escaped Q when Yukie suddenly nipped his ear. He blinked confused when Yukie then took of. But it only took him a moment to catch on to what the other was doing. Smiling Q started giving chase. He giggled joyfully as he tried to catch up to Yukie. When he was able to reach Yukie's tail he tickled it and laugh.

Yukie laughing tackling Q playfully as he tickled back and rilled around in the dirt with him. Ending the little chase Hukie smirked as he kissed his mate lovingly while holding him in his arms. "We should head back...I do have a pup to check on" Yukie whispered softly wanting to check their nest and home.

"You do??" Q's eyes widened in confession. He knew about the egg in the cave but..

He got up from the sand that had hung about them like a cloud. Q wasn't sure if what he felt was either exitment or horror at the thought of figuring out what waited bare at the cave. Nervously he followed Yukie to the cave but stopped at the entrance.

"Yukie.. do you really have a cube? Why do I just gets told now? If It doesn't like me that would mean I can't be here.. I don't want to leave" Q asked, floating still in the water not moving to either swim in or out.

"Yeah...my species can reproduce without a mate....when we set up our nest I left my offspring in a nursery cave." Yukie replied with a small frown not having hid anything from Q. "I didnt think it would be viable...but I was wrong" Yukie replied with a shrug looking at the tiny little merchild staring back at the two the child hiding in the smaller cave and of course looking like Yukie but weirdly like his lover also.

Noticing another set of eyes watching them Q turned his head to look back and stopped. The small thing was precious with big eyes. Q was as frozen, he couldn’t move nor speak at the looked at the child in amazement. The only thing leaving his lips was "oh"

"Hes able to protect himself even at a young age so its no problem leaving to go hunt since he already has venom" Yukie explained swimming into the cave and settling down the small pup camouflaging into the rocks and hiding in the grasses.

Q slowly followed Yukie deeper inside the cave but kept his eyes on the kid. He watch fascinated on as the young boy hid himself and wondered it looked something like that when he camouflaged himself.

Af if curious Q's tail and hair change from dark blue to blent in against the cavewall behind him. If on didn't know he was there you wouldn’t had noticed as he completely disappeared. Aside from his pale eyes that stood out.

"Hey.." Q greeted a little shyly as he tilted his head. His appearance reappeared as he slowly swam closer to the pup.

"Dont let him nip you. His teeth are very sharp" Yukie added fluffing up the moss in their den. With a smirk Yukie watched as thr pup looked at Q curiously his eyes slightly unsure of the strange male who smelled quitr familiar.

Q nodded without renovering his eyes from the child. He thought it looked quite cute the closer look he got. He stopped a bit away from the pup and sat down on his tail. He didn't wanted to frightened the boy and didn't try to touch him either, knowing it it had been him he would surely bite as Yukie had said.

"He really take out after you" Q smiled as he turned to look at his mate watching them. "Clearly the cute parts anyway" He chuckled and turned back to smile at the boy. "Do you have a name?"

"Hes strictly my genes I would be surprised if he didnt resemble me but then again I didn't look like my parents" Yukie replied continuing to fix the nest the male trusting his partner with the pup.

"Blue..." The child replied hiding shyly behind his tail the lad clearly no more then a day old as he looked at Q curiously. "Your pretty...mum" Blue replied happy to see his mum for the forst time since he had only spotted dad.

"M..Mum..." Q blushed as he took the words in, but smiled none the less. He looked over at Yukie again for a second.

He wasn't sure what to say or what to do. Q had ever been around a child before.

Then he asked the only thing that popped up in his head. "Would you like to sleep with dad and mum?" Q asked gently as he slowly held a hand out to blue.

Blue nodded and swam over to his mum instantly snuggling into the males chest yhe small pup already adoring Q. "Your a natural" Yukie whispered with a small laugh amused by how much the small pup was already adoring his mate.

Q blinked surprised as Blue suddenly swam to him and snuggled. He carefully held his arms around the small child but was unsure how to hold him as he swam over to Yukie and sat down in the nest next to the other.

Q seemed almost stiff and afraid to do something wrong or anything to hurt the small mer. He held the boy close but gently like he was fragile.

"I don't know if you are given me a complimet or if you are teasing me" Q answered with a nervous smile as he gently caressed the top of the boy head.

"But he is just so cute!" Q leaned in to whispered. He was already deeply taken with the child. It brought up a completely new side in him, a protective instinct.

"Hes not going to break you can be a little more touchy" Yukie whispered back watching the pup snuggle into Q all the more. Smiling happily Blue played woth sone shiny stones in the nest quite happy to just stay snuggled up next to his parents. "So I take it youll accept him as your own?" Yukie asked cautiously unsure if Q would want Blue since he wasn't Q's species.

Q looked at Yukie for a quiet moment. "Well, I want you to be mine and he is a part of you so how couldn't I not want him" Q said with a soft smile as he gently kissed Yukie.

"He has already called me mum, so isn't he already mine too?" His smile widened. It didn't matter to him that blue wasn't of his dna. Q was happy enough to have this. Though the thought of having another depending on him was frightning, Q hoped he would grow with the task..

When it was time to sleep Q lay down with blue secure between him and Yukie. It was fascinating simply watching the child. Even when he was asleep blue was super adorable.

"He will be pretty independent...my parents died alomg with their group but at Blue's age I was already hunting and caring for myself. It helped that the fishermen gave me more food...our nesting area had been poisoned something killed the coral and the water made alot of the older ones sick and lose scales. Eventually they all passed four of the adults left with me my parents passed forst and the others got me to a warmer area but passed soon after. I wandered until I met the old man and followed him around since until I met you" Yukie explained with a frown not liking how easily his whole species had been wiped out by oil. "As far as I know blue and I are the last of our kind we lived in a big group like this one here we never traveled to bare young or find mates. Leaving home was terrifying as a pup"Yukie added gently smoothing Blues hair in a loving way