The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Q nodded and stayed under the boat as Yukie told him to. He wasn't at all comfortable with Yukie going and looked for him as the merman swam to the surface.

"Be careful okay" Q whispered after him.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"You can come up...its just the old man" yukie added happy to see the elderly fisherman who taught him how to read and speak to humans.

Q wasn't sure if he really wanted to go up but since it was Yukie, he didn't want to seem more cowardly that he was.

Slowly Q popped his head up just behind Yukie. Slightly hidding behind him.

Seeing the old guy sitting along in the boat wasn't scary. The guy smelt like the stuff human called alcohol and fish.

"Ive known him since I was younger" Yukie explained watching the man who leaned on ghe edge of the boat and looked at Q smiling slightly.

"My I didnt think you would ever settle down...he must be new since you dont have pups" the man replied with a small chuckle a younger man taking information quietly behind the older man the scientist also familair to yukie.

Q blushed shyly as he lowered himself more into the water and closed to Yukie. He held into the other's arms to feel more grounded.

Q looked suspicious the man in the back taking nots. "What it he doing?" He slightly bared his teeths. The scienist reminded him of the once back by the tank.

"He researches where I swim and move around to...hes been around for a long time to." Yukie explained not sure why the male needed measurements and all of his notes but Yukie didnt mind. "Want to say hi?" Yukie asked knowing there was a nice little spot for them to sit on the end of the boat that would keep them wet but let the humans be closer.

"He isn't gonna catch us?.." Q asked still not thrusting s human who looked at him like he was an experiment. Humans in all couldn't be thrusted he thought but Q wasn't afraid of them.

It was so strange to him why Yukie wanted to actually talk to these two. Yeah, he said he knew them, but something still didn't set right with him.

He looked at Yukie as he slowly release his arm. "If you say they are fine then I'll thrust you, but just a few minutes okay"

"They fed me growing up....I couldnt hunt well because I was sick when I was younger I never saw my parents so when i stumbled upon them they would feed me fish everyday and medicine" Yukie admitted pulling his mate to the dock his body easily moving onto it as he relaxed basking in the sun slightly.

Q looked at Yukie for a moment before deciding to join him. He wasn't however as relaxed at the other as he sat beside his mate. The feeling of warmth of the sun was still strange and new to him. But it was also very comfortable.

The younger man moved closer and reached out to tried and meassur Yukie. But Q hissed a warning at the man.

"Easy kido" the old man smiled as he held the other back. "He isn't gonna hurt him."

Q wrapped himself around Yukie's body to tell them to stay off.

Yukie chuckling snuggled Q lovingly reassuring him that he was fine. "Its okay hes just seeing how much bigger ive grown" Yukie explained gently bopping his mates nose with his finger in a playful way clearly not stressed.

Q looked from Yukie to the man before he gave them a small nod. He would try and be okay with it since Yukie was sure the men meant no harm. He watched the man though, and every time his hands did something like going into his pockets, Q would tense up until he saw the hand was holding anything dangerous as he broughted it up against.

Yukie just snuggled down with Q playing with his mates hair in quite the relaxed way as he listened to the men chatter picking up some bits and pieces of their chatter.

Feeling Yukie fingers playing with his hair tickled Q in a pleasant way. He relaxed as he closed his eyes for a minute.

The smell of beer almost didn't bother him as much as before, through he didn't get why human would comsume it.

Looking at Yukie he wondered in thoughts. "You learned human speech by them why?" Q asked wondering why Yukie was so curious about humans. He couldn't speak with the human himself but he did understand them.

"My kind heavily relies on their parents after birth up until they are twelve years old and have their first hunting spikes and fangs." Yukie explained with a small smile happy to explain a little more to Q. "My parents vanished along with my nestmates...they all got sick and died so I left the nest and wandered. I found myself at the fishing docks and the old man found me and fed me. Apparently to him I looked like death since I couldnt hunt and it was a miracle I had lived outside the nest as long as I did. Being young I think I saw the scientists and the old man as sort of parents and started mimicking them."

" Their own children do the same so they taught me and when I did good I got more food and they where happy" Yukie finished laying his head on his arms as he spoke to his mate the humans clearly interested in seeing the two speak in a strange language.

Q's ears his ears pricked up in interest. Whatever new he could learn about Yukie always had his fully attention. He almost forgot about the humans watching them. "I've see human span before. They are loud and makes lots of noise, you aren't like that" Q told the other as he gently touched a spine along Yukie's back.

"No Im way to quiet" Yukie added woth a small laugh amused by his partners words as he snuggled into Q. "I mimic them quite well...If i had legs I might have been able to live among them with ease" Yukie admitted bopping his mates nose playfully.

"Honestly I'm quite happy you don't have legs, because then we properly wouldn't have meet" Q smiled sweety as leaned over to rub his nose against Yukie's. "But I understand what you mean"

The old man watching the two merman smiled, he was glad on Yukie's behaves that the merman had found a partner. It had worried him that the hadn't been able to fin him for the last couple of months. In all it was strange to see how far he had moved, but Yukie seemed pleased and happy.

"Oh Im sure we would have one day met or you would have eventually met one of my pups" Yukie teased glad his pup was still hidden safely in the nursery section of their home. Nuzzling into Q's shoulder Yukie wrapped his arms around his mate in a very loving way.

"Well this couse for a celebration I would say" the older man said as he bent down to pull a bottle of whiskey out of the cooler.

"Remind me again why you bring that stuff?" The young human exclaimed as he peeked over his notbook but continued to write.

"To celebrate?" the old man answered as he poured a cup for everyone. Holding a cup towards Yukie. "Yukie" He offer the merman the cup.

Next he offer the other human a cup but he declied, instead he just picked up a already open Coke.

Then it was Q's turned.

He looked from the offered cup and back to Yukie, not sure if he should take it. After a minute he decided to take it anyway. Once he had the cup he just starred down at the broen liquid. It smells strongly but at the same time it was an rather sweet scent.

"It is strong and can make you a touch sleepy" Yukie warned Q already sipping his drink having known the taste before. Watching the old man Yukie smirked before playfully splashing him a little keeping in mind to avoid splashing the male on the computer.

Q nodded to Yukie, telling him that he understood but at the same time he was curious as to why humans liked it.

He sniffed it again as Yukie started splashing the old man with water.

"Ahh ha, you!" the old man laughed surprised as Yukie's splash hid him. "Thought you were getting to old for that kiddo" the man continued laughing as he hurried to set the bottle away. "No don't" He warned trying to look serious as he warned Yukie not to splash again. "I prefer staying dry thank you very much."

Q had gathered his courage and gulped the entire glass down in one smooth go. That was until he took his first breath in and cough as the back of his throat felt the burn. Q instantly pushed himself back into the way to cool the stinging burn and unpleasened tast. He grimaced as he continued to cough under water but slowly the burn dimmered.

He retur a bit after cheeks already heating up from the alcohol. "That tasted awful just how are you fin with it" Q asked as he tried and clear his mouth with sea water.

Yukie smirking sat on the edge of the side where the old man was looking up at him. "The water in the boat wont kill you..." Yukie teased amused by the male still finidng humor in Yukies more playful side. Hearing the cough from his mate Yukie snickered gently brushing his tail agaisnt his mates side. "Seems like an aquired taste" Yukie added before gently touching his mates rosey cheeks. "Years of practice." Yukie explained to Q checking him over to make sure he was still fine after drinking such a beverage. Pulling Q closer he snuggled down before looking back up at the fisherman. "This is my mate. He use to live with humans in a tank" Yukie explained.

"Oh?" the old man answered with raised brows. Even the researcher found this topick interesting enough to stop his pen. "In s tank? That it highly risky.. Does this have anything to do with why you moved grounds?" the man in the glasses ask as he looked from Yukie to Q.

Q wasn't even paying attention anymore. He just smiled drunkly against Yukie. He was having a blast with eyes glassy and cheeks even more red as he had himself wrapped tightly around the other's waist. He giggled childish for no more reason that Yukie's body against his tickled his already ticklish skin.

He knew he was becoming weird but that thought was slowly drowned out the more intoxicated he became.

"Yuki-e" He dragged out Yukie's name in a long sigh as he started to place playfully nips along his collar bone.

The only man chuckled amazed, this was the first time he had ever seen another getting drunk from only a glass. The guy reminded him of a kitten wanting attention.

"Well congratulation Yukie, I know you always wanted to settled with someone and I was starting to worry. But from the looks of it you are faring rather well for yourself." the old man winked at him, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah we got out and where brought here to safety" y

Yukie explained knowing all to well the waters whwre the mermaids nested where protected. Looking at the old man and ignoring some of the slight distractions from his mate Yukie snuggled into Q. "Hes a good mate and I like him alot...next time we will bring our pup" Yukie added adoring and giving his drunken mate some much needed attention

"Yeah bring some cute little babies next time." the old man chuckled happy. The guy in glasses nodded with a rare smile, agreeing with the other.

"Yukie!" Q was far from satisfied with hpe Yukie could just ignore him through he tried to make the other understand that he wanted to have all of his attention.

The merman huffed annoyed and bite Yukie's shoulder harder. If his fangs weren't cut off in might had drawed blood but instead it only left a red mark.

Q then wiggle his way from Yukie's hold and dived into the water as the last light disappeared over the cloudes.

"Stupid.." Q sniffed in a strange mix of anger and sadness because he felt angry. His tail basked quickly with strong stroks as he swam around in half cirkles, glancing towards the darkness around him and barely feeling the fear he usally felt. But the again as he was intoxicated he felt more relaxed and over brave.

The old man laughed as he started the boats motor. "till next time Yukie" the man said with a big kind smile.