The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I can regrow limbs if they get caught" Yukie replied his eyes scanning the floor before stopping and carefully uprooting some plants the male clearly planning on replanting the coral he was taking. " not sure on the rest I never really saw my parents do most of this stuff we lived where there was a lot of fish" Yukie explained with a small frown his body quite tense as he scanned the ocean before pulling his mate under his body so he we more hidden by Yukie's giant fins. "Stay under me...it's safer" Yukie admitted his face embarrassed as he held Q's body close to his.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

(Okay just to make one thing clear (Nothing bad) Q is a huge bottom! If you hadn't noticed X’D So this scenes are making his insides squirm in delight)

Q did he's best to just listen to Yukie's voice and try to push down the fear building up in his guts. But the task hard, and though he did think the things interesting, his eyes still flickered between the black voide between the corals.

When Yukie pulled him in under him, Q tensed for a moment as the other merman's fins covered him. It took him a bit to realize nothing really had appeared like he had feared.

Curiously Q looked up at Yukie's body above. Bits of the moon light that reached this far down gently landed onto Yukie's scales.

"I can carry than coral for you?" Q offered, not really knowing what else to help with. He didn't have any knowledge about which to pick or how, but he could help in other ways.

(Oh I assumed the cute Q was a bottom XD hence why I have to torment him a little)

“It would make keeping you close easier” Yukie admitted offering the small bag of corals to his mate. Yukie having found a small plastic bag was no stranger to its use and continued to pick beautiful corals. “So, how did you end up with your master?” Yukie asked curiously trying to make some small talk with Q finding the quietness if the deep ocean rather annoying. Keeping his arm gently around Q’s stomach Yukie pulled him ever so closer to the point their skin was touching.

“It would make keeping you close easier".

Q wasn't sure why that sentence made his inside jumped and his stomach tickle. "I guess." the mer said in a small voice as he took the plastic bag. The Bag wasn't heavy, as long as he held it right and water didn't float in it didn't pull him back.

Q heard Yukie's next question, but the feeling of the merman's arm around his body took up most of his attention. The mer swallowed hard as he felt Yukie's body against his back. The warm spread over his skin and turned his fins to a orange pattern with pink shades.

"Eh mnh" Q's throat felt dry.

"My master?" He was confused at first because Yukie's body was distracting him.

"Oh right, mh... Well he bought me from the man who had me before. Either that or something else, I don't know" Q answered truthfully. "I did tell you that I don't know anything about the ocean right. That is because I don't remember anything. For as long as I can remember I have always been trapped and alone. I slowly started to understand human language but they never understood me if I tried. I've seen more of the world above the sea than under my entire live. I've seen and meet people of all kinds. Some just wanted something exotic while other's wanted to either study or make money of me. I've see human's society evolv and become more advanced. But the numbers of people owning me I can't really remember. I remember quite alot of faces but not all."

"So you never mated before?" Yukie added with a curious look at Q noticing the slight color change before stopping and slowly lowering his mate to the cool ocean floor his eyes watching Q in the way an alpha would.

Q's throat felt dry again. He tried to look up at Yukie to figure out what the other was up to but it wasn’t an expression he had expected that meet him.

It sturred uncomfortably in his lower joints and his heart speed a bit. Quicken the flow of blood going up to his head. Q paniced slightly but still tried to throw some words back. "I have, we did that thing back on land with our lips remember" Q refering back to their kiss.

"Ah, no....mating is...more then kissing" Yukie explained with a frown as he looked at Q. "Here come with me" Yukie added easily swimming back to their cave while carrying Q. Once back at the cave Yukie set their finds down and grabbed Q's hand and pulled him to the mating reef and settled down in a covered area that was able to see what mating was like as the male kept Q's body under his in the coral.

Q frown abit as as he thought back.

"More??" The merman was completely blank. He knew of kissing, human did that too, but more he hadn't seen.

When Yukie then grabbed him an started to pull him back the same way they came from Q couldn't make himself ask any of the question running through his head.

The way Yukie looked at him, eyes catching on to ever little detail, made the mer feel uneasy. He wanted to duck his head submissively eventhough instincts told him not too because Q was the older one.

When they entered the cave Q should have felt more relaxed as the darkness disappeared around them and luminous corals surrounded them once more. But if anything, the thought Yukie was planing on doing only made Q that much more tense.

"I don't know about this" Q said in almost s whisper. His fins were trying out of habit to blent in with the surroundings and disappeared but the redness still made him stand out.

"Its the best way to explain" Yukie replied before settling the two down to watch a beautiful mating dance and courtship. While Yukie desperately wanted a mate of his own he wasn't a fool and knew not to rush anything.

Q looked from Yukie to the two figures he could he swimming from their hidding place.

Two males. One with long green fins that waved like a veil after the merman and black makings down alone his back. The other one was slightly bigger though his fins weren't as long he still had the same black markings down his back. The man had beach blond hair and his tail a pale golden color.

The Green mer swam back and forth a few times to show off how beautiful and agrile his body was.

The other male was following him like some dance, circling around the green mer as he displayed himself.

When the Green male stopped the blond took over with some of his own moves.

He stretched his mucels as he grabbed a gentle hold of the green merman. Then he pushed them up fast and far with one one flick of his tail. The dance continued, the Green one would try to seduce the golden one. And the blond would continue to keep the other's attention on him by proving he's worth.

Q didn't know what he was seeing though a hint of familiarty dug something inside of him.

As the two worked things out and tangled up in a embrace, kissing as their fingers sought each other out. Q found himself to grow tight around his chest. The way the two loved was nice the mer thought as he tore his eyes off the two.

He slowly peeked up at Yukie while the sound of the two lovers became louder.

'Is this what Yukie meant?' Q wondered just before a loud moan made his head turn back.

The Green merman was touching an opening below the blond hips. Q's mouth dropped open as he saw the male's cock emerge. Quickly Q covered his eye as his face and tail light up. "Ehm.." Q somehow seemed to understand than this was embarrassing. But still he could help but to peek out between his fingers.

"What do you think?" Yukie asked wrapping his arms protectively around Q's body in a way that was keeping their warm bodies incredibly close.

"About which part of it...?" Q asked in a low whisper, afraid the other would hear them.

He was very clear on how close their bodies were and the heat of Yukie's skin against his back made him felt both incredible nervous but also save in a soothing way.

"..I haven’t done something like that before, if that what you mean... But it looks like they enjoy it.." Q completely took his eyes off the two in the distance. However he was too nervous and shy to looke up at the other.

"I think it was beautiful, the way they moved..." Q licked his lips, teasing the saltyness of the water. A habit he had got from watching human behavior.

"Is.. Is it pleasant to have a mate?" the merman asked as he finally lifted he's gace.

"Sex for my species....well I couldn't say if it's pleasurable I've never mated before." Yukie admitted his arms wrapping lovingly around Q's waist. "My species died out when I was young...so I never got to have a partner or really learn much about where I come from." Yukie explained as best as he could.

Q turned around in Yukie's arms so he was facing him. Whenever Yukie told him about his lonely past, Q wanted nothing more than try to comfort him.

Without saying anything Q's arms went up around Yukie's shouldersin a warm embrace and his cheeks pressed resting on Yukie's shoulder as he looked up at the merman.

"I don't know much either.. but you got me now" The merman said. His eyes lowered slightly down around Yukie's neck as a unsure blush erupted on Q's face. "..But if I am, no good. Then just forget it.."

"Your wonderful..." Yukie whispered a blush staining his cheeks as he kissed Q's lips ever so softly while his body entangled with his lovers.

His ears tickled as Yukie whispered in that sweet voice close to them. He smiled shyly. Yukie though he was wonderful!

The kiss felt sudden but almost painfully gentle. Q leaned into the kiss while his body melted against Yukie's as their trails intertwined.

Q's pules raced till his chest was hammering fast with powerful beats of heat. His body slowly turned back to visible. Q's usal pale white tail with orange-red markings traveling upwards.

Q's hand's went up the merman's neck and into Yukie's hair as Q tried to deepen the kiss. He work clumsy with his mouth but he didn't notice himself.

Yukie ssmirked and deepened their kiss enjoying the soft passion between themselves the male quite happy. With a small pull down both males where resting softly on the sea floor as they continued to make out quite heavily.

A small pleasant moan escaped Q thought their lips as Yukie's tongue dance along his.

The merman shivered. Compared the the kiss they shared before this wasn't like this. It tickled and everything about Yukie's lips felt hot and lovely.

Q felt as if everything faited around them, the scariness about the ocean disappeared for a moment. But when he forgot to breathe, that was when Q paniced a bit and pulled his lips away.

He was still then as he opened his eyes to look back into Yukie's.

"..I like kissing you.. I like the way you holde me.. It makes me feel save"

"I'm glad you like it" Yukie whispered snuggling into Q in quite the living way as he relaxed beside his new mate. "I like being with you a lot...the ocean is less lonely with you around" Yukie added with a small smile.

Q's smile grew bigger as he nuzzled Yukie hair between his fingers.

The merman leaned in and kissed the tip of the other's nose just before a sudden high pich noise made Q turn his head. The sound had kind of sounded like someone was struggling or hurt in some way but all Q say was the same two mers again. The Green mer was fucking the blond fast with hard thrust. The blond's face twisted in pleasure as he tried to hold on to a coral.

Q breath caught in his throat as he tried to swallow.

"We should properly leave" the merman whispered, he suddenly felt very uncomfortable as a throbbing grow around his genital area.

"Alright" Yukie whispered his voice gently as he moved his new mate closer to his body and lazily swam back off to their home the male taking his time as he kept his arms wrapped tightly around Q's chest.

Q tried his best to ignore the throbbing, but it was hard. Expescially when he started to imagine him and Yukie like that. Q's blush deepened so he shook his head and reached up for Yukie's hands. Q's hand's squeezed the other's as he told himself. 'Easy Q'

"Could you teach me how to help you set up the cave?" Q asked as he let Yukie lead them off the mating grounds.

"Of course. It's quite easy" Yukie admitted with a smile glad that q seemed to be enjoying their time together. "I'll show you how to plant the corals and different mosses so they will grow faster where we will sleep" Yukie explained with a happy smile.

"I have tried sleeping on mosse before but never planted them" Q said. "I remember it was in a pond at that time and every thing was cover in brown mosse... It didn't smell good though." The merman wrinkled his nose at the memory.

"I bet these wouldn't smell like that one right?" Q asked, tilting his head sideways to get a better look at Yukie's face from his angle.

"No these ones will stay clean and make our nest water quite clean." Yukie explained with a small blush. "I'm surprised you aren't sick from the salt water...fresh water fish usually don't survive changing environments" Yukie admitted before stopping outside of their cave letting his mate swim in first.