The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

( will find a good picture later)

Name: Yukie

Age:20 but small for his age making him mistaken for a lot younger also quite feminine and beautiful.

Hair: raven black

Eyes: dark green

``````````````````````````````

The water was cold and...in a way different the mermaid unknown to himself was in a sort of transportation tank. He was unsure how the fisherman had captured him with such weak nets. But, he knew he wasn’t in his home anymore with a sigh the merman swam around in circles wishing he could see where he was going and where he had ended up. After what seemed like hours he felt the truck suddenly stop and next thing he knew he was suddenly inside a huge building with lots of equipment surrounding him. “Where am I?”.

The mermaid voice was muffled by the thick tank walls, but it didn’t top him from searching to see if he could get the top lid off. To be honest he was scared to death and was desperate to get away from all the humans peering eyes that where slowly driving him to panic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

The auction house was almost completely full and everywhere around the hall stood people with eyes transfixed on the goods displayed within thick glass cases. Everything from old artifacts, bones, antiques and even a few modernized genetic created creatures was presented for the hopeful buyers eyes.

The person in charge. An short middle aged man with short greasy hair was looking over the crowd from he's spot behind the curtain to the back room. He smirked complacent and turned back from the exhibition room as the last goods was brought in. He noticed one of he men waving him over to inspect one of the containers.

He knew what was in it even before two men started removing the wood planks. He had been the one on the phone with the fisherman and bought it for an way too small sum compared to what he was getting paid to deliver then thing alive.

"Shall we take it out to the exhibit?" one of the men asked distantly as he stared at the creature behind the glass looking mesmerized at the wonder.

The leader grunted and signaled for the others to cover the thing back up. "No, we already got paid for this one. I just had them stop by to make sure the thing was still moving, now that I've confirmed it, it is to be delivered to this address" the man said as he passed the note one to the driver. "Make it fast, our client isn't a patient man and if anything happens to that thing you will be sorry"

After another hours drive from the auction house the van finally made it up to an closed off a estate out in the middle of nowhere far off the nearest Coast.

The container shook as it was moved around to get it onto the cart.

"Pour it in here" the servant told the men pushing the cart and they did as told. The four men grabbed each a corner and slowly tipped the content out in the tank below and didn't stop pouring until they hear the splash as the thing hit the water.

------

af09d30f86c23ee64ef7124e3fb22acd.jpg

final_koi_mermaid_and_little_fish_by_driany-d6wk7zd.jpg

Name: Q (Doesn’t have a name yet)

Looks: His skin is very light and delicately cause of years with lack of real sunlight. The tail and hair changes colors either controlled by feelings or to blend in (like a chameleon) But when in human form his hair turns pure silver and eyes turquoise.

Other: He got some skin dark makings along his left hip and right shoulder. And a GPS silver piercing in his ear.

Q watched from his hiding place behind the giant rocks placed in the tank to make it look like small caves at the ocean floor. He heard the mumble of human voices but didn't recognize his master's between them.

The Male frown as they started pouring water in from the top of the tank especially since it had just been cleaned a few days ago. But just then he saw something slid through the surface of the water. Q quickly duck his head further away out of view of the unknown, his tail and fins tucked up below his body as he waited and slowly peeked back up.

Yukie surprised by the sudden surroundings instantly laid flat against the sea floor his body quickly camouflaged against the smooth stones that laid beneath him. Looking around Yukie was quite stressed, his body puffing up to make himself look bigger and as a result making his camouflage completely useless.

The second Q's eyes caught on to the thing his eyes widden in disbelife. He stayed hidden as the creature basked around in the sand still quite unsure how saft it really was as it started to puff it's fins out to make itself look more dangerous.

Yukie scanned the ocean looking for a small cave he could squeeze into and hide away. Eventually finding a nice enough rock Yukie began to dig into the dirt going deeper under the rock until he was fully hidden underneath in his own little den.

the merman watched on fascinated with the other's behavior. The way he dug in the sad reminded Q of stingray hiding themselves in the sand.

When the other despaired from his view below the rock Q dares himself out of his hid and quietly sneaked his way over to the hole in the sand by crawling flat against the sand.

Very slowly the merman stretched his neck little by little until he could see something.

Yukie puffed a little the males eyes glowing. With a sharp hiss he tried to block his home from the danger Yukie having never really met another of his species since his own numbers where drastically declining for his breed.

All the outburst the centaurs did was completely new to Q. When the male hiss at him. Q jumped backwards towards his earlier hidding place but as he turned he noticed a figure standing on the other side of the glass and froze. Q's already sad pale colors faded even more. Compared to the creature put into hit tank. Q were a thousand times more terrified of the two leged human on the other side. He shivered when he saw the man frown. Properly piss for not spotting he's newest addition. Q stayed in place until the human turned and walked away from the glass.

Reached an hand up to his neck and felt the little scar against the tip of his fingers.

On bad days he could feel the thing too just below his skin.

Q shook the feeling away and swam back over to his cave. It wasn't one in sand though. Q had pushed the rocks together and formed a proper cave with space enough. As he lay down his eyes traveled back over the the hole in the sand. Q wondered where it came from. He had never seen another like him before and dream about the idea of being other places than here.

Q was so swallowed up in dreams that he very soon started to drift away into a light sleep.

Once the place had fully darkened for the night Yukie slowly ventured out his body slowly relaxing. With a flick of his tail he slowly swam around looking for any possible food since it had been quite some time since his last hunt. With a small sigh Yukie of course wasn't having much luck his body changing to admit a small glow so he could try and attract any new food.

Yukie moved instantly his spikes suddenly breaking out from under his skin as he attacked the fish quite viciously leaving a bloody mess. Happily eating the fish Yukie settled down on the Sandy floor munching away at the nice sized prey.

The iony scent of blood in the water work Q from he sleep and he immediately feared the worst.

The male shot out of his cave and swam up til he saw a gentle glow sitting at the bottom floor. A chill crawled down the mer's back when he saw where the blood had come from.

"You can’t eat those!" Q yelled up in a high voice than he had thought. He swam over and circled the newcomer, looking conserned at the death fish.

"...they are my food!" Yukie replied with a glare quite protective of his food since he was rather hungry from his trip and this had been his first chance to eat. Glaring and puffing up in defense Yukie tried to scare off the other fish not wanting to share his hard caught meal.

The mer looked around nervously while staying at a distance from the other. "I mean it.. they'll cut your teeth if they saw you" Q didn't get why the other couldn't try to see that he was trying to help. He then got an idea and quickly swan back to the cave where he retreated some left over food he had been hiding away.

Q threw the dead headless fish over to the other. "If you are more hungry eat than"

"I don't eat dead fish" Yukie mumbled being quite the picky eater when it came to his hunting habits the male finishing off his food. With a slight huff Yukie puffed up more slightly curious about the stranger before him. "...who and what are you?" Yukie asked softly his voice curious.

Q Rolled his eyes but didn't move closer to take the fish back. He sad down in the sand and just watched the other eat. Q was more looking at the guys pointy teeth easily ripping through the flesh, than one the actual fish. Absently the mer rolled his tongue over his own flat row of teeth. They didn't look anything like that anymore.

He blinked confused when he noticed that the other had been talking to him and looked up to meat the person's eyes rather than his mouth.

"Mnm.. I'm Q... and I know that I am either human or fish, so what are you?" The merman asked back, tilting his head now that he could see everything of the other.

"...I don't know, I haven't seen another of my kind since I was very little" Yukie mumbled finishing his fish before relaxing against the floor curious about the other that seemed a lot like him. "Where are we?'' Yukie asked clearly confused by the surroundings and how he had ended up in such a place with another male.

"Others? you mean there are more?" Q asked not knowing I could believe it or not. He had never seen another mer-person before an the few years he had in the ocean before he was captured were long washed away from his memories.

Q shook his head as he spread his arms out wide. "I don't know where this is" the merman answered sad that he didn't have any knowledge to their whereabouts. "I think I once heard a man saying close to Mexico, but that is all I know and I've been here quite some time now.

"How about you? where were you before here?"

"I lived in a dark ocean...when I was little we all got sick...a lot of the adults got sick and went they went out they never came back" Yukie explained having lived in a group of merman who raised their children together. "When all of them left the three of us waited for a long time...the other two went to sleep, so I went to go look for the adults." Yukie added with a shrug not really understanding that everyone had died from starvation due to the overfishing. "I haven't seen anyone else since." Yukie admitted having lived in small caves he made by himself and sadly as he waited near the birthing and breeding grounds he had never realized that his group was the last of their kind and he was sadly the last of his species. "I stayed and hunted there when there where fish but I got stuck and then I woke up here" Yukie explained with a huff still annoyed by the transportation here.

When the other started describing the ocean Q was all exited to learn something new. But then as he explained about the sickness and the disaster which and strocked his herd, Q exitment turned to sadness.

"I always thought the thing call the ocean was the perfect place, now I see that all places got problems. I'm sorry for what happened to you and your people. You must have felt terrible alone after that" Q said almost apologizing for the event like it had been his fault the other had suffered like that. Q could only imagine what it must have felt like to losse someone since he couldn’t remember there ever being someone to losse. But he did understand the feeling of loneliness.

"I don't really remember them so it's okay" Yukie replied with a small smile his body completely relaxed. "So, this place where we can't touch the fish...is it on land?" Yukie asked curiously laying back down in front of his nest as if guarding it.

The mer nodded to the other's question. "Yeah they call this place a tank.. they come in all sizes. I tried another thing called a pond too." Though it hadn't been a long stay after he had tried to escape.

"It's not the worst place I've been in, just don't anger the human male who is all cover in black skin(an suit) except from his head and hands. He isn't a kind human" Q warned trying to explain the rules in here to the other.

"Most humans aren't, but what does he do?" Yukie asked having never seen a human like that the male curious. "Have you always been here alone?" Yukie asked curiously wanting to know if Q had any family

Q ducked his had and looked towards the front glass. He felt speaking of the male would bring him. Nervously the mer swallowed as he shook his head. "Things..." was the only answer Q could give him. He couldn't describe the it without bringer bad memories up.

"Yeah.. always for as long as I can remember." Q reply were no more than a low sad hoares voice. " Been for almost 100 years now"

"My your much older then me I thought you where around thirty to forty" Yukie admitted amused by the fact that his species could live so long. "I tthink I'm around early twenty since my species reach maturity around the end of our 20th year" Yukie explained as he swam around the other male slightly checking him out.