The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Yes you can. Like I said your my mate" Yukie whispered kissing Q's neck quite softly but with a clear burning desire of wanting to further those warm kisses. "Dont be shy about doing this with me." Yukie added gently reassuring his lover that he wanted nothing more then to be mated with his life partner.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Q's face felt very warm, infact his whole body did.

The merman inched forward as he held Yukie's chin between his fingers and brought their mouths tougether for a passionate kiss. Q's body rubbed against the other's like all on it's own as he took his time just tasting Yukie's flavour. There was a small hint of the fish from before but everything else was just.. Yukie.

Q's body had again taken crontrol over the situation and almost skillfully moved so that his cock was gently teasing Yukie's other opening.

Through Q had never gotten any kind of tries at mating, it would be a lie to say he hadn't seen things happening in his time. He knew how and what human males where doing to the females and where to put it. Yukie's opening reminded him very much of something like that.

He could always try..

Q slowly pressed the head of his pale cock against the sticky opening and was surprised that it almost effortless went in.

"Mnh!" He groan as he cut his tongue on Yukie's fangs and pulled his mouth back. His breathing was rough eventhough he had lungs and could had just stayed tongue locked with Yukie for hours.

"Hmm.. Sorry does it hurt?" Q asked with just enough strenght in him to stop his hips to thrust forward, deeper into Yukie's body.

Yukie hungrily moaned into the kiss his body wrapping more around his mate. Blushing slightly as his hole was teased by his lovers throbbing cock Yukie couldnt help but slowly grind agaisnt Q. Feeling Q's cock push inside of him Yukie moaned his body shaking as their kiss broke leaving the male breathless. "N-no it feels amazing" Yukie whispered his voice dripping with need and desire to continue their playful fun.

"Mnh, good" Q smiled as he hugged Yukie tight in his arms. "I feel incredible inside you Yukie" the merman admitted in a low whisper close to the other's ear as his hips started to rock. Slow at first adjusting himself till both of them were proper positioned. Q held Yukie's body as he thrusted into his warm, tight and welcoming body.

"Mmh you do feel nice" Yukie moaned his body shivering in pleasure as he clung to Q his fave burrying in his lovers neck. Moaning softly Yukie moved his hips against Q's in a matching rhythm his own opening tightening aroind his lovers cock.

• 2 weeks later...

Q moaned as he felt Yukie's nails dig deep into his skin. Lust was building up inside and he instinctly sought out more of Yukie's skin. Suddenly Q's eyes was glowing brightly very hard, but it wasn’t like you could pintpoint one specifikt color. The light in his eyes shone with every color possible like a rainbow.

Without letting go, Q threw them through the cave and planted Yukie against the cavewall and hammering into him like nothing else mattered as he whispered out his mate's name repeatedly. Kissing his neck, face and lips till the merman's lips were nicely plumped and pink.

He wouldn't last long. Eventhough he had never done this thing before he could sense there wouldn't be much time, and yet he tried.

Yukie moaned happily as he was kissed deeper only to be caught off guard as the found himself pinned agaisnt the cave walls. Crying out cute moans of pleasure Yukie couldnt help but let waves of pleasure wash over his body as he was senselessly fucked by his mate. Submitting more under Qs touch the male pulled his alpha closer burying his face into his lovers neck as he was ravished.

Q's thrust became more vild and deep as his body pressed him forward. It was like a lot of energy in him just wanted out.. It was freaking scarey and so wonderful at the same time. Q almost paniced as the first wave of his release hit and grunted in a mix of pleasure and pain as he tightened his hold in Yukie.

"Oh something is coming out!" Q gasped surprised before his cock exploded inside his mate with years worth of thick cum. The merman was completely out of air and felt so lightheaded that white spots blocked his view for a second. And as his cum leacked into Yukie's warm body, Q's eyes started to fait back to normal and none glowing.

"Mmh its so warm" Yukie maoned as he felt his mates cum filling him up deep inside. Snuggling into his mate more Yukie relaxed as he let himself be filled deeply with his lovers seed his own body having orgasmed happily at the same time leaving them both breathless and slightly exhausted.

Every part of Q felt so exhausted that all he could do as his cock retreated back into his body, was to snuggle around the other in a lazy hold as the slowly sunk down to the bottom. There Q kissed Yukie's face, neck and which ever part of his lover he could reach without moving too much. "I think mating is something along the way of that" Q said as he smiled shyly.

"It felt so.. drifferent. I didn't know what I was doing, my body just reacted to yours"

"Mmh mating is quite fun~" Yukie admitted with a blush before kissing Q back his body tiered and wanting to rest agaisnt the cool pebbles that lined their cave floor.

"It sure is!" Q agreed with a small giggle as he snuggled with his mate. "You can rest if you want, I'll keep you save this time" the merman whispered but still managed to blush as he gently petted Yukie's head.

"I doubt anything will come down here and mess with us" Yukie teased his lover before stealing a kiss and settled back down into their nest of comfy pebbles. Yawning tierdly Yukie snuggled into his mates chest before instantky falling asleep.

Q lay resting beside Yukie as the merman fell asleep and stayed there.

He might had dozed of for a few hours before Shell's yelling waked the up. "Hey you two sleeping heads are you still not up? It's way past dinner already." Shell peeked in with his head pocking around the cave entrance. "I didn't see you two all day and started to get worried, come on I wanna play with Yukie"

Q did a low growl in his chest just loud enough for Yukie to hear. He didn't want anyone doing anything with his mate he wasn't a part of. It was weird but now more that ever he didn't want Yukie together with the flashy young merman.

Yukie looking up at the sound of Q's growl yawnwd and looked at the entrance. "We should go get dinner.." Yukie admitted to Q knowing that they should fall into a good eating habits now that they had to fend for themselves.

Q grined mockingly back at Shell. Happy Yukie wanted to be with him, it didn't matter the reason why just then.

"If you wanna go hunting now you guys should make sure to stay near the reef. There were some big once out today."

That warning made Q nervous, so he looked back at Yukie.

"Umm, I got enough from our last meal, so it shouldn't be because of me you want to go out again." Q said. Honestly his body did needed the food but because he was use to get too little of what a normal mer ate in a day he didn't feel the hunger.

"What? Don't tell me you are afraid to go out there?? I just told you to stay near the reef because they don't usally get so close... But judging by that pale white color maybe it would be best if you stayed back and let me protect Yukie. We didn't want them coming after you because they saw you from s mile away"

Q graineded his teeths, Shell was clearly messing with him. He released Yukie before he could clench his fists.

"I'm not afraid!" Q growled. No not afraid terrified more like it.

"Humans?" Yukie asked curiously wondering why humans would be so close to the reefs. Swimming forward the male looked at shell before tying his long black hair back. "I get along fine with most humans if it is..." Yukie added clearly not afraid of the creatures shell was talking about. "Either way its not your concern with what creatures see Q hes more then protected by me" Yukie added his glare sharp and challanging shell in quite the alpha stance.

Shell shook his head. "Naa though small boats are nothing to talk about, I mean sharks. We spotted two great whites male and female. Properly just passing through though"

Shell held his hands up not wanting to piss Yukie off. "Easy, I'm just saying maybe night fishing isn't for someone with his.. indrifferent abillitie. I just you guys to be save"

"If Yukie is going so am I" Q said firmly not wanting to hear any talk of Yukie going alone. Yeah he was scared, so had he been in the afternoon but he was getting more use to it with Yukie. And if anything if frightened him more to let Yukie go where he could come too.

"My kind enjoys sharks...nothing I cant handle" Yukie mumbled before taking his mates hand and pushed passed shell dragging Q behind him to go hunt the alpha slightly pissed at the other male. Looking at Q Yukie puffed up slightly. "Keep up with me..." Yukie mumbled clearly still angry that others thought his mate wasn't as good as others.

For a moment as Yukie suddenly dragged him off and changed his behov when he told Q to keep up. Q was confused wondering if Yukie was having doubts about him. The merman swallowed hard as he nodded as started to flap his tail more strongly to prove he could keep up.

It was entirely dark yet, the water was a light green around them from rays of sun still just reaching out.

"Q swam up closer beside Yukie as he watched the ocean floor race along as they moved.

"What are we looking for" Q asked, not really liking the feeling of not knowing what to do.

"I just needed to get away" Yukie mumbled pulling Q close so suddenly that they only coasted on a soft current. "He was pissing me off...and I didnt want to fight him if you could get hurt" Yukie whispered feeling quite angry at himself for not tearing the other male to shreds for disrespecting his mate.

Q's eyes lightened in relief as he looked at Yukie's face. "It okay.. well no it isn't but I try not to mind because he is right about me Yukie" He said but held a hand up before the other could interrupt. "I am not use to this or have the same knowledge as you do. But I don't hope I'll will learn most of it soon, so I can be your equal." Q smiled and kissed Yukie's cheek. "But you being angry for me like that, it kinda makes me feel really loved by you and happy"

"...thank you" Yukie whispered gently kissing Q back before sighing softly. "What you said meant alot to me" Yukie admitted with a small blush. "...I'm happy yoir my mate" Yukie admitted with a cute smile before looking up at the shadow of a boat passing over the male curious to what type it was since Yukie had gotten along well with many fishermen when he was younger.

"Yukie..?" Q looked at the other when he turned still and the followed his gaze. "What is that?" Q having never see anything like a boat before fought at first it was a fish.

There was a splash in the water just as a black heavy thing broke through the surface and landed on the bottom was a small sound. A chain was ankered it it.

"Its a boat humans use them to go across the water" Yukie explained gently touching the boat. "Stay under the boat for a minute...I want to check out what kind of human is there" Yukie added slolwy swimming up to the surface to peek over the side of the boat.