In a search of a partner

Bloodysadist

X is a student who is currently studying for becoming a chief. He is a freshman, but as we know, no cooking college is easy. Everybody wants to become number one, so the competition is big. X’s life becomes even more complicated, when his parents tell him, he has to start living on his own, as they can’t give him any money, due to his father getting fired from work and his little sister’s school fees, so X has to start a part-time job, yet such, that would pay him well enough. So he starts to work as a bartender, in a club at night, just to be able to make easy money, for a short time. Here comes Y, who is a professor in X’s university, having the reputation of the strictest professor of them all in the university, even though his young age, 80% of the students failing his exams every year. For X’s biggest nightmare to begin from now onwards, he is put in Y’s cooking classes every morning. And what happens when Y finds out that X is actually working as a bartender in a high class club, as people working in such places at night, aren’t seen with good eyes? Yet why would Y actually visit such a club though, even though being in his 30thies? Would he keep X’s secret and on what price?

My character is X.

Here is a simple bio:

(I will add more, when we start the RP, its just a basic info, to get to know my character a bit more)

Name: Kang Minhyun

Nationality: Korean-Japanese, he is fluent in both Korean and Japanese, yet lives in Japan, separately from his parents.

Height: 168cm (due to him being quite short, he was often made fun of in high school)

Weight: 48kg

Major: Cooking. He is especially good at making sweets and cakes. That’s what makes him feel the most relaxed. He is also a good dancer, as in high school, he was in a dancing team, so in his free time, he likes to dance, to clear his mind.

Likes: Dogs (he has one in his apartment, a present from his parents for him, entering in the college), sweets, music.

Dislikes: Studying, making choices;

The rules I have are simple:

1) I am searching for a quite literate partner, who could put at least 3-4 paragraphs per reply. I am also not a native English speaker, so of course mistakes are possible, but using a proper grammar and different varieties of words is neccessary for me;

2) I ONLY play uke;

3) At least one-two replies per week. I am also quite busy in my current schedule, but I will do my best to reply whenever I could;

If you are interested you could comment here or send me a PM, so we could discuss further.

Thank you!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

Adding one more plot, that I'd like to do. If there is anybody who is interested, the rules are the same and just as for the first one, you could comment here, or leave me a message.

“Kindness = Betrayal. Trusting? Is that even possible once you enter the grown ups’ life? Emotions? Never has ever depended on any to take a grip of my own life. Abandoned, betrayed, living on the edge, that’s what my life looks like. Becoming a profiler, just to understand what does the word “emotions” stand for at all. Some say I am a sociopath. Others call me a monster in a human’s body; third… they just trust me, because there is nothing left for them to lose at all. Many ask me why I started working for the police, when I hate them the most. I wonder myself as well. They let my father die… they separated me from my sister and send her far away… yet, I had to find a reason to keep on going, unless I wanted to die.” - A character

An old case has been reopened again. A serial killer, that was never caught… every proof… every step closer, was always a step behind. Some called him “The night ghost”, who was luring young ladies, going home late at night, killing them mercilessly, leaving a sign behind every crime – a dead rose. A symbol; for the lost pure soul; for every murdered girl back then. Now, after 15 years has passed, the case has been reopened. The killing has begun again, but why? A small change, they said, this time, it wasn’t only the girls that are dying, but he has begun his hunting for young boys as well. Is it the same guy? Two students have already died. When is going to be the next crime? The same date and place as the old one?

What would you do if meet the psychopath? Would you run away? Would you want him to change? Or would you let him lure you as well? Can you catch him, if you use your brain? Can you win against him in this nerve wrecking game? What if you fall in love with the psychopath, who is the reason for your family falling apart? Would you still love him, or would you kill him with your own two hands? Can you survive, or you would just die, along with him, as long as the case could be solved in the end?

A – A young, skillful profiler, whose family has been destroyed, because of an old case, 15 years ago. A psychical diagnosis – Sociopathic symptoms, yet has never been proved that he is one, even though he clearly is lacking of emotions most of the time. Yet could it be, because of his profession in general, or is there any other reason behind? (My character)

B – A young serial killer, a psychopath, who has just been released from the jail clinic. Having a role model to follow his path, he reopens a wound, which everybody wanted to heal 15 years ago. (Your character. You could add however more characteristics to make it the perfect one for you play. )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Another idea opened for anybody who'd like to try it out!

X is a scientist, who is has been gone from his hometown for 10 years, leaving the city right after he graduated from high school. He comes back after finding out that strange stuff has been happening in the city, as people started disappearing, some found dead, some never seen again. He has been given the task, as a scientist, to find any abnormal clue that could lead to the one, behind this all. X is not really happy about the fact that he is back, because of the memories haunting him even now. A ten years old love story that nobody knew about – Y. Y is one of the town’s most disliked people, doing anything to survive – drugs, alcohol… as well as selling anything to make a living. Yet what nobody found out was that actually, except for being one of the most disliked people, he wasn't even being human at all. An alien, that came to the Earth a long time ago, hiding his own identity, while trying to build his own ship, to go back home. A genius, in a human's body, possesing unknown for many powers; breaking the image for the aliens, being small green things with antens on their heads. X and Y haven’t met yet, but all the clues given, lead to Y being one of the suspects for the kills, because once bad – always bad, they said. X has never forgotten Y this whole time, but is Y feeling the same? Who is the killer? Is he/she a human at all? There are many things that people could not explain, so could a normal scientist like X keep his sanity, denying any abnormal activity in this murderer case?