Storyline? ;D

Jin.

Okay, I kinda stole this more from Lucky Dog1.

But, I wanna have a storyline, my character is kinda the main, his name is Yin/Jin. A chinese mafia, he lost his wife and daughter (They are killed)

And he all wants revenge, on the one who killed him. So he's on many duties,

and well, i want guys who seduce eachothers or seduces him *-* they all have to fight to get Jin xDDD

It can be your OC/RPC or your favorite character, or whatever. ;D And you don't have to seduce Y.in, you also can fall in love with another character.

Who's in? ;D

You have to post information about your character!!!

Info about Yin:

Name: Yin (unknown lst name)

Blood: O+

He's quiet, mysterious, can have a bad temper.

His hair color is black, and his eyes color are dark red. He also has duties when he looks like a woman. (in theater, or maybe in a host, at least for his missions) but he really hates that.

He can be seme and uke, depends on which is going to seduce him.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Dogcatfish

• shimbamba

Well im in.

Here are my RPC character information

Info about Matsuri

Name: Matsuri (He dont remember his last name)

Blood: AB

Hes kind,honest,shot tempret,genius,he is very brave person so like to hjelp person when they need it. Because of cretain condition he dont remember who he is all he remember are his first name, So his whis are to remember who he is in the future.

What do you think about my RPC?

• 3 weeks later...

Ooo this sounds very interesting!

~Character~

Name:Shiro Takei

Blood: B-

He is very serious and quiet. He doesn't taking joking very well and at times he tends to very blunt and strightforward. He's rather silent at times and sometimes people take his silence as a form of arrogance. Also his silence is seen as being very cold and heartless. He's methodical and mechanical at times, a former soldier. Often found looking off into the distance thinking about something.

Discription:

He has short black hair and he has pale blue eyes, also a cresent shaped scar under his left eye. He's roughly five foot nine, has a slender muscular frame.

He's typically a seme, but if desired he can be a uke as well.

• Like 1

Thank you very much ;D You can join us

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

About it is now at the moment, Matsuri and Jun are one from a organization, and they wanted Jin to join them, and Jun told Jin that he and Matsuri were the one who killed Jin's wife and daughter, so they are fighting now but Jun is taking care of a wound of Jin.

You can jump in the fight xDD At least on a way,

May I join too, it sounds interesting. :D

Character

Name: Makoto yohei

Blood: A

Height 175sm

Hair Blond

eyes Silver

He is 20 years old, his family died due to airplane crash, but it was not an accident, his sister-in-law said to him that it was ordered by some mysterious organization, so he wants to find out the truth.

He can be seme and uke, depends on which is going to seduce him. XD